Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > 20 years later      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 majyk1
Msg: 40
20 years laterPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
After reading your posts, profile and the outcome of running into your X, There is one thing I still cant figure out.... Are you 16?

Very immature on both your parts!
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 41
20 years later
Posted: 3/20/2010 1:17:44 PM
This thread is really hilarious..............Why in the hell would you even entertain the notion of getting together with her after her being in what you say was an abusive relationship for 20 years? If that is indeed the case this woman is definitely going to have some emotional issues, not to even mention the fact that she may not even remember you at all.
Sounds like you still got a thing for this woman and you too have issues if your still carrying a flame after 20 years! It's done and over with so I'd say you need to leave it alone. If you do run into her, be civil, say hello and go on your way.....and let sleeping dogs lie............
Oh and your profile needs some work if your expecting some response......but IMO your not serious about wanting a relationship............
 valenciacityx
Msg: 42
20 years later
Posted: 3/21/2010 12:31:51 PM
"After reading your posts, profile and the outcome of running into your X, There is one thing I still cant figure out.... Are you 16?

Very immature on both your parts!"

you play to the level of your adversary.
 D_Ocean
Msg: 43
20 years later
Posted: 3/21/2010 5:14:09 PM
Option B.

But if you run into her, please be civil and polite. Don't ask her for her number, and don't flirt with her!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > 20 years later