Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 .Casey.
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Can irish men forgive a mistake...your first my badPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
first off... how long and often where you and this guy talking before plans where made for the date?

I think that this guy totally over reacted. If i had plans with a girl that i was into and plans fell through for one reason or another, i would be upset but i wouldnt tell the girl to stop contacting me.

its clear that you're attracted to this guy and it seem he felt the same about you but was this strictly physical attraction? because thats what it sounds like.

If this guy was really into you than he should have just brushed it off, set another day for a date. If you where to have blown him off a 2nd time than in my eyes that would give him grounds to be angry enough to tell you to piss off.

by you not contacting him even thought he asked you not to, your showing him that you dont care for him as much as you think or express.

If you really have strong feelings for this guy (non sexual) than you need to txt or call him and let him know how much you care for him and how sorry you are, and hope that he call's you back.
 burntstud
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Can irish men forgive a mistake...your first my bad
Posted: 6/19/2011 12:13:34 PM
he should think of his past before holding agenstu i know he did to someone as well
 itsjanjan
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Can irish men forgive a mistake...your first my bad
Posted: 6/29/2011 8:53:54 AM
Honestly, I don't care where he was from, he should have called ahead, invited you to join him in a public place.

Unless you were only looking for for sex, and that is possibly not likely, it would have been rather foolish not to say dangerous to meet him at his home.

I think there are gentlemen out there that would love to meet you and develop a good and trusting relationship with you.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >