Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 leadpipe1958
Msg: 20
easy shrimp recipesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Cajun Shrimp
Start with a hot heavy frying pan.Peel and dry your shrimp(1LBS) use fresh shrimp.
Add a tbs of butter then add shrimp.Toss till covered with butter then add the secret ingredient.Tiger sauce,It is a Cajun blacking sauce.add half a bottle and fry till black on both sides about 10 minutes.Serve over white rice and butter.I have used some rice to clean up the pan and get all that good black hot sauce on the rice and add to the rice.
I will be happy to make the dish for any lady that would enjoy a romantic dinner.
Just asking
A great dish
 Vannili
Msg: 21
view profile
History
easy shrimp recipes
Posted: 6/23/2011 11:22:14 PM
Is Beurre monte" a clarified butter ???
 rbm35057
Msg: 22
view profile
History
easy shrimp recipes
Posted: 7/1/2011 2:44:42 PM
if you love shrimp,i have a recipe for an appetizer----- clean and devein your shrimp, cut small pieces of sliced pineapple and put on top and bottom of shrimp and then wrap ahalf slice of bacon around it tightly, fry slowly about 15 to 20 minutes untill golden brown. delicious
 notjustfishnchips
Msg: 23
easy shrimp recipes
Posted: 7/23/2011 1:52:14 PM
@rbm, that sounds delicious! We normally wrap the shrimp with bacon that's been cooked but not yet crisp. Put each of them through/on skewers, brush with barbecue sauce and then broil or grill til shrimp is pink.
 Lolita_LeBron
Msg: 24
easy shrimp recipes
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:30:56 AM
@Dovelett:
You mentioned Panko bread crumbs. Where can I get this? I have never seen it in any store I have shopped at.
 Dovelett
Msg: 25
view profile
History
easy shrimp recipes
Posted: 7/26/2011 3:56:05 PM
Lolita

They are Japanese bread crumbs in a box usually by Kinkomann not spelling correctly. However, Ask the managers where they are. Some are located in Asain isles and others around bread crumbs. Hope this helps
Panko
They are about $1.28 a box here and good size box.
 Dovelett
Msg: 26
view profile
History
easy shrimp recipes
Posted: 7/26/2011 4:02:40 PM
Vannili
Is Beurre monte" a clarified butter ???

Beurre monté refers to melted butter that remains emulsified, even at temperatures higher than that at which butter usually breaks down. "Beurre monté" may refer either to the melted butter sauce itself, or to the method of making it.

Making beurre monte~ cut butter into chunks ñ melt in a saucepan while stirring in 1/4 of amount of water. Use whisk or hand wand - keep it moving, when you get it near 190 ° F. degrees time to add shrimp. The trick is to keep it at this temp while cooking to keep butter from "breaking."

Hope this helps
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  >