Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Breaking Bad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flyguy51
Msg: 24
Breaking BadPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Probably my favorite TV drama series ever. I like how it told a cohesive story from beginning to end. I have told several coworkers that I defy them to watch the pilot episode without getting addicted to the rest of the story.

The use of "Baby Blue" by Badfinger was a stroke if genius!!

I agree. I like how it begins in the scene with the lyrics, "I guess I got what I deserve..." My wife and I don't often agree in musical tastes, but we have both very much enjoyed the songs chosen for this series. If a soundtrack album is ever released, I would certainly get it.
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 25
Breaking Bad
Posted: 3/10/2015 8:30:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Call_Saul
Better Call Saul is an American television drama series that premiered on AMC on February 8, 2015. The series was created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, and is a spin-off, prequel, and sequel to Breaking Bad, which was created by Gilligan. Set in 2002, Better Call Saul is about small-time lawyer James McGill (Bob Odenkirk), six years before his appearance on Breaking Bad, though events during and after the original series are also explored.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Breaking Bad