Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > ARNOLD? TORCH? OLYMPICS? WTF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Outdoor2
Msg: 22
view profile
History
ARNOLD? TORCH? OLYMPICS? WTFPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

but it certainly wasn't Oh Canada.

One of the worst renditions ever. Unbelievably way off the mark. I was embarrassed.

The rest of the ceremonies were excellent. K.D. sent shivers down my spine with her rendition of Leonard Cohen's song. Ashley kicked butt! Not much of a fan of Brian Adams, but he and ??? did it well. The Orca segment was amazing. The ramp that Rick Hansen had to climb was steep and said a lot about the struggles of both olympic and para olympians.

Romeo Dillard....excellent choice...

Arnold...hoopla...soon to be forgotten...

The song with the flying kid? Both Sides Now....Joni Mitchell. Google "both"...her lyrics come up first....pretty amazing when you think about it.

I am sick and tired of Lisa Laflamme's negative comments regarding our olympians when we don't win gold. She's made several "off hand" comments that discuss me.

NMRASPPNA.....you got that right!
 Outdoor2
Msg: 24
view profile
History
ARNOLD? TORCH? OLYMPICS? WTF
Posted: 2/15/2010 9:58:30 PM

that's the song! but it wasn't Joni singing... was it???

It was...it was a recording...judging from the rendition..probably the original.

Me thinks that fence will be reajusted soon....
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > ARNOLD? TORCH? OLYMPICS? WTF