Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > RV Singles - new to RVing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 4sununfun
Msg: 51
view profile
History
RV Singles - new to RVingPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I RV'd full time for 4 yrs with a 38' fifth wheel, then decided to buy a mobile home. Miss RVing so much, my home is being sold and I will buy another RV and return to full time RVing. A full time partner would make all the difference in the world, but regardless, there is a complete sense of freedom and in the winters, I put my RV in a safe storge and heat to Mexico or other warm sandy white beaches.
 EternityWaiting
Msg: 52
RV Singles - new to RVing
Posted: 3/31/2017 9:52:36 PM
Hi All:
I bought a 2016 21' Jayco Jayflight travel trailer the end of last summer when they went on sale with the 2017's coming to the lot. I wanted to be able to unhitch and have the use of a vehicle while the trailer is parked (I bought a Jeep Cherokee with a factory tow package). Have yet to use my travel trailer but have always wanted to travel and looking at becoming a Freebird (versus a Snowbird) and retiring this fall. I joined Escapees RV Club that supports full-time RVing with lots of support and networking. Looking at wintering in Quartzsite AZ. Just about froze this past winter living in the Midwest... and we really had a mild winter. Spending the winter in the desert sounds very appealing to me! Choice of staying for free on Bureau of Land Management (boondocking) to RV parks (full hook-ups) with lots of activities catered to RVers in Quartzsite. Looking forward to new adventures for sure.
 Delorean60
Msg: 60
view profile
History
RV Singles - new to RVing
Posted: 2/2/2019 12:45:39 PM
This thread gets quite a bit of views.

This summer 2019 i am traveling through USA and Canada/Alaska.

i dont have an RV but camping gear.

Wonder if there is a chance to get a rideshare along the way with an RV'er or Campervan'er.

Feel free to drop me a note on pm.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > RV Singles - new to RVing