Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Why do men date pregnant women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Why do men date pregnant women?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^ Oh yes it's like a rollercoaster when making love. Best ride ever
 ThePreggoLover
Msg: 27
Why do men date pregnant women?
Posted: 2/25/2017 8:43:27 PM
As someone who is trying to date a pregnant woman, this is why. The beauty of pregnancy is just incredible to me. I don't know how I feel about being equated to a bug though...
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:03:54 PM
because you can ejaculate in them. pregnant women are so accommodating.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 10:00:44 PM

I was looking and feeling gorgeous. I was happy and radiant and voluminous... all that happiness just had me lit up and smiling and in a good joyous playful mood like 24-7.

It's the simplest answer to just keep thinking it's all about guys wanting to cum inside, but there's more going on that just the act of reproduction.

Non-pregnant women are constantly, aggravatingly pretentious over every man's every word, action, glances, whatever -- when they are trying to AVOID getting knocked up. They read into subtexts when there isn't any. They try to trap guys into embarrassing situations and humiliations all the time. Why? Because they see that one single asset - being able to bear a child - as pretty much the only reason why guys care, or why guys are willing to put up with their crap. Just to get near certain women takes a song and dance, or a heaping helping of over-confidence and optimism just to drag them out of their OWN cynical funk.

The amazing part is when they actually DO get knocked up, they realize just how much of that pretentious crap has burdened their mind - and it is suddenly lifted. Being happy and confident and 'radiant' or whatever -- is not totally some chemical, magical event. Part of it is because they are no longer constantly preoccupied with why a guy wants to get into their pants. It creates a significant, positive, optimistic personality change - and ANY guy would like that, be attracted to that, sex or not.

Sometimes staying sober (or drug or smoke free) is a good thing for a person, too. Call me old-fashioned, but a women who can actually remember having great sex the night before is a lot easier to wake up next to than someone hung over who can't remember my name and reeks of smoke and vomit.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/2/2017 7:49:47 AM
This thread was finished at msg 2
 sun___flower
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2017 12:29:42 PM
It wasn't finished til YOU replied to it, BCC.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/2/2017 12:31:46 PM
Thanks Sun, I was feeling a bit CHILLY but now I feel better !

; )
 Ouija2025
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/2/2017 12:53:57 PM
"Sometimes staying sober (or drug or smoke free) is a good thing for a person, too. Call me old-fashioned, but a women who can actually remember having great sex the night before is a lot easier to wake up next to than someone hung over who can't remember my name and reeks of smoke and vomit."
omg
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2017 3:57:58 PM
/\/\/\/\ You can 'OMG' all you want --- but a lot of people know someone who was a party girl or an alcoholic and that kid, that pregnancy - was the best thing to happen to them - because it challenged them to a cleaner, more responsible lifestyle - and made them realize it was possible.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/2/2017 4:55:52 PM
well sorry but if you are waking up to women who don't remember your nam
sounds not very good on you
Read again what you wrote SD
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/3/2017 2:51:52 PM

Call me old-fashioned, but a women who can actually remember having great sex the night before is a lot easier to wake up next to than someone hung over who can't remember my name and reeks of smoke and vomit.

That says more about you than the women you "pick up". Perhaps you shouldn't put on those beer goggles when you go out. Just sayin'.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2017 7:17:52 PM
Why do men date women that are not pregnant?

They are interested in them. They find them attractive. They think they have somethings in common. They think they are suitable for them. They think they are fun, enjoyable, sweet, kind, attentive, affectionate, adorable...

Pregnancy doesn't turn a woman into an ogre. When I was pregnant many men friends and my husband of course said I was beautiful. I didn't always feel that way. Get real ladies. We don't actually glow.
I didn't go bouncing around like Mary Poppins. There were a lot of changes going on in my body and not all of them made me jovial and perky and a little gem. I was pregnant 5 times. My son died in childbirth and then I had 4 daughters.

Some women that are pregnant are available and it doesn't always mean the man has some kink fetish sicko desire just to be with a prego. He may sincerely be interested in her.

Why do men date pregnant women?... because they like them. Simple... and they are perhaps man enough to know they could embrace a woman and be in love with her in spite of the fact that she got pregnant in a failed relationship.

EDIT.. Wow.. I just realized this thread was resurrected... The kid must be six years old now. LOL .
 south_city
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/4/2017 10:49:27 AM
I know this is an old thread. But I never went after a woman when I knew she was pregnant. There was 1 instance where I went out on a couple of dates with a woman. During the second and last date, she told me that she was pregnant. She had just found out about it and it wasn't obvious yet. I was considering going out on another date with her. But after she told me this, I was no longer interested in her.
 RJHistoryGirl
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2017 10:06:11 AM
It's not just men, you know. Women go after pregnant women as well. Available or not. I remember being young, pregnant and married, out with friends and being hit on by men and women both- as I recall, many of those women were drop dead gorgeous. Some of the offers were... interesting, shall we say...
 Nestaron
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/9/2017 11:19:53 AM
I would date a pregnant woman same as any other woman the reason is simple she is no different than any other single mother out there. What kinda of man would say I wont date a pregnant woman, because I wont raise some other guys kid, then get involved with a single mother news flash the result is the same.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/9/2017 11:38:23 AM
"I would date a pregnant woman same as any other woman the reason is simple she is no different than any other single mother out there. "

A single mother whose kids are full grown and no longer live with her has a bit more freedom than a single mother with a newborn baby.

Not to mention a bit more peace and quiet.
 sun___flower
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Why do birds suddenly appear?
Posted: 3/9/2017 2:43:08 PM
^^^ Way too logical.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2017 6:51:19 AM

I would date a pregnant woman same as any other woman the reason is simple she is no different than any other single mother out there.

No different? The kids' needs for food and diaper changes are being done uninterrupted and silent thru 'womb' service, and any nightmare that wakes her up in the middle of the night - is her own. The difference between a parent of a child outside her body, and one that's still within is like the difference between shooting a bullet - or throwing it.
 Nestaron
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/10/2017 1:35:54 PM
Some guys just cant handle the thought of some smart ass kid coming upto them start poking them in the head and say how do you like it? You guys all know that is why you dont do pregnant women comeon admit it.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/10/2017 8:49:13 PM

Some guys just cant handle the thought of some smart ass kid coming upto them start poking them in the head and say how do you like it? You guys all know that is why you dont do pregnant women comeon admit it.

Also, some guys don't want to take a chance on getting stuck paying child-support for a kid who isn't theirs. This actually happened to a former male co-worker of mine. He got involved with a pregnant woman, only to have the relationship go sour a year later. She went after him for child-support, and got it.
 frankieb34
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/12/2017 8:33:37 PM
Back in the dark ages when there was love@aol.com I went out with a pregnant girl for a date. Thing is she was beautiful but she left out the simple little fact of she was 7 months pregnant. We chatted on the phone set up the date. Said she never been to downtown Disney so I told her we can go there and eat at the rain forest cafe. I always try to be a man of my word and took her despite with holding that little tidbit of info. The funniest thing was at the end of the date all she said was " I don't kiss on the first date" and got in her car. I laughed at her as I had no interest in her like that anyway. To me a pregnant woman on here or any dating site hoping on here after breaking up with the father (some waste no time what so ever) is a sure way of causing drama in your life you don't really need.
 therainman2
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2017 5:18:09 PM
I don't know why some men do but most men don't unless they are the father. There is just too many issues that come with that. Dating a woman who is pregnant puts you on a time limit. You are forced to consider if they are worth getting to know and being in a relationship before the baby comes out. Once the baby is there, they will likely expect you to help out to some degree. Maybe I am over thinking things. I would date women with kids, maybe. But being pregnant? No.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/24/2017 3:11:26 PM
Date women while she is pregnant from another guy? No way, why would I want to do that while she is carrying some other guys sperm inside her. I find it kinda gross.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/24/2017 4:00:16 PM

Date women while she is pregnant from another guy? No way, why would I want to do that while she is carrying some other guys sperm inside her. I find it kinda gross.

Pregnant women don't carry sperm. You mean DNA don't you?
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Why do men date pregnant women?