Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Genuine_Gentleman_For_You
Msg: 2
It's Just Not WorkingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You have only been on here for a short while. And you are statistically doing a lot better than most guys who have been on this site for several years. Try to tough it out longer. With the amount of contacts you're making, it should only be a matter of time when you find the right one for you. But how much time? I don't know. Afterall this is my third time on this site. And I didn't have any luck during the first or second times. And so far, this time around is the same as before. Hmm. Maybe I should be leaving this site instead of you.
 Lowtones84
Msg: 19
How I know its not working?
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:06:16 PM
Three years and near zero messages.

I've come to accept people go with what gets them off and thats all there is to it.
 BillDeruki
Msg: 25
How I know its not working?
Posted: 7/3/2010 10:06:42 AM
The OP in this thread is spot on. Here is my advice guys.

If you are looking for hookups and sex, just stick to the local scene where ever you live. Lots of easy skanks to **** and chuck all over the place.

If and when you get to the point that you want something real and permanent then forget sites like this one and forget American women all together. Were in a global economy now dudes. Unless you want to be saddled with yet another overbearing, demanding, porky, unrealistic, baggage train then look abroad. I went through the whole thing of looking at all of my choices on sites like this and let me tell you it's a sad situation. Any woman with all her teeth and not a total blow pig thinks her private parts are spun of gold and her offspring are put on this earth for you to love and support. In pretty short order I became weary of this and decided to expand my horizons. I started to chat with women in eastern countries and WOW what a contrast. Eventually I met and married a gorgeous, slim, college educated woman from the Philippines. Since she was a virgin when we met, she won't be "knowing" dudes anywhere we go. My wife will be 30 this fall and I am 51 and have been together three years now. She is not a mail order bride so don't let anyone discourage you with this bitter, envious nonsense talk. We genuinely love and respect each other and I never dreamed life could be so good. If you're worried about what someone at the grocery store will say then for all means be captain save-a-ho and settle for what's hanging around places like this. If you want something substantial then investigate what I am telling you. It's real and it's beautiful. There's lots of scammers in that arena too but finding a real one is at least possible. It takes time and it takes a bit of money to pursue a foreign woman but the ends very much justify the means. Divorce rate among marriages like mine is around 14%. I think that pretty much sums it up.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >