Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at a womans breasts...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr Bain
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Looking at a womans breasts...Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I don't know how much I look at other women's breasts.

But I've always been proud of my upper body, and my veritable man breasts.
 *Sassy Redhead*
Msg: 176
Looking at a womans breasts...
Posted: 1/5/2009 8:42:38 PM
I'm not sure that men even know anything exists on me above my breasts. I can't remember the last time a guy maintained eye contact with me without their eyes dropping downward within the intial 5 minutes of conversation. It doesn't matter what I wear the girls are obviously out there.

I gave up trying to get a guy to look me in the eye when talking to me in my early 20's. Why bother....a guys eyes will always gravitate downward. I really don't care if a guy stares at the girls as long as he realizes that there is more to me then my breasts! I know...that last sentence is a stretch!
 jonash2007
Msg: 177
Posted: 1/6/2009 3:09:10 PM
It's all in the way you do it...a glance is fine, but leering is another story.
 coldlogic
Msg: 178
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:41:42 PM
I dont mind it really.
Its a little odd when the man is the same age as my dad , but im alright with it.
older men are hot to.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 179
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:34:43 PM
Um, my answer is in my profile photos. I draw the line when someone says "I would like to fu k those" when I am clearly with a date/partner. Then I would say, keep it to yourself and sure, go ahead and look. I dressed em up for a reason!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 180
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:57:09 PM
if you're showin em i'm looking at em!
 lcandydish
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:20:17 PM
l prefer when a man drops to his knees, speechless.

RedBraemar
Msg: 182
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:23:27 PM
You have a good point, some wmen are just begging for men to take a peek with the types of clothing they wear. If a guy is tactful about it...I don't mind, especialy if what I happen to be wearing provokes it. My own fault really. If it's a guy I am interested in...and I catch him peeking, it makes me giggle alittle... BUSTED!
heheehe
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at a womans breasts...