Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is it a deal breaker someone does not answer the phone?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SunnyDazical
Msg: 211
Is it a deal breaker someone does not answer the phone?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
This one makes me giggle..yes I screen my calls..there are times when I'm just not in the mood to talk to _________ fill in the blank...doesn't mean I don't like or love them (friends-family)..I just don't wanna talk..I might be doing laundry..working..napping..chattin on line...watching a Jonny Depp movie (humina humina)...reading the postings on this forum..doing a crossworld puzzle (or more so googling the answers to a crossword puzzle)...does this make me a bad person...I don't think so..does it make me inconsiderate...I don't think so...does it make me lazy...yeah pretty much so..

Hazy Lazy,
Sunny
 forddieselman
Msg: 212
Is it a deal breaker someone does not answer the phone?
Posted: 6/18/2011 12:16:45 AM
personal you should call them back as soon as you when you first start dating and explain , as least i do that,
 valenciacityx
Msg: 213
Posted: 6/18/2011 12:23:03 AM
why didnt you call.? I kept calling, and you never returned my phone calls....

not everyone is attached like a parasite to their phone. I will go days without looking at it, it will go weeks without ringing. hell I lost it in the river for a week and didnt notice it was gone.
you place way entirely too much importance on your SMS, lols and prattle
hell my old job you couldnt even get in the building corridors without turning in your electronic devices.
 CheerfullD
Msg: 214
Posted: 6/18/2011 12:27:02 AM
Sometimes I dont answer the phone becasue Ithe guy is a pest, or I decided that I dont like the guy and I dont want to frankly just tell him that so that I dont hurt his feelings I may not answer my phone. One guy called me and texted for a week without me responding and he was getting more out of control by the text! Thank gawd I never met him but just a couple talks on the phone and I knew he wasnt the one.
. I would never call someone that much without a feedback I would get the hint and go away. I will not answer my phone IF I have told a man I only want to be friends and then they say "Sure thats cool" and I think they actually understand friends without benefits but noooooooooooo they try again to be my boyfriend then I will ignore their call.
ANd yes I also think if she missed him she would at least texted him to say ttyl k? If I dint care much for him or he was a bother then I would put him on the bottom of my list of importance.
If I call someone and they dont answer I usually wait for them to call me back so that I know they to are interested. Having some self respect and not begging for attention is my motto.
Hope this wasnt to harsh.
Deanne
 viktoria1968
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2011 2:00:28 PM
This is exactly why I don't call men... if they want to talk they can call me
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is it a deal breaker someone does not answer the phone?