Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > how do woman feel about playing with guys nipples      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tree_Frog18
Msg: 51
how do woman feel about playing with guys nipplesPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I guess playing with nipples is ok, but really how do the nipples feel about being played with??? No one wants to consider thier feelings? lol
 tallandfunSF
Msg: 52
how do woman feel about playing with guys nipples
Posted: 1/4/2006 12:53:18 PM
Love it, especially Nipple 69. Always try to do it on the way to the other 69!
 Talking2U
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/4/2006 12:55:32 PM
I love playing with nopples, but my husband doesn't like it.
 Talking2U
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/4/2006 12:56:02 PM
sorry, nipples.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/4/2006 1:09:24 PM
lol, I am obsessed with guys nipples. well nipples in general, lol.

mens are so tiny, lol, cant help myself. And it usually drives the guys nuts

i have made a couple bleed, oooppps, they liked it at the time.
 any1real?
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/4/2006 1:27:47 PM
I don't know - nopples has a certain ring to it.
 naughtygrrl069
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/4/2006 1:36:56 PM
I personally LOVEEEE playing and sucking on my man's nipples and it turns him on as much as I love doing it!!! but you have to do it with passion as what a man does to the women... right?
 Irish_Newf
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:15:59 PM
get one pierced... the contrast is great and it's more sensitive and FUN!!!! I want the other done but I like knowing the difference...

I haven't been with a woman who hasn't been facinated...
 pinklily
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:23:42 PM
absolutely nothing better than playing with my man's nipples...umm unless I've had too much to drink and a nibble turns into a bite....puts a real damper on the whole evening lol
 skisnobound
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:54:55 PM
Gotta love a man's nipples...I love to play with them...
 interorl7
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:05:12 AM
To the women that enjoyed this experience with their partners all I can say is WOW. I hope they realize how lucky they are!

When my ex was breast feeding our first son, it was not a sexual experience to see that...but when my son did not drink enough and she wanted me to help relieve the pressure...now that was sexual to me because it was between us. I absolutely loved it.

With each new child, she liked me to pay less attention to her breasts...I honestly felt cheated, lol. I loved it when she was lactating! My favorite place was in the shower.

Sorry the idea of 'nursing' is NOT a turn on. The idea of suckling her breasts and her being excited by it, well that is very much a turn on.

That was then, now we are divorced, so I don't think about her that way, but I would love to be with a woman that lactates and incorporate that into our love making, yes that would be erotic.

I heard of a woman that kept expressing after her children were weaned, because she did orgasm when she breast fed. So she continued expressing and the husband and a neighbor used her breast milk in lei of cream in their coffee. Supposedly she gained a breast size and a cup size, because after 1 year she got pregnant with their second child and supposedly kept breast feeding...which I have heard is not possible, but then I never thought a guy could lactate nor had I ever heard of relactation. If that is possible, and I don't doubt that it is, then who is to say she did not continue while pregnant.

Moral of the story, If you are planning to have at least 2 children, keep expressing as long as you can, even if the child is weaned, then after the 2nd child you will gain both a breast size and a cup size, cheaper and more natural then plastic surgery!

For you women that would do this for your men - you go gurrls, you rock!
 interorl7
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:10:14 AM
Yes Nipple 69 - I can almost cum from that alone! Amazing how many people have never tried that. This is one area where it seems I always have to slow the lady down, she is already way too ready to move on to the other 69...I absolutely love it!

I bet I am not the only man out here whose nipples have become a true fetish for them!

If I ever start to get a little soft, just grab my nipples and wham bang, energizer bunny, keep going and going and going, lol! I love it!
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:14:13 AM
I think its fun because its kind of like looking for a station on the radio."tune in Tokyo"
 Funny_Girl
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:15:59 AM
Since I worship every part of the male form, yes indeedy!
 Absolutemike
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/6/2006 12:48:16 AM
Ya I kinda feel normal, honestly it does absolutely nothing for me. My ex tried to play with mine and I was like wtf are you doin? I kinda think most guys embellish it to make girls feel better
 eastcoastbrat
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/7/2006 6:40:59 AM
some things mike are a little difficult to hide lol

the guys i have been with like thiers played with lol how much they likes it was obvious when it's the first thing you touch :)

Ecb
 hot4teacher
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/7/2006 7:11:09 AM
I think it is like anything else..everyone is different. Personally, I don't have very sensitive nipples..they get hard as heck when it is cold, but nothing exciting happens when they are played with. On the other hand, I know some men who go out of their minds when theirs are played with, licked, iced...
 Leeanne
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2006 7:20:16 AM
I go for the nibble, lick, suck, tweek or the rub from time to time - but then again I do that all over my man! Oh and if he does it for me I am in heaven - I love it constantly!
 Pablo_F
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/7/2006 7:31:45 AM
I LOVE getting my nipples played with!!! I admit too that they are extremely sensitive, sometimes a cool cross wind will blow and 'boing' OR a naughty thought crosses my mind and again 'boing'.

I have even done it on purpose before while having my nips 'tweaked' to start being silly and making up different radio like sounding voices.

The only thing I don't like is.... mine are tini tiny ( not that I want nipples the size of most women.... I LOVE sucking big nipples ).....!

' boing '
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/7/2006 7:57:42 AM
i love sucking, nibbling, & licking.. and on nipples 2..
 counsellorTroi
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/7/2006 9:43:39 AM
"Don't you love just holding the nipple in your teeth and flicking it with your tongue - biting ever so gently?"

Definitely like doing that! Or pushing my tongue hard against it. Yummm.
 LoboBlack
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/7/2006 9:47:37 AM
Definitely brings out the animal in me.
 set the hook
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/7/2006 5:33:34 PM
Nobody asked me, but I love when my nipples are played with. I pretend like I can feel anything, but that just makes partners try to be more creative and sensual. I can only hold back on showing how good it makes me feel for so long before my torso starts contracting.
 ~Dilluxia~
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/7/2006 5:52:20 PM
I opened up a whole new world to my bf when I started playing with his nipples! He's never had a woman so attentive there before, and was blown away by the sensations!

It's now a must in our repetoire LOL
 X Shadow X
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/7/2006 6:19:14 PM
Nothing on my body is as sensitive and sexualized as my nipples are...

Only 10% (yeah I did make ALL the counts and actually fell at 11%, but for roundness sake, let's say 10) or the times I came was without nipple stimulation...

I always wondered if I was the only male like that... I guess not

So, I would say... the perfect pleasure would come from having a handjob (with lubricant, of course), with prostate stimulation and nipple stimulation... Now, unless you want to do some yourself, 2 girls would be necessary... I so shouldnt be thinking of that at work...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > how do woman feel about playing with guys nipples