Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 6
R.B.C.'s....Do they still exist? Or is it just on television and movies?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Geez people. Read the post before responding. Granted, referring to sex between people within a relationship as a "booty call" is a bit confusing but she's not talking about cheating here. Most people would refer to it as a "quickie" or a "nooner" but yes, people still do that. In fact, I would think that with the ease of texting, they probably occur more frequently than they did 10 or 15 years ago.
 HuluAddicted
Msg: 13
R.B.C.'s....Do they still exist? Or is it just on television and movies?
Posted: 2/10/2010 1:31:27 PM

R.B.C = Random Booty Call

Do they still exist?

Are you perverted if you want them in a relationship? Not talking about if you have a lot of one-night stands I mean if you are in a relationship. Is it just in t.v. and movies?

Yes they exist. But if you're in a relationship, if you're having booty calls with that person, they aren't random booty calls. Cuz you're in a relationship. If you're having the RBC with someone besides who you're in a relationship with, then you're just cheating trash.
 900cc
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 2:15:12 PM
Between two people whoare in a serious relationship is expected in my opinion. But to randomly hook up for lackof better words. Hell No! That would be cheating and you would be down the road motors.

A "Nooner or Quickie" is such a turn-on to me. Knowing that my girl wants me that much is what makes me want her even more.

So RBC is not really the right terminalogy but yes it still practiced and I think will always be apart of relationships.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/10/2010 5:01:25 PM
Yes, that is very common to people who date.
and fun.
What have you and your boyfriend been doing?
scheduling it in on your blackberry calender?
LOL

Easy to do.
Just randomly call your BF and say "Take me!"
He'll be over in a flash.
Relationships don't have to be predictable and boring you know.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 5:52:15 PM
I would think that if your in a relationship with the person already, it would be a quickie.
 siremike
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:58:18 PM
of course it still happens. plus it keeps the spark in the relationship. what so you think dressing rooms in stores are really for anyway?
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2010 6:47:12 AM
I blundered into one in December.

My ex and I got together. She told me she was divorced and we got it on.
At first I was happy thinking maybe we were gonna get involved again.
Later I found out that she was STILL married and that I w as just a booty call.

It was all good till hubby found out and had a hissy fit.

Normally, I would feel guilty except he was seeing her behind my back when she and I were together.
I wasn't a tool ....Just a tool of Karma.

LOL...
 ~rain~
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2010 9:20:09 AM
I dont understand how you can have R.B.C's with someone you have already established an exclusive relationship with.

Now I do believe that R.B.C's really do exsist as far as FWB situations,...where you have your own seperate lives but get together every now and then when you need a lil somethin , somethin!!

I think it is a great thing as long as you are being safe and healthy (phsically and mentally) about it!!

OOOOHHHHHHH...you mean quickies!!! YEAH! they are AWSOME!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >