Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Candi1977
Msg: 199
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??Page 5 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
OMG! 8 is not bad at all, your just in secure and Jealous....Let her go find number 10 ....11, 12 and 13 for that matter. She's 28 and only been with 8 men? Not bad at ll I'd say, unless she just lost her virginity last week.... What the heck....LMAO.
 PetulantPrincess
Msg: 201
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??
Posted: 1/26/2010 1:20:15 AM
wow! 9-10 sex partners is an AWFUL lot for any woman to have in a single lifetime. on the other hand if you think that she's willing to be exclusive and not conduct herself this way any more, and you get along well and care deeply for her, then hang in there. i'm grossed out by this number, so i can certainly see how you would be as well, but people do change. if you believe that she has and that she is a good girl then why dump her?
 majyk1
Msg: 202
Posted: 1/26/2010 1:31:29 AM
And if she had less sexual partners you would be b1tchin to your friends that she didnt know what to do in the bed!

Just sayin!
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:41:14 AM
OP Get a grip!!!!!!! There is a flaw in your logic of it being different for men and women.
Which is ........If men are expected to sleep with multiple partners but women are not.......tell me who are the men sleeping with?!?!?!?!?!?
Sounds like you are just worried/jealous that she has had more partners than you!!!
As far as being worried about how you stack up against the others..........well if your worried you must have doubts about yourself!!!!!
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:15:59 PM
Dude, don't let your insecurity get the best of you.

It doesn't matter how many dudes this chick has been with. All that matters is that she is with you now. And that becuase she has been with a lot of dudes, she probably knows how to make you happier in bed than some frigid near virgin would.

I would be happy to take her off your hands and give you my last long term ex who was so frigid she wouldnt sleep with me after our second date...and we were together for three years. I can assure you she hasn't been with a man since 2004.
Happy now?
Cuz if you take me up on that offer you won't be.

Don't worry about her past. Worry about your future or you are gonna chase her away with your immaturity and insecurity.
 sosdd
Msg: 210
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:43:15 PM
I don't understand how you can be with someone for 2 years and suddenly question your abilities. I don't understand how after 2 years you care about her past. She has been with you all of this time and now you are questioning her past instead of looking at a future with her?
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 211
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:58:26 PM

I don't understand how you can be with someone for 2 years and suddenly question your abilities. I don't understand how after 2 years you care about her past. She has been with you all of this time and now you are questioning her past instead of looking at a future with her?

Because he's it's probably getting down to the wire where he feels he needs to commit to her. Finding fault with her will allow him an easy guilt free escape. He obviously has no problem having sex with someone outside of marriage.
 sosdd
Msg: 212
Posted: 1/26/2010 3:58:04 PM
IcyHeart63 ahhhh good point. Definite show of lack of maturity.

OP I really hope you let this poor woman go so she can find someone that is right for her.
 StrangestBrew
Msg: 214
Posted: 2/2/2010 7:47:58 PM
Jesus, some of you are truly rotten people. So the guy's insecure and asking stupid questions, SO WHAT? Do you really think you're helping anything by reacting to him with anger and indignation and contempt? Or are you just propping up your own little ego?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 215
Posted: 2/2/2010 8:09:37 PM
Also she didn't jump into bed the first night we met - she did with
others therefore she must not have liked me as much as the others on
our first night which doesn't bode well for our future?

Maybe it means that she liked you more, saw something special in you and didn't want to just find you, fvck you and forget you.

I've been around the block a few times but it's different for girls
-right?

WRONG. Hypocritical thinking. Why should it be "different" for her? What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, etc. etc.

.... or should she just have kept this stuff to herself, which
would have meant she wasn't fully honest with me?

And so here you prove that you want it both ways. If she tells you, she's doomed because it may not be what you want to hear; if she doesn't tell you, she's not being honest with you. Blah, blah, blah. Were you fully honest with her about your sexual history? How did she react? I'll bet you didn't even discuss what you've done.

This is why people's past sex lives are no one else's business. The one thing that matters for full disclosure is: does one's partner have an STD in the here and now?
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:51:22 PM
Get over how many men she has been with. It does NOT matter. What matters is whether your relationship is working. Think in the PRESENT and not in the PAST. Stop being so "nicpicky". Enjoy the now and forget the past. You are just lucky to have a relationship. Enjoy it for as long as you can. Some of us, as myself, have not had a real relationship for 5 years. My problem is something to really worry about, which is, will I ever have a relationship and all that involves again? It has been many, many months since I ever had sex. Ask me about my "love life" and I will start talking about my loving relationships with my cats. I have NO human love life, and NO human affection and I am NOT interested in a shallow, one time sex moment.
Try, Walking in my Shoes and then you, have a real problem in your life, which is solitare, here in exile.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 218
Posted: 2/3/2010 11:16:42 AM
OP, if her past matters to you, it matters to you.

Do your gf and yourself a favor and break up with her.

I care about how many guys a girl has boinked. So do a lot of other guys.

What boggles my mind is that you seem to have very little sexual experience AND you care about a girl's past but you didn't ask her about hers before getting intimate.

That was stupid.

I always ask a girl about her past before getting too close. That's the gentlemanly thing to do if it's a potential compatiblity issue.

-8sf8
 blackman4you
Msg: 219
Posted: 2/3/2010 11:29:24 AM
The problem exist because of your MORALS. So the problem is your problem which you have brought into her life. Since it is unlikely that you will change your morals (and there is nothing wrong with that). Please stop dating this GOOD WOMAN and honest woman . Which will be your lost. Your guilt trip will just make both your life's unhappy. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Are you a better man than the man who said that ?
 gtomustang
Msg: 222
Posted: 2/3/2010 12:56:45 PM
Say what you want about the OP...but...he didn't wake up this morning and had this insecurity, old fashioned values, or whatever else it is that made him be this way.

He's been like this for 2 years now. and probably longer. So his gf knows all about whatever belief system he has that made him post what he posted.

yet....she found him attractive enough to stay for 2 years.

Apparently, these two love birds have a lot in common, to stick together for 2 years.

so, maybe advice for him to dump her, just so she can find someone better than a guy she's known for 2 years and still wants to be with...maybe that's more about the person's response to the accusation about too many men, than it has to do with listening to the whole story and considering everything before giving advice?

Just sayin'....
 SBM4U2
Msg: 227
Posted: 2/3/2010 8:26:56 PM
You sound terribly immature. Hopefully, you will grow out of it in the next couple of years.

I will tell you that you would be really upset if you knew that she was still lying and that there were more Most women have the magic number of 10 in their minds. That's the line when, in their minds, they officially become sluts. Obviously, there are some guys who think so too

If she never told you she was a virgin than why are you sweating it? She could still be a shy person. As far as your insecurities or performance issues when compared to other guys, that's something that you will have to get over. She's 28 and a human being, not a young teenager or a Ford or Chevy you purchased right off of the lot.
 blueyesnsc
Msg: 229
Posted: 2/3/2010 8:43:41 PM
Hey you guys,, get over it,, ,,Shes with you now,, and thats who she wants to be with,, such a bunch of hypocrites,,,,men,,
 jerrick1962
Msg: 230
Posted: 2/3/2010 8:53:50 PM
Too many men for who? You?, if so, keep it movin & good luck finding that virgin! Is it the number of men or whether you think you will be a former lover due to your lack of skills? Search within yourself & answer that for yourself my friend. Real Talk
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 232
Posted: 2/3/2010 10:23:17 PM
I fail to see why people are chastising the OP on his values.

It's just like any other form of dating preference - it's not open to negotiation.

Now personally, I think a girl at 28 who has been with 8 guys is not that bad.

Then again, I'm of a younger generation. Seriously, most girls I know at 21 and 22 have already hit the double digits.

When I was 21, I took out a 19 year old girl on 4 dates. On the fourth date we discussed sex, and she told me she'd been with over 30 guys. I ended it right there.

That's actually why I looked into online dating. I wanted to be able to ask personal questions before wasting money.

The point is that all these women calling the OP terrible names are clueless. It's like, women in general laude moral, chivalrous men, and say that more guys should keep it in their pants...

But moral men don't date whores. Period. We don't. It's kind of like, people who have never used drugs (like me) don't date potheads.

So women (in general) give mixed signals to me. On one hand, we should stay moral, and upright, and only have sex with a serious gf whom we love... but we are supposed to "accept" every skank who comes along with a sad story. If the women doing the chasting are fat, the fact that she's a fat skank should not be an issue either.

But well done, moral men! ::pat on the head::

Our world is retarded. I hate dating. I wish my x wife had not gone crazy.

-8sf8
 DIVISION77
Msg: 233
Posted: 2/3/2010 11:13:39 PM

I fail to see why people are chastising the OP on his values. It's just like any other form of dating preference - it's not open to negotiation. Now personally, I think a girl at 28 who has been with 8 guys is not that bad. Then again, I'm of a younger generation. Seriously, most girls I know at 21 and 22 have already hit the double digits.
When I was 21, I took out a 19 year old girl on 4 dates. On the fourth date we discussed sex, and she told me she'd been with over 30 guys. I ended it right there.
That's actually why I looked into online dating. I wanted to be able to ask personal questions before wasting money. The point is that all these women calling the OP terrible names are clueless. It's like, women in general laude moral, chivalrous men, and say that more guys should keep it in their pants... But moral men don't date whores. Period. We don't. It's kind of like, people who have never used drugs (like me) don't date potheads.

^This.

I would question why the OP didn't have this conversation with the girlfriend in the beginning if he was seriously concerned about her possible promiscuity.

You don't wait two years in to find these things out if it's a deal-breaker for you.

I don't think there's a certain number that would taint a woman in my eyes, but it's more about frequency of partners over the time period that would concern me.

I have always maintained longterm relationships, not NSA or anything slightly dangerous.

I'd be more concerned about her having STD's from her sexual past than anything else.

I don't ask potential LTR about their sexual past, mainly because I don't want to know.

The last thing I want to think about is how many other guys have deposited semen in her mouth, ass etc.

Luckily, the majority of the woman I attract are "good girl" types who don't take sex lightly....

jaksprat
Msg: 234
Posted: 2/3/2010 11:14:03 PM
You are an idiot. So she's been with few men. Last count 14. So what. I met a girl that I fell madly in love with and I was # 101 on her list & she was # 24 on mine. It just numbers and pleasant memories

I'm glad she didn't respond to your question about how good you are in bed compared to other guys. She's with you isn't she. That's good enough, don't you think.

Enjoy the moment, be thankful that she has some "experience" to deal with insecure moron who wants a pure, untouched female. You question her virtues, how about your own? Are you pure, untouched? or it does not apply to you as you can run around and screw anything that moves but heaven forbids if a woman does the same thing.

Anytime you want to get rid of her let me know. She could become #32 on my list and believe me we will have great time.
 OSUguy99
Msg: 235
Posted: 2/4/2010 2:44:40 AM
really at 28 ten partners for a woman is not bad at all when you consider the paradigm (gift and a curse) it is to be a woman. how many women would you have slept with if every time you stepped out of the house to go to a bar or club there were 10 women for every guy all bidding for your attention. not only that but girls who would be considered out of your league, but just want to have sex, and then maybe string you along for availability and a$$ on demand. (by the way if anyone knows where this place is share the wealth) thats the smorgusboard of options women have in life. if shes 28, no diseases, and only ten partners, i suggest you propose.
 MiamiDreams
Msg: 236
Posted: 11/20/2010 2:01:08 PM
“It is an infantile superstition of the human spirit that virginity would be thought a virtue and not the barrier that separates ignorance from knowledge”

-Voltaire

I don't like ignorant women. And neither do you, my friend.
Msg: 237
Posted: 11/20/2010 5:54:01 PM

I've been around the block a few times but it's different for girls
-right? .

No its not.If men can enjoy sex so can women.If you have been with as many women as she has been with men then you are as big a slut as she is.
 namrael
Msg: 239
Posted: 11/20/2010 7:39:00 PM

And that anyone else is not worth dating somehow for having morals...

What does "having morals" have to do with how many people you've had sex with? As long as it was all between consensual adults, practicing safer sex, and being ethical about it, what's the issue?

Sexual empowerment has to do with being able to say no when you mean no, and yes when you mean yes. That doesn't indicate that people should be saying any particular thing, so long as what they're saying is what they really want to be saying.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 240
Posted: 11/20/2010 8:02:09 PM
OP- you say your girl's admitted to having been with 8 different men before you?

well multiply that by 2 and that's how many men she really has been with

16 men, plus you.

it might be more than that, really.

what a jezebel.

what a harlot.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >