Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big incentive for men to lose the belly !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 7
Big incentive for men to lose the belly !Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

They get to blame big bellied chicks, mermaid ....

Of course they always blame the fat chick....

OR

They didn't take enough of the blue pill....

It's crazy!!!
 TooShadows
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Big incentive for men to lose the belly !
Posted: 3/3/2010 3:28:34 PM
I guess it's going to depend on the person. My weight fluctuates from summer to winter and I find no difference in getting and maintaining my erection no matter what my weight.

How you carry your weight too matters. I've heard that bit about gaining some length for every certain amount of weight lost. I've heard as much as an inch for every 30 pounds,and yet I lost a hundred pounds once and I gained a half inch.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:16:22 PM
Please post the site of your information....I would think that eating healthy fruits and vegetables---makes everything grow.....and exercising the muscle makes it grow also. I do know that alcohol kills it for that night...and it is a depressant. Pineapple juice gets rid of odors such as garlic and onion....and makes everything taste fruity...That is my choice of drink at a bar and plus it gets rid of inflammation...
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:27:23 PM
Clean the colon to get rid of a fat belly...that would be done with salads and fruit...green smoothies...many recipes....Here is one: 2- c. water, 2 bananas, 2 ice cubes, (honey, cinnamen, ginger, to taste), puree the entire thing and put fresh spinach leaves or kale, or any greens into blender 3/4 full and puree till dissolved. Drink immediately. This will energize you and clean out your colon and make you not crave things and yes, it will clean out your colon. Any leftover -store in covered jar and drink within 1 day.
 el lagarto
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:36:47 PM
Since a few have asked - the source for this is Dr. Mehmet Oz's show & website .

Some info from the site :

Hormonal Deficiencies
Testosterone deficiency can decrease libido and cause ED. Technically called hypogonadism, abnormally low levels of testosterone can cause erectile dysfunction. If testicles are smaller than 1.5 inches there’s a very good chance you may have low testosterone. High prolactin hormone (hyperprolactinemia) and abnormal thyroid hormone levels can cause fatigue and weight gain and affect libido.

Smoking

If you really want to get a man to stop smoking tell them it will cause erection problems. Smoking not only leads to atherosclerosis, but it robs the body of nitric oxide, essential for penile erections.

Overweight and Inactivity – Nothing puts a damper on sex like a buried penis. ED can be as high as 80% among obese and overweight men. Additionally, overweight men who lose 35 pounds can add an inch to the length of their penis!
Stay lean – When men have a big belly, they ( the fat cells ) make more estrogen, which reduces testosterone. If an overweight man loses 35 lbs, he will see his penis gain an inch.
Get moving – ED is high among men who are sedentary and low among those who are active. Exercise also increases testosterone.

Even MORE incentives !
 Sacred_Cows
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:37:49 PM
With the extra estrogen there is a chance to become multi-orgasmic.
 e*Musing
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:51:41 PM
Gee OPie, let's not mix metaphors...first you say

This directly affects your ability to have, and maintain an erection .
Then you go on to say

...it can kill off your sexual pleasure as well !

Are you saying that it prolongs, retards or even eliminates the ability to orgasm?
Or are you saying it leads to diminish sex drive?

Frankly, with my sex drive for as long as I've had it, I'm not buying into the getting hard side. But, I will say that I need to really feel and sense emotionally intimacy from her for me to have a physical orgasm. I need her to be totally into in...not loud and stupid, but expressing herself naturally...with trust and security.

Oddly enough, I also feel like I derive incredible pleasure from which I can only term "an emotional orgasm". These leave me spent, heart racing, c0ck extremely sensitive, balls aching...for several minutes, just like a physical orgasm ('cept afer a physical orgasm, my balls go down in size a bit). I typically only get these after my g/f has had several (and I'm talking 2-3) orgasms...but I haven't yet had a PO. My previous g/f was a 1-O/night girl and that drove me nuts as I really enjoy the EO's as well as the PO's.
 12 Volt Man
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/3/2010 6:08:33 PM
^
great. so it will be big but you will be blind so you won't be able to see it.
 LG2727
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 6:27:58 PM
Isnt it amazing? You tell men something that is a medical truth and they still make jokes and refuse to do anything about it, because, afterall, they are perfect, always perfect. I'm still wondering why they dont visit the doctor for that little pill? I just wish we women had the same overinflated self esteem that men do! Then maybe so many of us wouldnt have eating disorders , depression, etc.
 e*Musing
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:12:58 PM
Darlin', you really need to do a profile search as if you were a man looking for a woman and see what you find before insulting every guy out there. Heck, half the women's pics they wouldn't let their mom hang on the fridge...and they write like they're in the 3rd grade. Heck, this is half the reason I do forums...to validate that there are some intelligent women out there...and some of them are cute, too.

But y'know what's funny, being attractive isn't a guarantee you're not going to end up on POF wonder where your next ex is coming from. The reason women have eating disorders, depression, etc., has to do a lot with your own inability to navigate the daily trials of life and maintain a sense of comfortable confidence. Don't ever blame your lack of being the best you can be on someone else...every moment of every day, you are choosing the person you are becoming.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/3/2010 9:47:32 PM
for every 15 lbs of belly girth gone, Mr Winky gets a virtual inch in length

Actually guys, keep the gut, I dont want the competition out there ;)
 el lagarto
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/4/2010 6:21:23 AM
After reading the responding posts , I suspected there would be some knee-jerk defensive guys out there , who would need to talk about women's overweight issues .

While I'm not at all defending overweight women , or denying that they are out there in abundance , this thread is about a MALE issue , as they're the ones who have the anatomy that involves erections . And that's what the information that I was sharing here is all about .

Like anything else involving humans - there will always be some exceptions to whatever study results are disseminated . Doesn't make the facts any less true . Having a big belly CAN cause potency problems for men , along with serious health issues for either gender.
 Nyte2008
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/4/2010 12:08:50 PM
BS, look at Ron Jeremy.
 12 Volt Man
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/4/2010 1:39:42 PM
"BS, look at Ron Jeremy."

Ron Jeremy says his is 2 inches.

from the floor.
 el lagarto
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/4/2010 3:56:12 PM
Silly , silly boys. If you read it all carefully , it would be clear that no one is blaming anyone for anything . This was simply a performance/health warning - only to those it applies to . If it doesn't apply to you - relax !
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:19:41 PM

I once was acquainted with a gentleman with an enormous belly, he had to tie a string to his penis in order to find it because it would disappear in the folds of flesh. No kidding. True story

I can believe it

MAG lites (high wattage) are your friends when your trying to cath MIA penises and vaginas...
 MsMicki
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:19:42 PM
Ewwww......could have done without that visual......tyvm.
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:26:15 PM
A lot of sex reduces bellies.
Be part of the solution!

e*Musing
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/4/2010 8:29:01 PM

Be part of the solution!

Sooooooo...you're advocating girls throw away the make-him-wait game?

Of course, part I of that solution is being attractive enough that someone wants to help you work on the bellies.
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/5/2010 4:53:51 PM
To j!dub

Be part of the solution!
Sooooooo...you're advocating girls throw away the make-him-wait game?

Of course, part I of that solution is being attractive enough that someone wants to help you work on the bellies.

The 'make him wait' girlie game was invented as reaction to 'F and dump' boy game.
I don't play girlie games, I'm a woman. And I don't fall for boys, I like men.
For me attractiveness is rooted in the upper section somewhere between the ears, and if I am attracted I have no problem putting in the work required for the belly elimination .

WalksOnWater2
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/5/2010 9:51:29 PM

Are you trying to say that, a woman will never dump a guy once they've had sex!?

Holy Cow!!

I never got that memo!!

Just like women, men can and will get dumped if the sex is bad.
I ' ve seen that memo posted here in the forum a hundred times, footnote included!
 cw35
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2010 10:20:13 PM
From what I've read, this COULD play a part with SOME men. They also aren't talking about men with just a belly. The problem lies with people who are obese and not just a slightly bigger stomach. Since the majority of men gain their weight in the stomach area when they gain any at all, if this was a definite thing the human race would probably die out. Sounds like more jargon to make men feel like complete s*it about themselves and kick us if we're down. It's so rich. Knock us down, destroy our self esteem and then complain and criticize a man if he has no confidence. Duh. So is there a study about how women with fat thighs and a big a** have sexual problems? I bet it also causes quite a bit of "erectile dysfunction" as well.
 PregnantLady
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/4/2010 5:57:56 AM
My husband is a bit overweight and he has no problems getting and maintaining an erection
 PregnantLady
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/4/2010 6:09:17 AM
Hey my husband is hot..of course I'm going to talk about him
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/4/2010 12:23:37 PM

UNDER-eating is not the problem

Sorry for this off -topic post, but I just heard today about this CDC report for the US:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/bodymeas.htm

* Men:
Height (inches): 5' 9.4
Weight (pounds): 194.7
* Women:
Height (inches): 5'3.8
Weight (pounds): 164.7

While I agree that the media idolizing emaciated models is very bad for the self-esteem of young girls, it appears not too many are really striving to be that way! Maybe they all get depressed over not being super thin so they reach for the Haagen Dazs. What a dysfunctional society we live in...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big incentive for men to lose the belly !