Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jerrick1962
Msg: 150
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??Page 4 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
Thanks Mr ANGLICO-USMC, maybe a marine can make him see his erroneous thought process. Thanks for ya service homy!
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 151
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??
Posted: 1/23/2010 11:55:50 AM
PickMe honestly I don't believe your stats at all, for 2 reasons.

1) men in general lie about their numbers.
2) i was a LATE bloomer, and didn't whore myself around and have been with more then 5 less then 10, and i'm only 24.

Most of my guy friends are in the over 15 category.
 sosdd
Msg: 155
Posted: 1/23/2010 12:41:01 PM
OP does she know about your profile on here looking for a woman? I suggest you tell her that and see if she kicks your sorry azz to the curb. I always say, don't ask, don't tell. Some things are noyb.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 157
Posted: 1/23/2010 12:51:49 PM
PickME again i still don't believe your stats...they must have only polled the bible belt or something, or old people. Can guarantee not many 20-30yr olds who've only slept with 2 people.

or maybe we just get our freak on more up in Canada.
Like I said I lost my virginity LATE....and haven't HOE'd around.
What's marriage got to do with your stats?? (bedding one person within their marriage)
So what you only count the ones you get married to?
what about all the UNMARRIED people?
 theforumfiend
Msg: 163
Posted: 1/23/2010 3:28:40 PM
God Gawd people. He's whining about his girlfriend of 2 years and her "numbers" while online looking to date. Take the hypocrisy about numbers, sluts and real men to their appropriate threads.

Quite feeding the creepy troll.
 Blessedcutie
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2010 6:55:20 PM
Marcus, it sounds like you are building a meaningful relationship with a young lady that you care about. In order for your relationship to sustain the hands of time, you have to communicate honestly with each. Last night, you opened the doors for an honest conversation. Unfortunately, you heard things you didn't want to hear. But that sometimes happens when we ask for the truth. As the addage goes, the truth hurts. Do you honestly want to end a relationship with someone you care about because they were honest with you? Would you have preferred that she lied to you and said she was still a virgin? In my opinion, relationships your girlfriend had before you should not matter. Should she be concerned about your prior relationships? Would you want her to judge you because of things you have done before she met you? I say get over it and continue to build your relationship with her. Loving someone means you love all of them--the good, the bad and the ugly. By the way, having unprotected sex with ANYONE is dangerous. Just because you're dating does not make you safe. Both of you should be tested for HIV and other STDs to know your status before you take that risk.

Bon chance and God bless
 JRob33
Msg: 166
Posted: 1/23/2010 7:20:03 PM
well man is she good in bed? Guess what? how do you think people get good in bed? By practice!!!

Seriously get over it! If you like the girl, and she likes you what does it matter...SHEEZ!
 SlingDad
Msg: 167
Posted: 1/23/2010 9:14:11 PM
14 @28 years?!?!? LOL

At 28, she's probably been getting busy for the last 10-16 YEARS.

Don't ask what ya don't want to know.

We've all had lovers who were incredible, but something was amiss or we wouldn't be here.

Don't prod her into lying about your prowess, be glad she's with you at all.
 MsMicki
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2010 9:27:25 PM

I love meeting a slut/sexually liberated woman...I love having a woman like that in my bed BUT...I"m not really interested in a woman like that for LTR...except for LT FB

So......your potential LTR woman (this would be the virgin or almost virgin so highly desired by the male species) is supposed to accept your "sexually liberated" past
because you're a man and it's OK that you were out screwing all these "sluts" ????
And it's OK for you to be increasing these "sluts" numbers and possibly putting them over that magical number that is acceptable for a LTR ??

All this double standard - madonna/whore crap is amusing as hell!!!

I've said it before.......I'll say it again.......
Thank God for all the real, mature men out there giving us women hope we'll
be lucky enough to spend time in your lives.
Cuz if I had to spend one lousy evening with some of these hypocrits....I'd probably
end up a lesbian!!
 edburke001
Msg: 169
Posted: 1/23/2010 9:42:35 PM
Marcus.. she is a wh*ore. If you just want to screw, it's one thing. Otherwise move on. Chicks like them are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere, including on these forums.
I mean, just imagine. You will be sticking your penis in some nasty hole into which two or three dozen other penises have gone in before you and left their goo !

When it comes to selecting a woman for LTR/marriage choose extremely carefully. Women of good moral character, values and restraint are much much harder to find. And that's the kind you want.
 sarah6627
Msg: 171
Posted: 1/23/2010 11:34:48 PM
The fact she didn't jump in the sack with you on the first date like she did with the other guys means that she likes you more, not less. Everyone knows if you want to see a guy more than once you have to wait to put out.

You really shouldn't be concerned about the quantity and quality of her previous sexual encounters. The only time any of that matters is if any of them resulted in her getting pregnant, contracting HIV or another STI.

The problem here is not her and who she's slept with, but you. You are being very immature about the whole situation and really need to stop dwelling on her past lovers, especially if you've been in a monogamist relationship for 2 years!

As for the pill, it's not 100% effective against pregnancy and it's always smart to use condoms as well. Even if it seems silly to you, you should respect her wishes and wrap your junk.
 TheFallenJester
Msg: 172
Posted: 1/23/2010 11:40:55 PM
Guys can be sluts too.
It depends on one's morals whether there is such a thing as a double standard.

For myself, there is one standard. There is no, and should be no difference between the two genders and how one is perceived in that regard.

Asking that question though, it goes on the note of asking something that you don't want the answer to.
Never ask that; odds are you won't like the answer you get.
 Rythmn
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:14:34 AM
i'm not sure about the "culture" you are raised in. what does hit me in the head, is that you are not only on this site while you say you have a girlfriend, but you've given out your email as well.

i'd stop with the calculator and instead explore the virtue of honesty. she appears to be honest and you are not honest.

if you want to improve in bed, get some books. the worst crime this young woman has committed is growing up. so many people lie. so many marry as virgins and then "screw" everything and everyone not "nailed" down!

you have a lifetime to achieve balance. get some books on tantra yoga if you are worried about how you compare. maybe she had no clue how to answer that question. maybe she never compared!!! did you think of that? maybe she is with you for who you are, but certainly i hope not what you are "becoming". seems she's going uphill and you are going downhill.

well, my kids are in their 20's and i'm 61, born and raised in brooklyn. so that's my elderly opinion based also on what i know about kids nowadays.

ps as for her insisting on a condom, it seems she knows you well enough to insist. i'd worry about that. easier to focus on her to justify "your" cheating?
 MsMicki
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2010 7:33:52 AM

Wow...14 guys that you know if...

Poor girl's numbers have went from 8 to 14 in 8 pages without doing a damn thing!!
 GotAHubCapDiamondStarHalo
Msg: 179
Posted: 1/24/2010 9:08:21 AM
She should dump you. You are more concerned with being her "first" than her "last."
Good riddance!
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 181
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:50:00 AM

When it comes to selecting a woman for LTR/marriage choose extremely carefully. Women of good moral character, values and restraint are much much harder to find. And that's the kind you want.

Yeah - great advice!!!!!!!!!!! Then in about 7 years he can try to get pity sex from other women by explaining how frigid and narrow minded his wife is.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 183
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:45:38 AM

Marcus.. she is a wh*ore. If you just want to screw, it's one thing. Otherwise move on. Chicks like them are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere, including on these forums.
I mean, just imagine. You will be sticking your penis in some nasty hole into which two or three dozen other penises have gone in before you and left their goo !

Well, well. How's it feel to be back in the pond? (Anonymously, I see.) You know ~ if you want people to notice you (yet again) ~ put your old bad self here in picture form. Then those of us who remember you can giggle insistently at your continued misogynistic silliness. (Just a thought.)

Yeah - great advice!!!!!!!!!!! Then in about 7 years he can try to get pity sex from other women by explaining how frigid and narrow minded his wife is.

~OT~ In 10 more pages, this phantom gal is going to go from novice to professional.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 185
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:55:16 AM
To me a women who sleeps around is not to be trusted in a LTR. She enjoys new c0ck on a regular basis.

So when the "old****" does the disappearing act is she supposed to check into a convent? Spend months or years waiting for his call? or carry on with her life and hope that the next guy will behave like a human being?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 188
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:23:25 PM

men that can get lots of women are attractive to women.
men are more interested in determing our sexual prowess on number of conquests

women are more interested in determining their sexual prowess based getting the man that all the women want...

and they claim about the double standard...but they are happy to live by it. most women are not interested in having lots of conquests, because its not really a challenge to them. women know they can sex any night of the week without having to do anything but offering it up.

so its not a challenge.

I'll give you all of this. You're probably right. I've never found it the least bit interesting to add notches to the bedpost. I'm not sure about women wanting the "man all women want" because I don't find the textbook men (GQ, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, etc., etc.) the least bit appealing. But that's just me. Overall ~ I'd agree with the premise. JMO
 roguevampire
Msg: 189
Posted: 1/24/2010 1:07:31 PM
In this day and age, its very unfortunate, that women, no longer have a clue to what true loyalty and devotion is. For me personally, i want a woman, who can't live without me, her ever waking thought is of me. shed never look at another man, cause im her man. im her god. thats what i want. to me, the whole dating scene, just isn't worth it anymore.

The Risk/reward situation is just to much. why did this guy, ask how he compares to the others. For me, i don't care if a girl has been with other men, cause once shes with me, she must realize, that there was no man before me or after me. i am her god now. her messiah. her christ. I demand utter loyalty and devotion. or nothing at all.
 TxRebelCowboy
Msg: 193
Posted: 1/24/2010 4:14:58 PM
dude serioulsy you need to grow up and wake and smell the ****ing roses no offence to the laides for wat im about to say, but most women r going to have multiple lovers wether ONS's or long-term either way as long as she is faithful to you and you alone forget the past guys shes was with. 2nd never ask how you compared to the others that makes you look like a egomaniac and an ***hole
 packagedealx3
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2010 11:17:44 AM
In considering the OP and reading many of the responses, it is interesting that the OP seems less concerned really about the number of men she was with than the fact that she didn't jump into bed with him immediately. So, does it bother him that he now perceives her as a ho, or he's upset that she wasn't a ho with him?

OP, bottom line, this woman didn't tell you anything that has changed the quality of the time you shared with her, I hope you cut her loose because she deserves someone that is a bit deeper than you appear to be. You've been sleeping with her for 2 years so the sexual history really was none of your business.

If her unprotected sex were to harm you, that has already occurred. You choose to be wrapped up in your inadequacies instead of recognizing that if you treat a woman properly, even if you were fairly shit in bed, she would have told you what you wanted to hear.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 196
Posted: 1/25/2010 11:27:11 AM

She has also said she stayed overnight with some different guys – about 6 more in total, so that works out at 14 in total that she has lay in bed with.
Is this very unusual?

On a separate question, she is on the pill: is it safe to have sex with her without a condom?.She always insists on a condom even though she has been on the pill for 2 years with me : We don't or never had any std's or anything.

.......Would like you to reply to me with your thoughts
.....Thanks
.....Hugo

a Troll named Hugo.............funny chit!

LeighCherry13
Msg: 197
Posted: 1/25/2010 3:34:37 PM
Everyone has a past, accept it, and don't ask questions you don't want answers too.
 beatriceismydog
Msg: 198
Posted: 1/25/2010 3:51:13 PM
Rogue:

You are one strange dude. Some woman is supposed to think of you as a God? Is that a little too self-absorbed?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >