Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Conspiracy to the power of WTF?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 late™
Msg: 26
Conspiracy to the power of WTF?!Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

You must not have had the pure pleasure, of going through Canadian customs!

Babe, Canadian customs agents are just as nasty to Canadians, ...so much for the myth that our borders are "easy" to get across.

Friends don't let friends listen to early morning AM talk radio shows.

So true.
 JustDukky
Msg: 27
Conspiracy to the power of WTF?!
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:01:34 PM

Canadian customs agents are just as nasty to Canadians

What is it with so many of those guys anyway? It seems like you give them a little authority and right away the "hall monitor" mentality kicks in. I think it's a governmental conspiracy to find jobs for all the people who were hall monitors in school!
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/24/2010 6:02:20 PM
Hey Im willing to get searched by a Canadian...
(preferably male and hot)
jus so long as he's a willin' shoug (short for sugar)
an he aint messin wit my sprinkler (unless he want it to squirt)
 themadfiddler
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/24/2010 8:57:12 PM
Ah-OOO-GA! Ah-OOO-GA!

Children, exit the forum if you have not already!

Super_Eve
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/24/2010 9:10:00 PM
edit post
 desertrhino
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2010 10:07:22 PM

Ducky .... its a uniform thing
put one on and your brain gets taken over
robo cop reporting for duty

bullsh!t.
 JustDukky
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/25/2010 6:08:04 AM
Well, I doubt that a uniform has "magical" properties that could be likened to demonic possession, but I have noticed that some people (in or out of uniform) seem to get a false sense of authority. This seems particularly prevalent with those charged with law enforcement of almost any kind. I have known some who were actually willing to break the laws they are charged with enforcing in order to assert a false authority.

I have noticed a serious deterioration in both law enforcement and the training for it, to spite the greater numbers of law enforcement officers. Police officers in training are told little about the law and are now trained to escalate, rather than resolve a given dispute in order to create a controversy for the courts. I find today's law enforcement officers know less of the law than at any time I can remember. I feel it is our duty to educate them about it if their superiors won't (but watch out for those damn tasers... They really are killing people.)

Of course this is all part of a conspiracy to "keep us in line" (and on topic).
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2010 8:06:09 AM
The militarization of police departments combined with the siege mentality has changed the ranks into far less of a civilian friendly force. My brother left the ranks in great part because of the people he had to work with. A cousin was removed for corruption and planting evidence, and another is facing brutality charges. The cousins were bully types from childhood who found their calling.

It is not conspiracy to note that the militarization and siege mentality have not taken their tolls, even as policing has become safer.
http://radgeek.com/gt/2010/01/23/siege-mentality/
Even the Conservative CATO Institute is alarmed.
http://www.cato.org/pubs/briefs/bp-050es.html
And that bastion of liberalism, Popular Mechanics, has even noted it.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/4203345.html
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/25/2010 7:58:44 PM
I dont know Thorb, you got something right about the uniform thing...
MMM an authority figure thats good looking and in a uniform... HOT for sure!
Y'all wanna play in the rainbow?
 Ahron123
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/26/2010 4:59:19 AM
ha ha, LOVE it! ha ha

Can't work out if it's serious or ment to be funny...
 yna6
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/2/2010 5:14:39 PM
Check out "American Gulag" on you-tube.
Or go see the stockpiles of coffins they have...all kinds of odd stuff out there....but they have to be ready for the sh*t that comes down, they can't be "waiting for production" to come up to the numbers they need in an emergency.

They have 500,000 stockpiled in one place...many more in others.....Seems a lot...but hey, with FEMA on the job, you need not worry...you get a McCoffin (made of plastic) to git yerself buried in!
 susan_cd
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/24/2010 12:02:42 PM

Lady puts on the lawn sprinkler on a sunny day and notices...horror of horrors!...a rainbow in the mist! She then proceeds to ask the question...what is "our" government up to? What is seeping out of our ground water? What is in "our" water supply.

She's probably just PO'd that the rainbow was there but the pot of gold wasn't, because the govt. had seized it somehow when she wasn't looking.

Her next video is gonna ask what the heck the govt. put in the atmosphere to affect the size of her shadow, it's longer in the early morning (and late afternoon) than it is around noon.
 late™
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/24/2010 4:40:46 PM
Okay, I finally got to see that video.

I'm not convinced it isn't a spoof, nobody could be that, tin-beanie whacko.

Edit: I've just read some recent Sci-Phi thread contributions, disregard the above.

Msg: 39
Posted: 6/26/2010 7:01:26 PM
Conspiracy is there any truth in it all? Have conspiracies shaped the world in the past? Is that the truth?

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."
— Carl Sagan

Hitler On The Big Lie

All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes. From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited. Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that they are a religious community, where as in reality they are a race? And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies". Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.

Source: Mein Kampf, p. 134

It seems to me we live in an upside down world were big lies rule the day , on so many levels that it is an outrage. Anyone who calls attention to this is usually called at conspiracy theorist, nut job etc. We are cannon fodder for the elites of the world. They will continue to have their clean food, clean water etc. But hey life is good right? I'm happy. Our lives have been improving under this unsustainable fractional reserve counterfeit banking cartel that rules the planet. I do not have time for this stuff..BTW did you see the game last night, our team is going all the way this year, and thats the truth!
 stargazer1000
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/26/2010 8:02:08 PM

It seems to me we live in an upside down world were big lies rule the day , on so many levels that it is an outrage. Anyone who calls attention to this is usually called at conspiracy theorist, nut job etc. We are cannon fodder for the elites of the world. They will continue to have their clean food, clean water etc. But hey life is good right? I'm happy. Our lives have been improving under this unsustainable fractional reserve counterfeit banking cartel that rules the planet. I do not have time for this stuff..BTW did you see the game last night, our team is going all the way this year, and thats the truth!

All this over a water sprinkler rainbow. Which has a completely natural, normal, non-NWO, non-alien/illuminati/lizard/mason explanation.
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/26/2010 9:29:40 PM
Yeah i watched it, i thought it was a joke. The same kind of joke that this thread is. It tries to establish conspiracy reality as unbalanced nonsense. BTW, the NWO has been here for a long time it is just getting stronger thats all. Have you checked out bill c-36 yet? check it out after your done playing in the sprinkler lol.

love love
 late™
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/27/2010 1:11:51 PM
All this over a water sprinkler rainbow. Which has a completely natural, normal, non-NWO, non-alien/illuminati/lizard/mason explanation.

That's what THEY™ want you to think!!!

Now 'fess up, who's been putting the Skittles in the water supply!!!???

Have you checked out bill c-36 yet?

Is that the one that died in '07?
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/27/2010 6:04:43 PM
http://canadianactivist.wordpress.com/20....a-call-to-arms/

http://nhppa.org/

Draft Discussion Paper on Bill C-36 the Canada Consumer
Product Safety Act
Prepared by Shawn Buckley, LL.B., president of the Natural Health Products
Protection Association on June 18, 2010.

• The real change brought about by Bill C-36 is not that it protects consumers, as the
current law already grants the State significant powers to protect safety. Rather the real
change is the abolition of procedural safeguards citizens currently enjoy.
• Bill C-36 abolishes the law of trespass thus allowing the State access onto private
property without any legal recourse.
• Bill C-36 for the first time in Canadian history allows warrants to be issued to search
private homes without evidence of criminal wrong doing.
• Bill C-36 allows the State to seize property without a Court order, without reporting the
seizure to a Court, and for an indefinite period.
• Bill C-36 allows the State to assume control over the movement of private property
without a Court order and without a safety concern.

http://www.nhppa.org/images/DiscussionPaperBillC36.pdf
 susan_cd
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/27/2010 7:13:35 PM
^^^ sounds like the topic should be a thread all it's own
 stargazer1000
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/27/2010 7:18:41 PM
Well, I can see why the NHPPA might have a problem with this Act...

False or Deceptive Health or Safety Claims

Any false or deceptive health or safety claims on consumer product packages or labels will become illegal.

Darn! I guess they'll be even less likely to be able to claim unsubstantiated health claims for their products.
 late™
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/27/2010 7:25:35 PM
NHPPA - "Natural Health Products Protection Association

Protesting a consumer safety bill?

They're trying to take away wild African Yohimbe bark pills with too much lead in 'em?

I thought you were talking about:

The Canadian Anti-Terrorism Act
- was passed by the Liberal government of Canada in response to the September 11, 2001, attacks in the United States. It received Royal Assent on December 18, 2001, as Bill C-36.

Expiration

Some of the bill's provisions expired on March 1, 2007. The Conservative government urged that these be renewed, while all three opposition parties were opposed. Specifically, the provisions had to do with preventative arrest and investigative hearings.

On February 27, 2007, the House of Commons voted 159 - 124 against renewing the provisions, which later led to the expiration of these provisions.

What the hell does any of this have to do with the "rainbow conspiracy nut lady"?

Does the word "conspiracy" just set off chain reactions these days?

Must be a....

Ha! almost got caught up in it there for a second.

f
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/27/2010 7:40:10 PM
yeah sorry i went off topic there back to the sprinkler ....
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/27/2010 8:48:46 PM
this bill was c-51 52, then c-6 n0w c-36 fun fun fun
 susan_cd
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/27/2010 9:28:33 PM

Darn! I guess they'll be even less likely to be able to claim unsubstantiated health claims for their products.

Yeah, now how we supposed to know which designer placebo we should use??

Fortunately we can still fall back on & rely on celebrity endorsements.
 late™
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/28/2010 2:59:06 AM

Fortunately we can still fall back on & rely on celebrity endorsements.

Ahhh... maybe it's a plot by the celebrity infomercial bunch, dropping massive amounts of non-genetically modified, naturally produced Skittles® into the water supply in order to make more garden sprinkler rainbows so that....

Naawww... I got nuthin'

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Conspiracy to the power of WTF?!