Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eternityboreme
Msg: 87
New study on fertility...30 years oldPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
My grandmother had a HEALTHY and thriving baby in her mid-forties.
 Eternityboreme
Msg: 88
New study on fertility...30 years old
Posted: 5/17/2015 2:31:23 AM

And also to mention there is a high chance of the baby having health issues the older a woman is having children. Unless I meet a younger woman willing to start a family with me which I doubt will happen, I'm not interested in having any kids in my 30's with a woman in her 30's.

CYou consider a woman your age to be an "older woman"? Do you even know that of which you speak?
 Eternityboreme
Msg: 89
New study on fertility...30 years old
Posted: 5/17/2015 2:42:31 AM

I'm working on my career and building up my savings. Kids are an expensive life long commitment. It's not like I can put them away for awhile when I'm tired of being a mom. I think its better to wait until you're ready than to rush and have them just in case. That's so stupid. You meet a guy, he'll "do", you date him for a year, marry him after a couple of years, have a kid, realize you don't work well together, struggle for several years, get divorced when the kid is 10, and now you're in your mid to late 30s trying to raise your child and live a fulfilling life. No thanks.

I hear you. It's a choice that is being shamed in the general public, hence our great reproductive debate politically, as of late.

I don't regret having my children and I've lived a fulfilling life with them, with travel, education, and self-employment. I also had them young enough and now that I'm single and one is grown and one is in adolescence who's made the choice to attend a reputed tech school to study programming near his father's home, I'll have even more time to further my education, increase my business, and see different people for a prospective relationship.

I may have fallen in that bracket in which I wanted to reproduce. I think my living abroad was motivated by my wish to have a full family -- but it brought me not only a son, but life experience on which I could capitalize (in a respectful manner).

The problem in dating is that many of the men who did decide to reproduce later in life are nor middle-aged men with minor children. I mean I have come across 45+ men with very young, minor children. No, thanks.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >