Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Where do the upscale Penn-Ohio singles hide out?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 climbsagain
Msg: 96
Where do the upscale Penn-Ohio singles hide out?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^^^^^^^^^^Really Climbs? I don't get it....while eating? Eating what, where?

No mystery here for the upsacle in all of us... I was thinking about dinner, lunch, the routines we follow to maintain a smile such as amybbad.
 ~Lone Ranger~
Msg: 97
Where do the upscale Penn-Ohio singles hide out?
Posted: 8/17/2010 2:44:49 AM
Amy -you should be proud-that is the first positive thing Climbs has said in ANY of his posts
 amybbad*
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/17/2010 12:57:40 PM
Awww Frank, he's really just a normal, nice guy in a crazy, smart azz world. Aren't we all?
 ~Lone Ranger~
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/18/2010 2:54:33 AM
^^^^No comment on HIS status but you will figure it out-lol
 climbsagain
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/18/2010 4:57:51 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Awww Frank, he's really just a normal, nice guy in a crazy, smart azz world. Aren't we all?

You see.the reason to settle in Ohio. treally, I have been a grump lately, okay for years in fact, I think I need to climb more? There you go. Places to meet people......the rock gyms in Ohio!
 DesertFox3
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2010 1:56:27 AM
You see.the reason to settle in Ohio really, I have been a grump lately, okay for years in fact, I think I need to climb more? There you go. Places to meet people......the rock gyms in Ohio!

Or Contra Dancing?
Sounds like a great way to break your neck.... & pay a hefty price to do so.

Does Stone Mountain count in your book as 'rock climbing'?
 climbsagain
Msg: 102
Posted: 8/20/2010 6:28:01 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^Does Stone Mountain count in your book as 'rock climbing'?

Upscale Ohioan's would enjoy Stone Mountain in North Carolina. An interesting example of a Granite dome similar to half dome in California. Stone mountain is an easy climb with very little protection, hence you don't fall, falling is not an option unless you are finished living. Known as slab climbing the wall is less than vertical which allows the climber to walk up the very steep incline balancing on very small features in the rock. Your legs will get a workout here asthere are no real handholds that will allow you to support your weight on your arms. I sense upscale Ohioans would enjoy the thrill. Ladies...remember to trim your nails first!
 ~Lone Ranger~
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/20/2010 6:39:23 AM
Think Stone Mountain is in Georgia
 climbsagain
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/20/2010 10:02:35 AM
Stone Mountain State Park » Welcome!
Help NC Plant Free Trees ... details ±
Odwalla, a producer of outdoor-oriented snacks and drinks, is sponsoring a 50-state competition to give away trees specifically for state parks. Each person visiting www.odwalla.com/plantatree/_NC.jsp can vote for North Carolina and each vote = $1 for purchasing trees for planting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridle Trail, Group Camping & Backpack Camping ... details ±
Bridle Trail.....Warning! Area contains hazards associated with rocks, steep slopes, and cliffs. Injury or death possible. Stay on marked trail.

Group Camping...The group camping area is closed until further notice due to construction (may reopen 2011).

Backpack Camping.....Sites "E" and "F" are temporarily closed for repairs.

Updated: 2010-08-17 11:08:01
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firewood Transportation Endangers Plants ... details ±
For those parks that allow campfires, serious plant pests can be introduced into our parks by campers who bring in firewood. To prevent this, many of our parks sell firewood. For campers who choose to bring in their own firewood, please use wood harvested from a source local to the park. Campers should not bring firewood from outside of North Carolina. More infor from the NC Division of Forest Resources

Area Campground Info ... details ±
When our campground is full, you may try these area campgrounds...A & C Campground, Sparta 336-372-7905; Miller's Camping, BLRI Pkwy 336-359-2828; New River Canoe & Campground, north of Sparta 336-372-8793. All have tent & RV sites. Doughton Park, BLRI Pkwy 336-372-8877,no electric/water hook-ups. Cedar Rock Campground, Traphill 336-957-8643,some water/electric hookups. updated 8-17-10

Address: 3042 Frank Parkway, Roaring Gap, NC 28668
GPS coordinates: 36.3873, -81.0273
Office Phone: (336) 957-8185

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Think Stone Mountain is in Georgia

Common name, also in North carolina!

Stone Mountain is not immediately visible upon entering the park that bears its name, but this magnificent 600-foot granite dome is well worth the wait. Sunlight and shadows dance across a broad tapestry of stone. White-tailed deer emerge from the security of the forest to graze on meadow grasses at the mountain's base. The scenery is only one attraction of the park.

Test your fly-fishing techniques in more than 20 miles of designated trout waters. Or, with more than 16 miles of trails, take a hike in the park. Designated as a National Natural Landmark in 1975, Stone Mountain is bounded on the north by the Blue Ridge Parkway and on the west by the Thurmond Chatham Game Lands. More than 14,100 acres of mountain beauty offer opportunities for outdoor activities of all kinds.

N.C. Division of Parks & Recreation • 1615 MSC • Raleigh N.C. 27699-1615 (919) 733-4181
 DesertFox3
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2010 11:09:20 AM

Think Stone Mountain is in Georgia

Yes Lone Ranger that is the Stone Mountain I was refering to out East of Atlanta. I used to like to get out there every so often to hike up the side.... part of the Georgia State Park Systems I believe.... They had a nice Auto & Antiques Museum within the park too.

Although climbs is right these is one too in North Carolina.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Where do the upscale Penn-Ohio singles hide out?