Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Shape of a Face      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 54
The Shape of a FacePage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Andy Garcia, Benecio Del Toro

OH my gawd...yes.

My dad was the spitting image of Dean Martin and almost the same mannerisms and voice.
So I do love dark hair and a strong featured face.

Grew up on westerns, so love American Indian features, hair and Latinos.
My ex husband was South American and hawt..lol (The last one) LOL

I had a major crush on George Harrison at age 5 and all the Beatles.

I can appreciate the beauty of all faces but I see that dark strong face..I am butta...
Add dark hair Yoiks!!!!

You can't have Andy Garcia unless we can share dam it..
I want the cast of Tombstone too..lmaoooo
Clooney will do in a pinch

verygreeneyez
Msg: 55
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:29:35 PM

I know that before I got plastic surgury on my upper eyelids
people thought I was always scowling and frowning when I wasn't
and have gotten much more positive reactions from people I meet
since getting them done.

Could that maybe be because you are happier with your own appearance now that your eyelids have been lifted? Maybe you were scowling/frowning more before the surgery. Cosmetic surgery often times does give someone a better attitude as well as, a different appearance.

Ok if anyone here thinks that someone in the world can
look at a big nose and say based on that alone that the person is stingy
then that's dumb. Because personality traits do not have anything to do with
facial features.

You don't have to agree with the subject or the idea or anyone here, but your opinion should be stated as just that: opinion. Labeling others gives me an immediate impression of personality (much quicker than their face) and it's not a good impression. In addition, I happen to disagree with you. Of the men I know or have met with tiny (or weak, for lack of better descriptive term) chins, ALL Of them (not ONE exception that I personally know) had self-esteem issues to varying degrees. Wide inquisitive eyes ~ generally have been the most intelligent men I know. Those who sport beautiful teeth and HUGE smiles are indeed, the happiest people I know. Those who don't smile often are either unhappy or have deteriorating teeth. These are stereo-types of my OWN and I don't think anyone should view it as I do. I ONLY know what works for me and what I like and/or look for. But I do think there is value in my "face type" of choice. JMO
 DiannaBall
Msg: 56
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:40:31 PM
All I want to know is what face means a man has a small penis. Cause lemme tell you, when my Jack Russel who is only 8 pounds has a bigger tool than some men...and lemme tell you ....these are things we need to know. **snort
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 57
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:52:09 PM

All I want to know is what face means a man has a small penis.

Whaaaaat??

Well it isn't Andy Garcias face..*snort*

Ask Jay Leno..That chin has to be compensating for something , along with those cars. * a hem*.

Conan says he is a real pr!ck so it must be true.lmaooooooo

Now talk about a face..Conan OMG...

Ok it's my opinion that it's dumb to look at a facial feature and
make conclusions based on that.
That's like looking at a child with an underbite and saying
that child is mentally defective because they have an underbite.

Face shape..face shape and we are not talking about defects or teeth in a face.
You need to get on topic or contribute something useful or at the very least funny or interesting.
No one is talking about a defect.

* Shakes head* wondering aloud why some people don't know when to STFU

You have jumped in and out trying to deflect from the op and her thread to many times.
you have stated it was stupid..go play in another sandbox if you can't play with others with out bringing up depressing things.

I agree with the op on the surgery.. now that someone has our FULL attention directed at her instead of the topic.

I will say cosmetic surgery that is minor wont alter bone unless getting implants of some sort to alter shape and fullness in certain areas.

And the prior poster on mug shots..yeah it is funny how mug shots often reflect what you have an idea the criminal did.

Now see I always thought Ted Bundy looked the part at least a sexual deviant..come on.
 DiannaBall
Msg: 58
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:52:52 PM
It was just a question. Gawd.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 59
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 5:09:09 PM

This was a topic on how face can determine personality I thought,
not what shape face we are attracted to.
The original topic was dumb enough...it keeps getting worse as it goes on

I stand corrected.

::Gracefully bows out::
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 60
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 5:10:31 PM

But we weren't talking about facial expressions, just facial features.
Surely there are people in the world with beautiful teeth
who are miserable.

Uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm, I was talking about facial expressions. All part of MY facial type. I don't know why this is so difficult for some to fathom, but threads that are active, evolve. While staying on topic. As stated VERY early on, this is about "facial type" which includes, but it not limited to: shape, symmetricality, prominent features or lack thereof and expression of structure (i.e.: expressions.)

~OT~ Ok, new spin. Do facial features have a hidden code for winkie size? Or for the ladies: how does your face indicate the winkie size that makes you go: (This is BAD written all over it, but no doubt ~ someone will dispute it or give scientific fact pertaining to size of an ear lobe in correlation to the boss and co-worker girth or whatever.)
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 61
view profile
History
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/30/2010 6:08:07 PM
I guess the questions would be

Are features of the face affected by the personality a person has from birth?
Or is the personality formed by a how others react to the face?

It would all depend on if you believe you are primarily internally or externally affected. I believe we are born with a few internal personality traits and then molded by our life experiences.

Do facial features have a hidden code for winkie size? Or for the ladies: how does your face indicate the winkie size that makes you go:

Well - as we all know- there is a simple test for a man. If he can touch the end of his nose with his tongue, then nature has imparted its gift to him above the his chest. If he cannot, then he is compensated for this below the waist line.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 62
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 3:27:30 AM

but the key is symmetry.

Ah yes for just pure aesthetic beauty it has been shown those with symmetrical faces are usually considered the MOST beautiful.

Beautiful does not always mean attractive.

I enjoy one eyebrow slightly higher or a half crooked smile as long as they don't look like that dude on mad magazine.

I think my brow is very developed for a female..hmmm.. to address another posters statement.

~OT~ Ok, new spin. Do facial features have a hidden code for winkie size?

Doubt it, I am sure over time that a mans facial expressions that develop into what we call characteristics may after a few years of confidence and conquests may give it away..who knows? I call that just a certain look/expresion.

Maybe a scientific experiment is called for. The faces and appendages of POF, now required to upload new pics or participate in forums . lmaooo To go with the new income bracket.

I don't think your face shape, head size or anything like height will affects you manhood size. Hands or feet..They are true bone where as the penis is not a bone..yeah I know..

If I care enough to know that..we will slow dance.

Just take 2 of the men posting as an example.. Bodypro and verity..
One has a rugged face and is not tall, the other has a classic face and tall.

I am sure neither are lacking and I think both have very different but great faces.

I have married a tall man and a short man..very little difference. A classic face and an not so classic face.

Well - as we all know- there is a simple test for a man. If he can touch the end of his nose with his tongue, then nature has imparted its gift to him above the his chest. If he cannot, then he is compensated for this below the waist line.

So what if I can touch MY nose with my tongue? I have big hands..and feet.
Maybe it was all those summers sticking my tongue out at little boys and running in bare feet in the southern sun.
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 63
view profile
History
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 10:10:23 AM

So what if I can touch MY nose with my tongue? I have big hands..and feet.
Maybe it was all those summers sticking my tongue out at little boys and running in bare feet in the southern sun.

Two key points PP's

1. The rule is for people with winkies.
2. I made it up using stuff I heard from street corners and Internet forum boards, so it must be true.
laugh:
I'll guess in your case- practise makes perfect.

And for people that like to read stuff off of the net- take a look at this site and check out the "Reading Faces" test up on the right hand side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/articles/emotions/faceperception2.shtml

The test told me that I preferred introverted faces even though I view myself as a mild extrovert. But I think matching tests using things like Briggs Myers seem to match introverts with extroverts. Maybe people need to have the Ying and the Yang thing going.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 64
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 12:19:27 PM
truetemp1: Thank you for the link. That was interesting. Being an INTJ, I was fairly certain I'd be "introvert" myself, but I wasn't certain about my "face type." The results for for me? 20% introvert, 80% extrovert. I'm not surprised about the face type (wide, alert eyes, bright smiles, etc.) but I know that I do best with those whose personalities are only slightly/moderate extrovert. Maybe I like the best of both worlds.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 65
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 12:51:57 PM
Oh that was fun.

I am the complete oddity and got 50 % and 50 %.

How the heck? It said that was not typical.

I could not believe the slightest change could make a face more"desirable" or pleasurable in my eyes lmaoooo.

I think I am much the introvert and once comfortable around people/places I become more extroverted.

Thanks that was fun and now I know I can get a chin implant and be so much hotter
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 66
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 1:16:37 PM
delaweeza..please tell me clownfish is not taken into consideration in your choice or whether they are extroverts...remember Charles Manson..

He liked and wrote music, was considered a clown fish and an extrovert.
Was self employed..garbage raids, robbed and stole dune buggies.
Was about 3 hours away from civilization...when at Spahn ranch anyway.

Go with Sat. Old Charlie liked to be bad on Sat.

Now his face..???????????????????
Send me a link I will read it.

Just funnin ya..be careful

Op We really should find more face links..that was interesting.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 67
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 1:51:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^Here ya go.

http://www.brainchanger.com/facereading.html1.html
This one is fun. I spent a while in here.

http://www.astrology.com.au/face/theface.asp
Ha!! Combine it with astrology. (This could get complicated...LOL)

http://chinesefacereading.blogspot.com/
Uncover your destiny.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 68
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/31/2010 3:56:16 PM

http://www.brainchanger.com/facereading.html1.html
This one is fun. I spent a while in here.

Oh gawd that was a fun one..

I intend on going back later and take notes for future reference..

Thanks op..great fun
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 69
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/29/2010 5:06:35 PM
i wonder what is the personality of a person who has nearly a square head like me. people used to call me square head in high school :P.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 70
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/29/2010 5:20:32 PM
greeneyez brought this up.... vvvvvvvvvvv

msg 101
"~OT~ Ok, new spin. Do facial features have a hidden code for winkie size? Or for the ladies: how does your face indicate the winkie size that makes you go: (This is BAD written all over it...."

it's been email tom now's experience and observation that women with large(r) noses are very highly sexed and impassioned. THEY HAVE MORE OOMPH AND GUSTO than women with small cute noses. their sexual appetites are more generous.
GENERALLY SPEAKING. GENERALLY SPEAKING. GENERALLY SPEAKING.

let the flaming begin.
 Fifi47
Msg: 71
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/29/2010 5:24:13 PM
^^^^^He is correct.
 daffie
Msg: 72
view profile
History
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/29/2010 5:30:18 PM
^^is that "large" as in long, or broad?...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 73
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/29/2010 6:21:00 PM
it's been email tom now's experience and observation that women with large(r) noses are very highly sexed and impassioned. THEY HAVE MORE OOMPH AND GUSTO than women with small cute noses. their sexual appetites are more generous.
GENERALLY SPEAKING. GENERALLY SPEAKING. GENERALLY SPEAKING.

**snort** Tom? Are you speaking in third person again? Well, I'm not going to answer this intriguing tid-bit, cause I haven't had sex with women with noses of any size. But I do know that men who have weak chins generally kiss like limp noodles. Just from my own experience, or GENERALLY SPEAKING. I those of you with strong chins.
 daffie
Msg: 74
view profile
History
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/29/2010 7:33:35 PM
^they "kiss like limp noodles"...

agreed,
i'm not into guys with limp noodles either...
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 75
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 12/31/2010 9:22:17 AM
To truly read someones face..I think it has to have lived.

Now we have botox..That's a bit like wearing sunglasses to a poker game.
 junipermoon
Msg: 76
view profile
History
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/1/2011 8:04:00 AM
having a great face, to me, means more about expressiveness than beauty.

i think bill cosby has one of the greatest faces of all time.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 77
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/1/2011 3:19:35 PM
^^^^Isn't that the truth? His expressions are priceless and timeless.

~OT~ The man in my life has the most unique face I've ever stared at. The structure is of his face is simply stare-worthy (at least to me.) I never get tired of watching him talk. It's not only expressions, it's how his face is "built."

Happy New Year All!!!

Email Tom Now
Msg: 78
The Shape of a Face
Posted: 1/11/2011 11:15:55 PM
i undertand that completely.

i love being with a woman whose face i just HAVE TO LOOK AT or at least one i never tire of looking at.

the way a face is put together with all the ingredients like a cooking recipe.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Shape of a Face