Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Icon_
Msg: 38
Does ANYONE out there actually fantasize about the person they're with?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Absolutely. It's a necessary part of foreplay.
 matchlight
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Does ANYONE out there actually fantasize about the person they're with?
Posted: 11/15/2010 5:12:48 PM
I'm not sure but what that's one of those things it's best not to know. If I had a girlfriend, I doubt I'd really care who she fantasized about when she wasn't with me. And I don't think I'd want her asking me about it. We don't need to know each other's every thought--too constricting. If you can't keep your hands off each other when you're together, that's more than good enough.
 abelian
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/16/2010 7:22:36 PM
I tried fantasizing about my fiancee, but as soon as the fantasy started, she refused to participate.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/16/2010 7:37:26 PM
I'm having daydreams about night things.
In the middle of the afternoon.

And every night you make my day dreams...come true!!!!!!

When I'm with a girl - of course I fantasize about her.

Does that mean that I might not fantasize about another woman that would be great to be with (typically a celebrity) ??

Not at all.

That being said, if I'm with a girl- I don't really fantasize about other women who I may meet or have seen in my daily life.

Because I'm having too much fun with the woman I'm with.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/16/2010 8:02:42 PM
A few months ago I would have said no...not since I was a teen in the military did I FANTASIZE about my SO.

However, with my current GF, I totally get off to fantasies or pictures of her!
The thing is she is not even close to the hottest girl I've ever been with...don't get me wrong, she's plenty attractive... but there is something there that others lacked.....I can't keep my hands or mind off her!
 That Handy Man
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/16/2010 8:56:53 PM
I guess I once harboured this ridiculous notion about total honesty and disclosure with a partner. Well, I mentioned that I MAY, not necessarily, be thinking about HER, during sex.

Yeah, that went over REALLY well!
 arwen52
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2010 9:45:22 AM
When I was with my BF I fantasized about him when I wasn't with him, but when I was having sex with him I sometimes fantasized about some anonymous guy doing to me what I wished the BF would do but wouldn't.

I don't like talking to most partners about fantasies. I don't like the way they respond. What goes on inside my head is my own personal business. I had one guy who loved hearing about my fantasies and that was okay. He was totally accepting. Outside of that - forget it.

I told my ex-husband about some fantasies once (at his prodding) and he later used it against me. Azzhole.
 That Handy Man
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/17/2010 9:53:41 AM
If there ever was a good fit for that line from that movie . . .

"You Want The TRUTH . . .You Can't handle the TRUTH"

This is gotta be it!

Most people are VERY insecure. Simple as that!
 karma1160
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/17/2010 10:19:17 PM
That doesn't mean he thinks about someone else either, it may mean he is just thinking about how he is feeling.
I have a huge imagination, but I only have fantasies when I am single and dating, not when I am in a intimate relationship.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2010 8:33:05 AM
I do. But sometimes I'll include another woman for a hot threesome! (That's not something I get very often in reality.)
 femaleconnection
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/18/2010 8:41:19 AM
I regularly fantasize about my man....whenever Im in a relationshp, I have done this...guess thats the bonus of only dating men who 'get' me in all ways...Id rather be dateless for years and then date the one I fantasize about then date a bunch of men who only make me fantasize about others...lol

I am a weirdo, there are no models or actors I fantasize about....I tend to replay real life situations and re live them when I fantasize.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/18/2010 10:38:30 AM

All the time.
 kojaks488
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/25/2010 3:33:58 PM
The only time I've ever fantasized about a partner after having sex with them is after the relationship has ended, reliving some of the highlights.
 foreverstacey
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/25/2010 9:03:03 PM
Honestly, I hardly ever fantasize about my boyfriends. :( its horrible.. but ive already had them.. I fantasize about them usually BEFORE anything happens.

My ex used to always say "you dont know how that random person is, so in your head they're exactly how you want them to be" .. its so true too. Once ive had someone.. I know exactly how they are, whats to fantasize about unless its absoloutely mind blowing?
 MalteseFalkon
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/2/2011 8:44:13 PM
Absolutely I love to Fantasize about the one I'm with..She is the one I want and no other..
It is easier for me to become aroused thinking of a partner and what we do together than dreaming up people and positions lol
 TedJMill
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2011 12:23:52 PM
I've never fantasized about anyone I actually know, just celebrities and fictional characters and so on.
 abelian
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/3/2011 12:30:05 PM
Does fantasizing about my fiancee with another woman count?
 letsgocanes11
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/11/2011 11:34:03 AM
Angie,

I fantasize about my SO because do you know why? Unlike a lot of people here I refuse to just settle. I know exactly the type if girl I want and I always find her.
 sunnysideoflife44
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/14/2011 1:24:17 AM
Yes I did and I was foolish enough to loose her. She was sthe stars rising in the sky, The cool wind blowing on my face on a warm day. I loved her more than a beautiful sunset, or the most beauriful sunrise in the Grand Teton Mountians. Or the beaches of Cape Cod. Did I fantasize about her?
 happy2flirt
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/16/2011 5:08:52 AM
Completely agree! I have what I want right in front of me so why fantasize about someone else? Men just want what they can't have and no offense, but it's pathetic.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/16/2011 8:38:01 AM
I fantasize that she can make a good Philly Cheese-steak sandwich.

MisterEd0950
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/16/2011 8:44:17 AM
I fantasize about the person I am involved with all the time when we are apart.
 phil2847
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:22:11 PM
I do all the time, but it is usually about me watching her and another girl together!
 optimismfirst
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:35:17 PM
obviously. when i am in a relationship with a guy i like and we are having sex, I will be thinking of him and no one else.
why be with that person if your going to think of anyone else? or some cheap whore?
dont bother than! only me and him.
 Mr.B3D
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:04:31 PM
Have you tried a strap on?

Just saying not my thing, but you never no.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >