Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 J_bird61
Msg: 211
Smooth Face or Slim Body?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Well it's all eventually going to hell anyway, so I choose the body. More control for longer over that.
And I kinda like a few wrinkles - I think it adds character. They accentuate your smile.
And I've found I get a little more respect with my new found wrinkles. Like maybe I know a thing or two. Possibly three, but that'd be it. And I sort of get the "I'd better not screw with her" thing finally happening. I plan to wield that sword for once in my life, thank you.

But to be totally honest I did get carded last week for cigarettes again. Damn it! Let me grow up will ya!
 FitAtFittyFive
Msg: 212
Smooth Face or Slim Body?
Posted: 6/21/2012 7:43:15 AM
Body for me, please - generally speaking. Don't mind a few wrinkles if she's fit and can keep up with this old man, and that's really hard to find in an "over 50," at least in this neck-o-the-woods.

Now I have had some friends that have gotten downright scary (facial appearance-wise) preparing for figure competitions, mostly due to dehydration. Wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning! :-D
 _shakti_
Msg: 214
Posted: 6/21/2012 5:23:22 PM
What an intriguing question. Not many men have answered in the last couple pages though.

I literally don't know how to answer this from my perspective.. I don't think I care which so long as I was attracted to him. I know that sounds incredibly cliche, but it's the truth.

I remember when I was younger, wondering how older women found 'old' (to me at the time) men attractive and whether I ever would when I too was 'old', lol... now that I am, I wonder how I didn't think older men were good looking? It's neat how your perception of such things changes as you do.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2012 8:39:46 AM
I need a woman who is 'fit'. No interest in anyone with 'a few extra pounds'. A fit body also usually signals healthy living and an active lifestyle.

Smooth face?...I don't mind a few wrinkles. A love the look of a mature woman as long as she keeps her hair long and dresses sexy. I found mature looking women attractive when I was younger and still find them sexy when I'm 'their' age.

Bottom line, give me a fit woman, average looking who still embraces her seductive powers any day over a wrinkle free face.

Fortunately my girlfriend says she was never into good looking guys. I'm probably a 5/10 on the 'looks' but she said I could have been a 2 as long I was toned and she couldn't pinch my belly. It's as much about lifestyle compatibility..we'd rather go down to park birdwatching than go out for a pizza.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >