Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CaliFenix84
Msg: 20
My POF experience: One guy's takePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I believe POF has it's ups and downs when it comes to meeting people outside of the site or getting a simple reply. My experience here has it moments but this isn't the only place I meet anyone so it pretty much balances from the others (work, campus, lounges etc.). I do get several messages from girls who want to chat and I am cool with it because I love to socialize. When it comes to replies The only difference in POF (or any other dating site) is just the lack of non-verbal communication. You still get your clingers/fakes/weirdos whatever you go so pick your "poison". However I do agree with FunGuy in terms of learning something new or perhaps improving on things we do or would like to do. I myself love to swim to live a better life when I get older, and going back to salsa classes. These are a couple of activities I myself want to pursue either cause I need to add a little flavor to my dance moves, or just to lose weight. You preoccupy yourself with other things rather than being frustrated on the lack of success on this site or anywhere. There are times we need to take a step back and just do things we want to enjoy and keep the hair on your head from all the stress here.
 logicalempire
Msg: 21
My POF experience: One guy's take
Posted: 3/9/2010 4:19:53 AM
beat this:

I'm on my ?nd account. Rewritten my profile 40-50 times
Sent first msgs: ~ in excess of 40,000
Received first msgs: ~ 10, most saying:
This is one of my favourites - Ive recieved it a few times:
"You're horridly ugly, you don't need a partner. You need a noose."

# of dates: 0
# of years present here: 7