Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 valenciacityx
Msg: 46
Skin colour preferencePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
cheer up, I am only fishing over seas; I have not had the inkling to date american women since highschool.
 wrongplanetjon
Msg: 47
Skin colour preference
Posted: 9/14/2010 1:27:25 PM
People have no right to have their own preferences; everyone must be attracted to everyone else equally and that way no one's feelings get hurt.

Msg: 49
Skin colour preference
Posted: 9/19/2010 4:24:53 PM
Of course it's ok to have a skin color preference.We are all allowed our own preferences and if someone else doesn't like it then tough for them.

There are certain races for me that I find the men generally beautiful and other races where I have only seen very few that I have actually found attractive.People would like to make that seem like this is racist when it's not something we can control.None of us can force ourselves to be attracted to someone.Don't believe me? Go and find a man/woman who you find completely unattractive and date him/her.I tried this and was with him for a long time.I never became attracted to him.It's not even a preference really because you have no choice in the matter.
 SilentInk
Msg: 50
Skin colour preference
Posted: 9/19/2010 4:28:38 PM
It's a skin color preference...keyword preference. As long as the person is not discriminating or committing hate crimes against skin colors he/she doesn't find appealing there is nothing wrong with it.

Op, note that that man said he only dates women with white skin. DATES! For Christ’s sake why make more of this than what it really is? I am sure he would have friends of any skin color, but dating someone whom you are attracted to is your preference.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >