Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'as      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 simplywhatever
Msg: 59
I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'ask a girl' is only for menPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
sounds to me like you felt like he never gave you another thought after the coffee shop, which may or may not be true, but in my opinion you werent being fair to jump on the guy. What would you have thought had he not been on POF and still didnt send you a message? would you of still been disappointed? cause if not then honestly the root of your jealousy is in him being on POF, and considering you have only been on one coffee date with the guy, I dont think you have a right to freak on him. A lot of people believe that messaging someone right after seeing them is a little obsessive, maybe he was scared of scaring you off, who knows...but Im guessing you've scared him off now...lol
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 60
I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'ask a girl' is only for men
Posted: 11/6/2010 9:04:43 PM
So why is the female described as self-respecting but not the male?

Maybe any self-respecting man is not going to act like a stalker or want to come across as clingy.
Maybe a self-respecting woman should not get her panties in a bunch when a self-respecting man doesn't message her when she thought he should.
Maybe no self-respecting person should act so needy.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 61
I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'ask a girl' is only for men
Posted: 11/8/2010 5:26:45 PM
Well all I can say is he may NOT have even gotten to POF yet, but was online...

When I open my browser, I go to a folder called DAILY and OPEN ALL.

My browser automatically signs me into my bank account, FB, two art forums, POF and POF forums, and my email account. Sometimes it takes awhile to get through all of them. It appears I'm logged in but haven't even seen that sight yet. Sometimes I have to leave the computer completely and I come back to it later...having left it on and logged in.

If you had complained to me like this I would have labelled you a stage 4 clinger!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'ask a girl' is only for men