Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Prediction of the West Coast going into the Pacific Ocean      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Prediction of the West Coast going into the Pacific OceanPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
High ground in the Okanagan!

and this is in reference to the landmass sliding into the ocean...the coastline...not flooding in the Okanagan.

Austalia is looking better and better every day..... I can swim! and swim with sharks!
 VeganCat
Msg: 18
Prediction of the West Coast going into the Pacific Ocean
Posted: 2/23/2010 5:35:48 PM
Just something to think about. With something as mind bending as the west coast going into the drink, a point to think about is the volcanic mountain range; you know, Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Baker....

They could have quite the upset with something like this. Do you think the Okanagan would be safe? I don't know...but it is something to ponder about.
 VeganCat
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/23/2010 6:25:22 PM
LOL, I'll pass....but thanks for the offer.
 VeganCat
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/23/2010 6:58:02 PM
Sometimes the whole situation becomes tunnel vision where you are only looking at the earths faults. You perceive it is the movements of the faults only that cause the coast falling into the ocean but really, how does this really all happen?

It could be a question of a mass volcanic erruption of several volcanoes letting loose which results in the secondary action affecting the faults to move to the extent of the coast falling in.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Prediction of the West Coast going into the Pacific Ocean