Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arabianangel
Msg: 76
Brutal Honesty? Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
@ heart tunes

You violent man you!
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 77
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/23/2010 10:58:31 PM

^^^Lack of self control? I'd be in total control.

Brutally honest people need a good smack in the face. Shut their brutal honesty up with a little brutality.

in your ego you may be... right as it floats way for being so filled with hot air... but i am not getting into a forum fight.... because unlike you not giving a crap about your forum posting abilities due to it just being an amusment for you... being sent to the penalty box happens enough form the forum police already to me without being sent there again so soon... keep your ego... not like you OFFERED anything to the forum content at all..
 Ependa
Msg: 78
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:22:38 AM
Well I'm compassionately , brutally, honest. I am not mean. I don't tell people what they don't ask (unless it is truly a big deal and needs to be said). I also respect people enough to know that my opinion is just another opinion. When I do deliver my own unique candor (my mother used to tell me that I am too honest)..whether because I was asked or felt it was vital to do so..I *almost* always (human, afterall) am able to do so with compassion and some tact.

I think the kind of brutal honesty that serves no purpose or is delivered with venom is most definitely not a virtue.
 Ependa
Msg: 79
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:24:39 AM
Well I'm compassionately , brutally, honest. I am not mean. I don't tell people what they don't ask (unless it is truly a big deal and needs to be said). I also respect people enough to know that my opinion is just another opinion. When I do deliver my own unique candor (my mother used to tell me that I am too honest)..whether because I was asked or felt it was vital to do so..I *almost* always (human, afterall) am able to do so with compassion and some tact. I don't sugarcoat too much though (and yes, you be straight up with no sugar coating and not be mean at the same time). Sometimes, the kindest thing you can say to someone you care for is the hardest. I don't tend to take the easy way out on stuff, especially not when it comes to my friends and family.

I think the kind of brutal honesty that serves no purpose or is delivered with venom and ill intent is most definitely not a virtue.
 ItsMargo
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 4:49:25 AM
Presumably you want to be honest to someone for their benefit.
If you are merely being honest for your own benefit, it smacks of ego or lack of compassion/empathy.

In order to benefit someone else, I would argue you have to consider how they will hear it. In this case HOW you say (both tone and manner) it is based on your reading of how they will receive and interpret it. This isn't about coddling someone, it is all about communicating effectively.
 myrgth
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 6:42:58 AM
Every time this subject comes up my comment is this quote:

"The elegance of honesty needs no adornment."

My experience with those that lay claim to brutal honesty is that they have the brutality down but rarely the honesty.

Honest is simple and direct.
 LadyDancingAlone
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 7:24:41 AM
Said from a true dis-honest person.

I fail to see how calling me names strengthens your position. You do not know me, so are not in a position to make this judgment.

Truth and honesty is easy the figure out... A thought stated requiring the shortest amount of time from thought formation to the time it leaves your lips is the most honest answer and/or response.

Apparently this concept is not that "easy the figure out (sic)". You seem to be under the illusion that opinions equate truth, and that anything spoken without filters equates honesty. However, those filters that you are so quick to scoff at serve more than one purpose. Yes, there is the 'social lubrication' concept of good manners and everyone getting along with each other - you do not appear to value harmonious discourse though, so let's not waste time debating the merits of that position.

The second concept is truth for truths sake, and our innate need to be accurate. However, reasonable adults understand that there are no absolutes (unless you're discussing the Kelvin scale possibly), they also understand that opinions do not equate truth and one person's perceptions can be very different from another's. Hence, these "truths" you're so anxious to blurt out un-checked can only be, at best, a personal opinion/observation, not a universal truth.

Which is counter to the inner need to be accurate, which would be why one becomes so defensive when they take such an aggressive position and that position is then challenged.

So again, I repeat my position,

Often we forget that these "truths" we are so eager to impart are nothing more than our own opinions. Which means they are not (necessarily) truths. Which means when we are sharing our "brutal honesty" we are being cruel solely because we believe our opinion is more important than the other person's feelings.

I notice you didn't even address that in your rush to blurt out more opinion. And yes, rushing to blurt out one's opinion, regardless of how it will affect others, is the textbook definition of "jackass" :P

People who are brutally honest are that way because they lack empathy and more often then not are narcissists.

People who lack empathy are not necessarily narcissistic, this is true. There are disorders that have demonstrated this. However, people who lack empathy also are not knowingly being cruel. If the target makes known their feeling, the unempathetic one is typically genuinely apologetic, without the need to lay the blame for the other's discomfort on the other.

However, if we review Hotchkiss's "Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism", we see that several have been amply demonstrated on this very thread, including magical thinking, arrogance, entitlement and bad boundaries. So, IMO, this position (that the believers in brutal honesty tend to have higher narcissistic tendencies) is interesting and may have merit.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 87
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 8:32:48 AM

I fail to see how calling me names strengthens your position. You do not know me, so are not in a position to make this judgment.

I didn't call you any names. I critizized your actions and the way you chose to state things as a way to try and show you that the things YOU were saying and doing were the same thing as what you were trying to bash others for doing.

You seem to be under the illusion that opinions equate truth, and that anything spoken without filters equates honesty. However, those filters that you are so quick to scoff at serve more than one purpose. Yes, there is the 'social lubrication' concept of good manners and everyone getting along with each other - you do not appear to value harmonious discourse though, so let's not waste time debating the merits of that position.

I was never under that thought... i even tried to prevent that from being the first thing thought by answering my own question... I stated it was just MY opinion.... I never said it was absolute truth to everyone in the world. I also simply stated that it was an HONEST THOUGHT!

Now there is what should have been focusedf on because that was the truth in it...Those are the times you get to see the REAL person.... (puts on kid gloves.. no rednecks were harmed in the making of this post) If someone is a redneck many see them as being blunt,rude, un-educated,etc. But and it is a big but... they speak direct, to the point and EXACTLY the first thought that pops in their head. That in my opinion makes someone true to themselves and others.... Yes it has a detriment at times but it IS the real person you are getting to see.

I would take a conversation with someone like that as holding more weight of what they are trully like.

I notice you didn't even address that in your rush to blurt out more opinion. And yes, rushing to blurt out one's opinion, regardless of how it will affect others, is the textbook definition of "jackass" :P

I wasn't aware that they switched to using textbooks to define words instead of a dictionary. But ding ding ding we have another psy 101 expert ... guess she forgot to read other things.... The schools really need to stop doing that crap ... at least fix them before they drop out so we don't have all these many people running around out in the world acting as shrinks that don't even know how the brain works.... Seriously... telling them about a drooling dog and building up their ego's so they will stay in school does not do them any benifit in the grand scheme of life.

... I am going to share a story from my life to help you understand that i am starting to think it is a age group as well....

My Mother thinks she is the smartest person in the world..... She has a 2 year degree from a community collage.... basically a current highschool education level....with the ego courses to teach her she is in an elite class and all that crap that the schools teach.

I used to be pissed at her because i was given away as a child. But now i am glad i was not raised by her.... Or i might have ended up like her... Lies more than any other person i know, she lives in a fantacy world created herself from reading fiction novels for so long.... And the bullshyt she spouts off about she actully believes.....

She talks all sweet and smilly to your face and then starts crap behind your back to stir up trouble as a form of amusment to her.

I have tried my whole life to help nudge her into the right path... but how do you do that tactfully?

Ok I will nibble ladydancingalone.. Loan me your filters if you will... I will type out a statement as I would say it and you re-write the same statement using your assumption of the correct way to say it in a NON-Jackass way.

Mother, you are acting like an idiot and you think you are smart because you are old. But all you have done is sit on your butt and done nothing your whole life except read a bunch of fictional romance novels. Your life is almost over and your whining about being broke all the time but then expect other people to accept your finacial advice. I am sorry If someone as old and as poor as you gives me finacial advice i would likely do the oppisate so i would not end up in your situation.

Nobody believes anything that comes out of your mother because you have been caught lying so much just to make youself amused that everyone around you is sick of it. You are mean, stupid, not very bright and the worst part you actully THINK you are smart and that makes things worse.... Your litle 2 yr CC degree made you a fool not smart because they filled your head with worthless ego crap trying to rope in another person to their little club.

yeah i would go on but.... this is a public forum...LMAO..

So lady dancing alone.. since you were starting to show some similar traits and thoughts as my mother (meaning the woman that just simply gave birth to me... she was never my Mom... just mother)

How would you tactfully as you say smarten up someone like i stated.... Please take the brutal honesty parts out of that and insert your textual lube spin on it.... But make it so that it would still sting enough to have some kind of effect or catalyst for change please.....

None of us kids wants to take care of her because she never took care of us.... and she is getting older now.... She hasnt really worked but a few years in her whole life..... and my step dad is about to divorce her ass for being so lazy....... That means us kids are gonna get stuck with her.... and my sister wants to put her in a nursing home yet she doesn't earn enough money to pay for it and my mother has not worked enough in her life to have any government help... My younger brother is a ***hole and wants to just take her out and put her down like an old sow......... So if something isn't done... that means my ass is gonna be the one stuck taking care of a woman that has never done much of anything for me in my life and turned me over to the government when i was a child....

Please of great knowing wisdom giver..... take the brital out of my words that will allow them to have the same effect.
 Walts
Msg: 88
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 8:45:36 AM
In this day and age people can't or won't accept truth. Look back at these 4 pages of replies. PC has tried to soften the blow of "truth",,,,and with it,,,we now have people saying that it's the "bullies" that run around speaking "brutally" about honesty. In reality,,,,people are soft,,,and turning softer. We,,,as a society don't want to hear that we are idiots,morons or whatever. We want the pat on the backs,,,but not the kick in the bum. We want to go sit in the corner,,,instead of getting a whack,,,,or a tongue lashing.

The problem now is there are less and less people willing to offer the "honesty" in the form it should. There are times when you can kiss bums,,,and it works. There are other times when kicking it,,,works better. Only problem is that the majority crumble like the people they truely are when faced with the "honesty" that confronts them,,,,soooooo,,,,,they whine.

What was that saying again????,,,,,,,, "YOU can't handle the truth!!!!"

Yeah,,,that "is" it,,,,isn't it???
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 90
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:25:47 AM

(BDJ) OP -- As I AM one of the "brutally honest" types, I prefer to only date the same. My experiences have always been good. It always puzzles me why so many people fear these types, or cast their aspersions on them...

One possibility is, people who describe themselves as "brutally honest", are really "brutally nasty", and think that their "honesty" gives them licence to spout the most mean-spirited, insulting things.

Not saying this is the case, with you or any particular BH person, BDJ. But sometimes, it only takes one really unpleasant experience to form an opinion... like, say, peeing in an electrical outlet. You only have to do that ONCE, to realize that it's not a Good Idea. Similarly, you only have to have a "brutally honest" person shred your self-esteem ONCE to not wanna repeat the experience.

I'm all for honesty. But, there's a time and a place for everything (even voiding your bladder on outlets...)

Tozaar...
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 92
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:48:08 AM

(yew4ic) it's some arrogant jerk that needs to be taken down a peg or two, then it's different.

Context matters, too: I'd be inclined to take Steve Erkel "down a peg or two" if he was gettin' all uppity... Brock Lesnar? Eh, not so much...

Tozaar...
 LadyDancingAlone
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:50:25 AM

I wasn't aware that they switched to using textbooks to define words instead of a dictionary. But ding ding ding we have another psy 101 expert ...

Sorry if the colloquialism threw you. Your apparent disdain of higher education has been noted. Yes, this is a class I passed, among many, many others...

... I am going to share a story from my life to help you understand that i am starting to think it is a age group as well....

Yes, there must be some reason people disagree with you, it couldn't possibly be that you are wrong or that anger or some other emotion is clouding your judgment. Did you bother to look up Hotchkiss's descriptors of Narcissism? Of course not.

Since this a public forum, and I do not have the benefit of extended knowledge of your personal situation, I can only point out a couple of generalities that you may or may not find helpful.
You are not legally or morally responsible for another adult, regardless of biological relationship.
Instead of focusing on "You" statements, (ex: Mother, you are acting like an idiot). try to re-state things in terms of "I" (I do not agree with what you just said).
Face it, other people are allowed to have different opinions as to how to live their lives. You do not have to agree with them, or even like them. That is why you have your own life, to do things in the manner that you choose.

However, the anger and contempt that flows from your posts do serve to emphasize a point made repeatedly on this thread; "brutal honesty" is about the "brutal", not the "honesty".
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 94
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:16:35 AM

However, the anger and contempt that flows from your posts do serve to emphasize a point made repeatedly on this thread; "brutal honesty" is about the "brutal", not the "honesty".

what you offered is still not a solution... re read it... your answer is that i am not responsable for her???????????

Come on lady give me a break you would put your own mother out on the street? even if she was an evil woman?

Sorry i am a Christian. That is not an option.

I don't have a hatreed of higher education what i have a hatreed of is their choice to manipulate using psychological coursion. You know that false sense of superiority that they teach.... My mother fell for it hook line and sinker and as a result she never did anything with her life... if i were her i would sue the collage that taught her that....

she has spent her whole life thinking she was better than other people out in the world.... that she felt she didn't have to do anything anymore.... she got her degree and then worked for a few years and decided she was better than everyone else and no longer had to work.

The collage did that to her..... she was not that way prior to going to school ... so they are responsable.. and my mother is not the only one... this is NOT an isolated incident..... it has happened and is happening all over this country and even this world and NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let em guess you are already deep into it... you somehow think you are better than me because you linguistically know more words than I do?

Sorry lady while you were looking into your books i was building nuclear reactors.... there are 3 of them out operating in this country with MY name on them..... How many have you built?????????

So you know some fancy words and that makes you smarter? some people are just too busy doing other things in life to be bothered with stuff that does not matter.

If you are as smart as you say then please offer how you would handle the scenerio i gave.... tossing a parent to the curb is not an option so if you can not come up with anything better than quiting on someone maybe you are not as elite as you THOUGHT you were.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 96
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:22:55 PM

If the point is to get your message across, than using "brutal" tactics won't help.

I always enjoy reading your posts FFS. I wonder how many people noticed that I already re-wrote the first thing.

My last post would have likely had the same effect as my not so nice post yet both were bunched in the honesty catagory....

While yes my post at the bottom of page 4 would have the effect of insulting my mother.... the goal was to wake up my mother....

That would likely have a similar effect as the not AS brutal example given on this page yet would in my opinion result in the same outcome.

I was just curious to see how others would write the same thing.... I wrote the same message 2 different ways.... the first one drawing on my anger with the second drawing on my heart and compassion to write it....

The left side of the brain was used to write the first and my heart and right side of my brain was used to write the second.... So it goes back to which is your dominant side utilised as to how people are perceived in my opinion....
 Angel__Wings
Msg: 98
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:29:54 PM

And those that can't handle the truth have low self esteem and are more often than not requiring validation, they tend to be the type that call themselves 'sensitive', it's not sensitivity it's affirmation that only the truth hurts...if they stop buying it as truth they'll stop being so sensitive.

Wow that is blown a little out of proportion. I firmly admit I need "truths" brought to my attention with tact. I know myself very well and understand what I will and will not let into my life. However I do have a great self esteem and love the person that I am. Just because I can not handle Brutal honesty does not mean I am a lowly human being.

My sister had a friend that claimed to be "Brutally Honest" Honestly though she is just mean. She does not care what she says and then claims it is just her "Brutal Honesty" and anyone who can not handle it is weak. So I just stopped allowing her into my life at all. Eventually my sister walked away as well. Funny most of her friends have eventually walked away.

I can take honesty. If I go out on a date with someone and then he emails me and tells me it was just not there for him, well no issue. If he emails me and says, your ugly and not my type so don't contact me again, to me there was no need for it. How hard is it for someone to be nice.

Everyone in my life are for the most part honest, they are also caring, kind, forgiving and well nice people. So for me I would say ..... Brutal honesty is just not something I allow in my life. Does not mean I have a low self esteem.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 99
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 2:34:02 PM
And not only that, why is it that some people who call themselves "brutally honest" can't take it when other people are merely honest with them?

I only had one date with a man who termed himself such. He said that if a woman asked how she looked, he would say, "You are fat" if she were overweight.

However, he HAD NO BOTTOM TEETH AND HIS TOP TEETH WERE NASTY, BROWN AND LOOKED AS IF THEY WERE THOSE FAKE HILLBILLY TEETH.

Because I am not brutally honest but am kind, we made it through lunch (there are reasons why I now insist on meeting for coffee or a soda). When he contacted me later, I replied, "To be honest, I am just not interested."

Never heard from him again.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 101
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 2:51:19 PM
I can take honesty. If I go out on a date with someone and then he emails me and tells me it was just not there for him, well no issue. If he emails me and says, your ugly and not my type so don't contact me again, to me there was no need for it. How hard is it for someone to be nice.

See I totally agree with this.

First of all even if he does think you're ugly - it's his opinion and therefore of no use to you when the next 30 men you meet might think you came off a runway. So to me that's added brutality that has no purpose outside of making you feel bad. If he doesn't know it will then that's lack of tact, which isn't what you want either.

"Not my type" is honest, and specific to him. No need to be hurt by not being someone's type. It happens, we're all not someone's type on a daily basis. Him saying "not interested" isn't brutal either. It's just a fact.

The don't contact me again is a bit over the top and probably unnecessary...don't know about brutal, but it's obviously not applicable.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 103
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 5:02:00 PM

My preference is brutal honesty and there is nothing mean about it unless a person can't cope with the truth.

Which of the following definitions of "brutal" from dictionary.com fit your "nothing mean" but brutal truth?

1. savage; cruel; inhuman: a brutal attack on the village.
2. crude; coarse: brutal language.
3. harsh; ferocious: brutal criticism; brutal weather.
4. taxing, demanding, or exhausting: They're having a brutal time making ends meet.
5. irrational; unreasoning.
6. of or pertaining to lower animals.

1. Extremely ruthless or cruel.
2.Crude or unfeeling in manner or speech.
3. Harsh; unrelenting: a brutal winter in the Arctic.
4. Disagreeably precise or penetrating: spoke with brutal honesty.

Speaking the truth is: "That dress doesn't flatter your figure; something else would look better."

Brutal truth is: "That dress makes your ass look a mile wide. If you don't want to look like a fool or don't want to wear a "wide load sign," change it."
 Angel__Wings
Msg: 104
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 7:17:20 PM
Generally speaking, one would ask for the "brutal truth" just once and then never again as a result. Those with unusually low self esteem typically. As you indicated.

Again with the low self esteem issue. Why is it when ever I hear someone claim they are "Brutally Honest" and if you can't take it, well then you have low self esteem?

Have any of you who actually believe something that silly ever looked into the persons life? Who are their parents? Who are their friends? Who do let in close to them?

When you hurt someone with your words and they get upset, all your doing is placing blame right back on them. Telling them they have low self esteem is simply a deflection and a really good manipulative tool to use on others to take the blame off yourself.

Take the girl you told she should not get her hopes up about Nashville as her weight may hold her back. If said to her the way you told us here, then that is not brutal honesty. That is what I call being a friend. If the delivery though was said with malice or condescending there is no reason for it other then being mean.

Delivery is the key. The way you described how you handle this thing called Brutal Honesty is not how most people do it. If I made you dinner and it really did not turn out and pushed it aside and asked where the closest McDonalds was and you had a twinkle in your eye and a grin, hell I would laugh and then tell you I want A&W lol Again it is all in the delivery of it.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 8:25:44 PM
The thing is even with a tactful answer in the right tone, the recipient can still take it as malicious or brutal. Not every one who is honest with some one tells them something with the intent to hurt. But to place blame on the speaker for the listener's reactions is also weak and a way to deflect dealing with why it was percieved as hurtful.

There are always going to be a few bad apples that spoil something for the group. Hence why there are stereotypes. The examples given of "brutal honesty" that others are saying aren't brutal are again open to interpretation. The speaker of said honesty didn't have malicious intent behind the statement, but in some cases the listener didn't want to acknowledge that.

I think another difference in "brutal honesty" is whether the person recieving the honesty can deal with being told what they Need to hear versus what they Want to hear. I may want to hear my arse looks "hot" in those jeans, but what I need to hear is "I think your jeans are a bit overstuffed". In that situation while I may not be happy with the honest answer, but I would be better off in the long run for it. So it would only be brutal, because I wanted to be told one thing since I the recipient of the answer, did not want to acknowledge that I needed to work on something. Brutal, but true and needed.
 *topchef*
Msg: 106
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 8:28:14 PM
It is somewhat surprising to me that people dont seem to think it necessary or cannot adjust their delivery for a given situation. Brutal honesty might not be in order for someone who is traumatized or in a fragile state. Leading with empathy is not sugar coating the truth, it conveys heartfelt understanding and often allows you to reach the recipient more effectively. Kindness can never be inappropriate.

Would you give the same response to someone who just lost their job or recently suffered a death in the family as you would someone who just returned from vacation on top of their game. There are times when a friend might need a really good kick in the pants... a wake up call, where the cold hard truth has a rightful place. I find the more skillful communicator can determine in advance the most effective delivery for the situation. It is not always, if ever going to require being "brutal".

Surely we are capable of being more than one dimensional when it comes to delivering the honest truth.
 das74
Msg: 109
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:50:00 PM
Being honest is not an easy job, it is often hard to be "honest" these days.
IMHO honesty can be done for 2 reaons, to state an obvious truth in hopes of a resolution or just to be passive -aggressive.

I agree that honesty hurts at times and it may seem ( Or at least based on my experiences) that the abuser is aiming to hurt you or push a button however removed from that situation after taking personal inventory one eventually has to see the truth in it and accept culpability for their part.
 Arabianangel
Msg: 111
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:20:44 PM
However, he HAD NO BOTTOM TEETH AND HIS TOP TEETH WERE NASTY, BROWN AND LOOKED AS IF THEY WERE THOSE FAKE HILLBILLY TEETH.

Because I am not brutally honest but am kind, we made it through lunch (there are reasons why I now insist on meeting for coffee or a soda). When he contacted me later, I replied, "To be honest, I am just not interested."

LOL...Your post made me laugh Gwen, it reminded me of a date of mine that stunk, litterally smelt like garbage...I cut the date short because i couldn't handle the smell, and the fact that he was underdressed...I made an excuse as to why I had to leave...looking back now, why should I have had to lie? I should have been able to be honest with him....I reckon my honesty would have helped in the long run. Shame he was a good looking intelligent man too.

I think sometimes a bit of brutal honesty can help with improvement, you see had you told him about his teeth, he may have gone and made a dental appointment, perhaps he's never seen it as a big deal.
 das74
Msg: 112
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:24:41 PM
WOW! ^^^^^^^^
This is why I think I have never dated...Okay I am lying, I never could "date"

Question: How did you make your polite exit?
 Arabianangel
Msg: 113
Brutal Honesty?
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:32:50 PM
^^^I got a friend to text me and made an excuse that my son needed me home.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >