Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cleverkitten
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Suffolk and it's poxy flat soulless fields of dreary miseryPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There is a mild incline in Ixworth (which is where my sister lives) not really classified as a hill though

Stayed outside Hull once looked across the river to Lincolnshire, yep that was pretty flat
 Cleverkitten
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Suffolk and it's poxy flat soulless fields of dreary misery
Posted: 2/28/2010 2:48:27 PM

Plenty of sheep to be had round dem thar hills!

I mean fields...

That's Wales isn't it?

Am told this is one sheep short of a Welsh leisure centre, you need four tied to a lamp-post I heard
 Cleverkitten
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2010 3:21:58 PM

There isn't though, all the sheep have been pushed out by horses, which you can't even eat and are harder to seduce.
I don't have a bicycle.

But the pheasant and partridge road kill are abundant, and the sugar beet is plentiful.

Jaybee2010
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2010 10:53:29 AM
To the OP - coming from Cumbria, anywhere is going to seem flat and barren. The Lake District has to be one of the most beautiful places in the UK. I lived there for 6 months earlier this year, I really miss it up there but not the rain!!!!
 Cargy.
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 12:59:24 PM
I think you're looking at it all wrong.

Now, I like a gal with a fair bit of bappage. I like nothing better than a trek through the mountains of knockerland, or a trip through cleavage valley.

...But it's never stopped me enjoying the manifold other attractions of ladies with a flat chest!

Cleverkitten
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 3:33:15 PM

lived on the isle of sheppey a few years ago and it took me a few weeks to work out wot was missing ..TREES...

I think there are a few more things missing from the Isle of Sheppey, but I am far too polite to say

OT Constable painted some lovely pics of Suffolk but he was probably drunk from all the fermented sugar beet

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >