Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at a womans breasts...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NOLA Chick
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Looking at a womans breasts...Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I actually introduced my breasts to a guy once. I was in a bar and some guy approached me and tried to strike up a conversation. He was a little bit shorter than me so it was REALLY obvious that he was not making eye contact. He was addressing my boobs directly.

So, I said, "Oh, how rude of me. I haven't introduced you. This one is Bob and this one is Phil. I'm sorry, they don't shake hands."

Poor guy turned 10 shades of red before slinking off.
 Keiper7
Msg: 95
Looking at a womans breasts...
Posted: 12/5/2008 7:49:33 PM
Most women who dress partially exposing themselves want attention from a certain kind of man. That particular type may be different for every woman, but they each have their own idea of who they want peering at them. I have been caught gazing a few times in my life, and usually just get a smile back. I have never seen a women get offended by it.

On a similar note, I think more women look at pant bulges than not. A tightish pair of jeans, combined with empty pockets will attract the attention of more than a few women.
 TennKan
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2008 7:55:11 PM
Not really sure but I think when they get mad is when you try to stick them in your ears while yodeling that kinda ticks em off a bit. Not really sure tho......might have to test that theory at walmart tommorrow. Can anyone cover the bail?
 867love
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/5/2008 8:37:10 PM
i would think the reason why were always checkin them out is every one of them (or two -lol) are different -they all have their own provocative shape and size. -its a curiousity thing. -probibly the reason why alot of men prefer natural grown "free range boobs" more than the silicone ones constructed in a lab with the same generic round shape.
 wdriver
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/5/2008 9:17:18 PM
It may be because they are one of God's most beautiful creations.
 Winston Churchill
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 6:16:59 AM
What about hard nipples?
 SpielMitMir
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 7:21:17 AM
*shrugs*

I have always had big breast. I can't really hide that fact. So it doesn't bug me when someone looks. Look all you want. Just once in a blue moon take a moment to look at my eyes .. or my ass
 Tis Moi
Msg: 101
Posted: 1/4/2009 7:34:21 AM

At what point can we safely look (not stare) at your breasts and have it be ok?

If I don't know you - I'd say until I notice you doing it - then it's time to stop until you can do it without drooling...

If mens penis were 3 feet higher on their body and we wore shirts that exposed it the way some women wear their tops, you would be looking at that area too I would think! lol

Does this mean if our breasts were 3 feet lower that you'd stop looking? Nope.
 stev8675309
Msg: 102
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:36:29 AM
The only time I'll look and be somewhat obvious about it is if I'm seeing someone and they're fully aware of it.
Do I glance at ladies who wear low cut tops? Yes, I do, but I try to not be obvious about it, and I'll also do it from a distance, as tastefully as I can.
But when I talk to someone I make it a point to look in their eyes.
No one likes to be gawked at and it also tends to not be very attractive.
Some people do it for attention, and that's fine.
But I'd rather just laugh and enjoy a person for who they are, not what they're (ahem) showing. Although both can be fun with the right company!

A Moment in Time
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:50:13 AM
I think it is funny too when men are trying to act like they are not looking at them as well. There is nothing wrong with appreciating them as long as you pay attention to the rest of her as well. If a man looks at my chest and just smiles that is nice that he likes them too.
 goshilovey0u
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:27:04 AM

The thing I would like to know is do ladies mind if we as men look at your breasts when you wear clothing that exposes them moreso?

When we are across the room and don't have the opportunity to actually talk to you. Or even after we meet you when is it ok with you to actually look at them without incuring disapproval through facial gestures or similar?

Do you mind if we look at your breasts and appreciate them for their beauty or do you get self conscious and frown upon that entirely?

At what point can we safely look (not stare) at your breasts and have it be ok?

I say, if they're on display, it would be rude not to look.

And for all the ladies that have practically their nipples staring at you and complain that they don't want guys looking at them.. wear something different and grow up!
 redkatt
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:36:27 AM
As a woman who is a little more endowed than some others I have to write that sometimes showing cleavage is simply unavoidable. However with that being written there is also a huge distinction between staring in a creepy way verses taking a quick peak.

To the men out there, I understand for a lot of men it's almost like a reflex to look but just remember breasts don't talk back, lol.
 fancynanci
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:34:27 PM
I actually enjoy it when my body is appreciated by others.
 LonestarStar
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:53:53 PM
The day men stop looking at my breasts is the day I join a convent. My breasts are large and in charge, and with all of the hassle they cause me, the admiration makes it worth it!

However, in the early stages of dating, I don't like blatant staring...I feel like we're supposed to be putting our best foot forward and outright boob ogling makes me afraid of someone's WORST behavior.
 pinlynch10
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:44:12 AM
At work on Christmas Eve, I was helping out at coat check. A tall woman approached me as I was helping on coats to departing customers. Now, her breasts weren't huge per say, but very attractive.

As she came to me and gave me her ticket, her Martini was very noticable, as were her D-cup. Nonetheless, I was still working. So, I helped her put her coat on, and straightened her hair from under the coat. She turned to me and said "wow, I love you!", complimenting me on my etiquette. She proceeded to hug me, and kiss my lips. Her embrace had my face perfectly split her breasts. (Yes, I got her number.)

I personally like a woman's contour, so, I wouldn't necessarily stop my focus at her breasts. If our eyes meet, it's a huge plus. And if her hips catch my eye, I'm not hurting.

I caught a woman eyeballing my penis bulge Friday...I had to smile and give her a little hardness to make the moment more pleasant for her. All in a day's work.
 yepimstilllonely
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2009 5:35:11 PM
I don't mind anyone staring at my breasts. It turns me on. Then kiss them through my blouse- wow!-
 tallshyman
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2009 6:15:48 PM
I try not to look its makes me bad being lonly and single,
 Mr Bain
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/5/2009 8:32:29 PM
I don't know how much I look at other women's breasts.

But I've always been proud of my upper body, and my veritable man breasts.
 *Sassy Redhead*
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/5/2009 8:42:38 PM
I'm not sure that men even know anything exists on me above my breasts. I can't remember the last time a guy maintained eye contact with me without their eyes dropping downward within the intial 5 minutes of conversation. It doesn't matter what I wear the girls are obviously out there.

I gave up trying to get a guy to look me in the eye when talking to me in my early 20's. Why bother....a guys eyes will always gravitate downward. I really don't care if a guy stares at the girls as long as he realizes that there is more to me then my breasts! I know...that last sentence is a stretch!
 jonash2007
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/6/2009 3:09:10 PM
It's all in the way you do it...a glance is fine, but leering is another story.
 coldlogic
Msg: 114
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:41:42 PM
I dont mind it really.
Its a little odd when the man is the same age as my dad , but im alright with it.
older men are hot to.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 115
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:34:43 PM
Um, my answer is in my profile photos. I draw the line when someone says "I would like to fu k those" when I am clearly with a date/partner. Then I would say, keep it to yourself and sure, go ahead and look. I dressed em up for a reason!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 116
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:57:09 PM
if you're showin em i'm looking at em!
 lcandydish
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:20:17 PM
l prefer when a man drops to his knees, speechless.

RedBraemar
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:23:27 PM
You have a good point, some wmen are just begging for men to take a peek with the types of clothing they wear. If a guy is tactful about it...I don't mind, especialy if what I happen to be wearing provokes it. My own fault really. If it's a guy I am interested in...and I catch him peeking, it makes me giggle alittle... BUSTED!
heheehe
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at a womans breasts...