Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CharminC
Msg: 43
Whiney Bitch or NotPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I miss the days when I could eat nuts ...freely.
*sigh
 windchymes
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Whiney Bitch or Not
Posted: 5/13/2012 12:06:52 PM
Professional victim. Next time, pay for a first-class seat and wear personal protective equipment for the duration of the flight. But she can still get her attention-whore fix by taping a sign to her forehead that says "PEANUT ALLERGY!"
 vlad dracul
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Whiney Bitch or Not
Posted: 5/13/2012 12:54:09 PM
well i think her human rights were breached and the majority should bend over
backwards to make her feel inclusive

i think a lot of you posters on here are peanutalergyophobic

she deserves compensation and at the very least a word of support from
president obama and a fund raiser run by george looney in time for the election (forum voice..... psssst thats another thread where that happened you divvy scots twat)

minority peanut alergic folk are discriminated against by the neo facist non peanut
alergic neo cons

oh and the bankers and george bush as well

only joking folks they should have thrown peanuts at her for being a dozy bint. funny how
majority rule works for some folk in this instance when they normally couldnt give a toss what the majority want

just mangin (thats just sayin but in scots)

peanut smiley type thing
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 46
Whiney Bitch or Not
Posted: 5/13/2012 1:20:04 PM
i say she is just nutsy kookoo...

i have severe iodine shellfish allergies & address them ahead of time

next time, let her take amtrak!
 kasandroid
Msg: 47
Whiney Bitch or Not
Posted: 5/13/2012 8:24:02 PM
Well maybe she was over the top, but I am quite sure if a child with peanut allergies boarded that plane, suddenly no peanuts would be served. Amazing how a child's life is somehow more important in these incidents.

So would you all call that kid a whiny b1tch or some other nasty name too?

You gonna start calling the MARS bar makers a whiny B1tch too? Funny how it tastes so good too and we all survived that.......................

What a nasty name and other nasty names to call someone you never met.
Yes this behaviour is so much better then a whiny passenger with a deadly allergy.

What gets me, is how such changes and rules are made for children with allergies, yet child molesters and child murderers they don't get a life sentence and rejoin society at some point again.........................

PinkFireOpal
Msg: 48
Whiney Bitch or Not
Posted: 5/14/2012 2:35:40 PM
Wow! I've heard of allergic reactions to the smell of flowers & perfumes, but peanuts? That's a new one on me

Isn't that why God invented epi pens?
 kasandroid
Msg: 49
Whiney Bitch or Not
Posted: 5/20/2012 11:41:21 PM
Well what if she did just shut her mouth and take a ride on the plane.....what if everyone was snacking away on their peanuts and there was some turbulance or the plane suddenly went upside down and somebody's peanut flew into her throat...................................
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >