Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 101
view profile
History
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??Page 3 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
I'm not even going to argue with the rest of BS you posted but your typo is funny.

its always ok for men to have sex with 100 men in this life...and not for the woman to have sex with that many men...
 daynadaze
Msg: 103
view profile
History
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:29:30 PM
Oh ugh, why do you ask questions you don't want the answers too....get over it or move on, she doesn't need your insecurities and condemnations.
 mr.evil
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:33:19 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ghostdog, PROOFREAD YOUR POSTS!!!!

Avoid those embarassing moments, or come out of the closet! Whichever is relevant!
 TheFallenJester
Msg: 105
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:37:24 PM
Wow. 10?
I wish my ex had ONLY been with 10.
 jayrad22
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:22:33 AM
who cares, thats not even very many people
 majyk1
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:24:11 AM
If you didnt want the honest answer then you shouldnt have asked!!
She's still the same person! And who are you to judge? How many women have you slept with? (please dont answer that, I dont really want to know!! )

Quit crying about the past and look to the future!
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:42:22 AM
I'm going to have to agree with the OP. Having sex 9 times with 9 different people in one night is a bit slutty.
 majyk1
Msg: 110
Posted: 1/22/2010 1:00:56 AM

You didnt read tho original post correct! He didnt say 9 in one night.
 majyk1
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/22/2010 1:41:43 AM
{"Stop reminding the girls here what dirty little tarts they are."}

First, I'm all woman!
Second, I'm a proud "dirty little tart" so you dont have to remind me!
 justmecq
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 3:06:34 AM
I actually think her past is none of your business Hugo. But if she felt compelled to answer you when you asked her how many men........I think she probably had some misguided faith that you were mature enough to handle the answer. Obviously not!
Also a little infantile of you to say "girls are different"....Inferring it's ok for men?

As for the reply to the post from "better than yours" ............... I'd have wonder how you can make the statement "all women are whores", when you've obviously never had a woman because the only thing you play with at 27 is your nintendo and yourself. I can't believe morons like you exist.
 beatriceismydog
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:20:07 AM
Better:

I've been with one man in one long term relationship and I'm mid-40s. Am I a whore? Some women can date around and not screw around. Don't assume every female needs validation through spreading her legs for a variety of men.
 Cartier84
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:17:35 PM

After telling me this I asked how I compare in bed to
these and she said she didn't want to say. I can't really get over
this.
you seriously asked her that? what is wrong with you? geez.

Her past is her past. She probably told you the truth because she was scared of what you may think of her. And judge her. But now the truth is out. OK. you are with her now. So why should he past matter to you. Its not different for girls than it is for men.
I dated a man who had sex with over 40 women. I didnt care. To be honest with you. That was his past. People change. People make mistakes and learn from them. But you should hold it against her. By keep bringing up the past.

Stop being so judgmental. She wants to wear a condom and youve been with her for 2 years. Maybe there is something she isnt telling you. herpes? cheating? I think that you should both go to the clinic get an STD check up.

Also she didn't jump into bed the first night we met - she did with
others therefore she must not have liked me as much as the others on
our first night which doesn't bode well for our future?

if she did...then you would have called her a whore right? You men never cease to amaze me. non sense. you rather her sleep with you for the first night.
If i really like a guy I dont sleep with him right away. What is wrong with you? Thats just wrong. No matter how much I like a guy I take my time. Im not in a rush.
why do you keep holding her past against her.

You need to chill out. im sorry but if you were my boyfriend. Low self esteem, Whinning all the time like this over my past...I couldn't see a future with you since you cant let anything go that has nothing to do with you constantly comparing yourself with other men in my past. I would have already dumped you.
 InNCsearching
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/22/2010 3:01:48 PM
alright i'm going to go against most people on here....why do men value virgins or when islamics do something they say...there will be 10,000 virgins waiting for you in heaven...because deep in every man's mind no man wants to be with a woman with so many things inside her! that's just in our nature! yuk! double standard...yep but so is even though we claim everything is equal women still look for a man that has a good job and is a provider. we are both programmed a certain way and the last 40 years won't change that. Yuk dude....i would drop her.
 kavie25
Msg: 126
Posted: 1/22/2010 3:08:31 PM
girls usually dont give it up right away if they like you and see the potential for something serious. they will make you wait a bit, becuase they like you in most cases. if they give it up right away its usually a guy they just want to have fun with.

the fact that she lied before and finally came out with the number is not a good thing, makes it hard to trust what she says now. if there is no trust there is no relationship. so you have to ask yourself if you trust her. and dont worry about your ego, i myself like girls who havnt been around the block too, so i know what you mean. no prize in doing a random hoe.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 127
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:11:20 PM
you HONESTLY expected her to NOT have been with anyone else at 28?? what are you like a SUPER religious person or something....

and if she's hot...8 partners at 28 is NOTHING, considering avg age to begin sexual activity is 15-16....that would be 12-13yrs of possible sexual activity.

unless she's a troll or a preacher's daughter or something like that, you have to honestly expect at least 1 guy per year, and probably more so during university, with all the partying and drinking and experimentation.

So long as you don't find a video tape of her taking on the whole hockey team and the mascot in a gangbang i think you're good. Did you ever think maybe you didn't put her at ease enough for her to tell you this? that she thought you might judge her WAY to much.

and yes most women fudge numbers DOWN, while most guys fudge numbers UP (not me since i'm not into padding my numbers or adding notches to my bedpost)

BTW not saying she sleeps around but before you go bareback get tests done just in case, AND condom + pill = double redundancy to make sure you aren't a daddy so thats good.

WHY oh why are you asking her this type of stuff after you guys do it...not really the smoothest move there casanova...
2 questions you NEVER ask a woman after you just made love:
1) Am I the biggest you been with?
2) Am I the best you been with?
If you are GOOD enough for her to rank you in the top 5...trust me you won't need to ask...the bed sheets will be soaked, her heart will be racing, her throat will be raw from the moans/screams of ectasy, she'll have a perma-grin, her eyes will be glossy, AND she will say something to let you know you ROCKED her world.
 GotAHubCapDiamondStarHalo
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:27:37 PM

either way- a woman with 100 partners is and always will be a slut. they are a valued commodity in this life...but only as a slut...
Trust me - a gal can have sex with all the guys she wants, but she's only a slut if she won't have sex with YOU!
 SoulConstruct
Msg: 129
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:48:48 PM
Details on the one night stands are missing... she might have been drunk and taken advantage of on one or more of those occassions.

The fact you didn't know about any of this means one of two things - you didn't ask and just assumed you were the first, or she didn't feel comfortable talking about past encounters with you yet. Her past is entirely her business, nothing can be done about that. You have the right to leave her though if you want to in spite of these revelations, however I suggest giving her a chance, things may work out for the both of you if you try to keep things together.

Also don't worry about how you compare with others. You can't please everyone, as they all have their own personal tastes and turn ons. You can ask her what turns her on, and then try to cater to it. Usually a lover will give advice on how to do something better if their partner is willing to try it in the first place =).
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:52:29 PM

Trust me - a gal can have sex with all the guys she wants, but she's only a slut if she won't have sex with YOU!

Nice come back Wally for guys who can't get laid or still have a H.S. mentality! lol
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:21:30 PM
.I love having a woman like that in my bed BUT...I"m not really interested in a woman like that for LTR...

Why is that, GhostDog? Would you rather have a sexually repressed woman for LTR?Or is it you enjoy having a woman who is scolding you and slapping your hands to keep you at bay? I see that you have been married before - was the lucky lady a slut or a "good girl"?

You know what - some of you guys that hold steadfast to the old double standard should just be thanking your lucky stars that you're getting it from a woman who enjoys having sex with you and wants to be around you. Sheesh!
 meeshcake
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:34:31 PM

You say "slut"... I say "Sexually Liberated"
You say tomaaato... I say tomayto...
For a guy with 100 partners, do you say "Player" or do you say "Stud"?

Zekestone this made me laugh out loud.

Laughing my butt off at this thread - is it even for real?
 novoaus
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:38:26 PM
a woamn sleeps with 10 men and your making out she is a whore

you sleep with 10 woman and your a hero

is this double standards.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 141
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:47:47 PM
I think that it is very human, to take a negative aspect of ourselves, that is so ingrained, and so overwhelming, and marvel at its ineptitude to serve us in a positive way, that we put we make-up on it, and dress it up, and then call it " personal preference". Then one can say, "Look! I am morally superior and picky, not judgmental, and dysfunctional!"

beatriceismydog
Msg: 142
Posted: 1/22/2010 10:10:13 PM
Icy:

Why would you call it repression? I don't have the urge to be with a variety of different men in uncommitted temporary relationships, maybe that is what society expects of woman, I expect way more of myself.
 Arabianangel
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/22/2010 10:17:25 PM

its always ok for men to have sex with 100 men in this life...and not for the woman to have sex with that many men...

that's why women are called sluts...a slut can have sex with 100 men in a year but a real stud wouldn't even come close to that many women in a year...

because a woman only has to open her legs to find men to have sex with her...a man has to either have money, be a really good looking guy and or have some real game to have that much sex...

women need to stop trying to buck the natural order of things...this whole BS of "this is 2010" is just that...

women that are sluts are still sluts and of questionable moral turpitude...and are not 'relationship' materal...

they are ruined, damanged women that have something seriously wrong with them....

Why is it always the sexually deprived men that say stupid things like that?
 jerrick1962
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/22/2010 11:35:48 PM
Sounds like you have a twenty something generation gal, oh shit YA DO! Stop seeing her homy, because it was over the day you handed her your "balls" & asked how you measured up to another man. If you aint making her toes curl up then it don't matter what the other homies did because you are about to be number 15. My hope is that she will find a man that is interested in "who's number 1 right now).
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >