Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 101
view profile
History
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??Page 5 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
I'm not even going to argue with the rest of BS you posted but your typo is funny.

its always ok for men to have sex with 100 men in this life...and not for the woman to have sex with that many men...
 Splendere
Msg: 102
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:23:31 PM

a man has to either have money, be a really good looking guy and or have some real game to have that much sex…

Duh? Yeah, we’re not going to go around fvcking losers till we get the one we want.
Hot guys never complain about sluts, only guys that can’t get laid do that

its always ok for men to have sex with 100 men in this life…

Freudian slip or on the down low?
 daynadaze
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:29:30 PM
Oh ugh, why do you ask questions you don't want the answers too....get over it or move on, she doesn't need your insecurities and condemnations.
 mr.evil
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:33:19 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ghostdog, PROOFREAD YOUR POSTS!!!!

Avoid those embarassing moments, or come out of the closet! Whichever is relevant!
 TheFallenJester
Msg: 105
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:37:24 PM
Wow. 10?
I wish my ex had ONLY been with 10.
 nickogo
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:18:11 AM
dude honestly shes twenty eigth..her number is not high...if you think it is..pass her number along...hahaha (i know other people are thinking this too)
 jayrad22
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:22:33 AM
who cares, thats not even very many people
 majyk1
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:24:11 AM
If you didnt want the honest answer then you shouldnt have asked!!
She's still the same person! And who are you to judge? How many women have you slept with? (please dont answer that, I dont really want to know!! )

Quit crying about the past and look to the future!
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:42:22 AM
I'm going to have to agree with the OP. Having sex 9 times with 9 different people in one night is a bit slutty.
 majyk1
Msg: 110
Posted: 1/22/2010 1:00:56 AM

You didnt read tho original post correct! He didnt say 9 in one night.
 majyk1
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/22/2010 1:41:43 AM
{"Stop reminding the girls here what dirty little tarts they are."}

First, I'm all woman!
Second, I'm a proud "dirty little tart" so you dont have to remind me!
 ToughLuv1984
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/22/2010 1:45:44 AM
I don't have a lock... I have a vending machine of LURRRRRVE.... your stankin' key don't work here. Only CASH MONEY!

But seriously, I hope the gf of the OP dumps his sorry insecure A$$.
 uptonboy
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/22/2010 2:19:45 AM
Good on her why not why is it mostly ugly blokes who moan about things like this?? hugo if i ever meet her i,ll ask on ur behalf after i slept with her
 Nu2010
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 2:31:19 AM
By reading all of the responses should tell you your answer. Time to grow up and be a man.
 justmecq
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 3:06:34 AM
I actually think her past is none of your business Hugo. But if she felt compelled to answer you when you asked her how many men........I think she probably had some misguided faith that you were mature enough to handle the answer. Obviously not!
Also a little infantile of you to say "girls are different"....Inferring it's ok for men?

As for the reply to the post from "better than yours" ............... I'd have wonder how you can make the statement "all women are whores", when you've obviously never had a woman because the only thing you play with at 27 is your nintendo and yourself. I can't believe morons like you exist.
 Stallion204
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 3:25:55 AM
At her age eight is nothing...but if it was 9.5 i'd drop her like a hot potato!!
 rock_hunter
Msg: 117
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:00:13 AM

I don't have a lock... I have a vending machine of LURRRRRVE.... your stankin' key don't work here. Only CASH MONEY!

Ok, here's my five bucks. Don't forget my change, and I want the full hour.
 beatriceismydog
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:20:07 AM
Better:

I've been with one man in one long term relationship and I'm mid-40s. Am I a whore? Some women can date around and not screw around. Don't assume every female needs validation through spreading her legs for a variety of men.
 Hello America
Msg: 119
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:42:49 AM
if she didn't say anything ...would you have known?

nicecowboy7
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:36:58 AM
I dont agree with the OP thinking there is a difference in men and women. I do however understand what he is talking about. I dated a woman long ago. She had two kids from two different men. Just general conversations and things heard from the kids and her. Never my asking anything the number had to be astronomical. Ran into several men in different areas of town. One time when my car had broken down. Being told on numerous occations by these people that knew her. "your alot better man than so and so" it was always a different so and so. ya know? This literally ended the relationship to be honest. Despite always being told I was the very best she ever had. Its hard to be in love or care for someone and every man on the street you meet or see have that wonder. "has this guy been with her too?" Every guy you work with talk to or even see and you just wonder is a really tuff situation to deal with. Me myself ive only been with 4 women and was with one of them 15 years. I really dont get sleeping with everyone you meet like some do. Men and women alike. Noone should have to live with that wonder. Have we all stopped shaking hands and started just laying down with everyone we meet now? This woman I was with numbers had to be in the hundreds if not the thousands. Thats just pure nasty. Measure your self worth by the amout of people you stick or get stuck by now or what?
 ghostdog1973
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/22/2010 8:10:02 AM
its always ok for men to have sex with 100 WOMEN in this life

LOL

typo corrected!!!!!!

you guys are too funny!!!

think it might've been that 3rd glass of wine!

either way- a woman with 100 partners is and always will be a slut. they are a valued commodity in this life...but only as a slut...

TFF
 Ralleac
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 8:38:33 AM

That's 8 people before me when I thought
there was none.

That really isn't that many, and I don't think it is a good reason to be upset.

I've been around the block a few times but it's different for girls

It's only different for girls if you want to hold them to a double standard for no obvious reason. Just because society tends to do so doesn't make it more respectable to perpetuate hypocrisy.

On a separate question, she is on the pill: is it safe to have sex with her without a condom?.She always insists on a condom even though she has been on the pill for 2 years with me : We don't or never had any std's or anything.

It should be, but better safe than sorry. Condoms break and sometimes women aren't as attentive as necessary when it comes to the pill.
 Cartier84
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/22/2010 12:17:35 PM

After telling me this I asked how I compare in bed to
these and she said she didn't want to say. I can't really get over
this.
you seriously asked her that? what is wrong with you? geez.

Her past is her past. She probably told you the truth because she was scared of what you may think of her. And judge her. But now the truth is out. OK. you are with her now. So why should he past matter to you. Its not different for girls than it is for men.
I dated a man who had sex with over 40 women. I didnt care. To be honest with you. That was his past. People change. People make mistakes and learn from them. But you should hold it against her. By keep bringing up the past.

Stop being so judgmental. She wants to wear a condom and youve been with her for 2 years. Maybe there is something she isnt telling you. herpes? cheating? I think that you should both go to the clinic get an STD check up.

Also she didn't jump into bed the first night we met - she did with
others therefore she must not have liked me as much as the others on
our first night which doesn't bode well for our future?

if she did...then you would have called her a whore right? You men never cease to amaze me. non sense. you rather her sleep with you for the first night.
If i really like a guy I dont sleep with him right away. What is wrong with you? Thats just wrong. No matter how much I like a guy I take my time. Im not in a rush.
why do you keep holding her past against her.

You need to chill out. im sorry but if you were my boyfriend. Low self esteem, Whinning all the time like this over my past...I couldn't see a future with you since you cant let anything go that has nothing to do with you constantly comparing yourself with other men in my past. I would have already dumped you.
 Gallimaestro
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2010 2:54:02 PM
It's a miracle just to even find a woman that age who had less than 10 partners, but reality shows us that women are far more able to get sex than men. There are guys who are virgins in their thirties because they were just deemed inferior by women and weren't worth sleeping with so in a way I can understand their frustration. Maybe in theory they don't want to feel like just another number because they have little sexual experience.

Still, 10 partners at 28 isn't that bad, that's about one person a year if she started having sex at 18. 100 partners is just asking for an STD.
 InNCsearching
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/22/2010 3:01:48 PM
alright i'm going to go against most people on here....why do men value virgins or when islamics do something they say...there will be 10,000 virgins waiting for you in heaven...because deep in every man's mind no man wants to be with a woman with so many things inside her! that's just in our nature! yuk! double standard...yep but so is even though we claim everything is equal women still look for a man that has a good job and is a provider. we are both programmed a certain way and the last 40 years won't change that. Yuk dude....i would drop her.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??