Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Why do men date pregnant women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 49
Why do men date pregnant women?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Date women while she is pregnant from another guy? No way, why would I want to do that while she is carrying some other guys sperm inside her. I find it kinda gross.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 50
Why do men date pregnant women?
Posted: 3/24/2017 4:00:16 PM

Date women while she is pregnant from another guy? No way, why would I want to do that while she is carrying some other guys sperm inside her. I find it kinda gross.

Pregnant women don't carry sperm. You mean DNA don't you?
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 51
Posted: 3/28/2017 6:23:26 PM
Pregnant women don't carry sperm. You mean DNA don't you?)))

You know what I mean. I was being sarcastic in a way. And still no way, I would ever.
 cooldog65
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 9:06:31 AM
Absolutely no way no how would I ever date a pregnant woman...period.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:15:07 AM

Good for you. Nothing to hide it is 2017 and it's ok to be gay.
 Nestaron
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:53:03 AM
Dont get the problem if she is a great person does not try to push that responsibility onto a guy. Without actually knowing all the circumstances behind it kinda hard to say really. Nice lady, successful, hubby was in armed forces died shortly into her pregnancy, she is 8 months later how long is a person to wait on the circumstance I mean really? It's not something I could just say yes or no too out right without knowing factors involved.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/17/2017 6:42:47 PM
Too many unresolved issues and baggage...women should not be dating guys, while they are pregnant and should be concentrating on being a mother
 U21984
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/17/2017 4:56:51 AM
Yes! Would definitely date a HOT early 20's/teen prego.

Very sexual. Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 bacheloretteNumberone
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/12/2017 6:28:31 PM
Because men, in general are desperate and they, residing day after day in their huge ego world, think you must be too.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2017 11:21:02 PM

I'm newly pregnant, and my boyfriend and I are doing well, but I have men that hit on me, even after the fact that I have told them I am pregnant and I have a boyfriend.

Not surprising. You're very good looking and during the many months not showing much, it won't be much of a concern (can't get her prego!) if you having a BF isn't.

I am on here to meet friends and friends only.

I call BS on that. Yeah, I know, this was posted 7.5 years ago, but still -- at the time, no, that wasn't your motive. That will only insult the intelligence of even a half-witted guy to stand by that. Although you may not be looking to actually execute on crossing physical lines with any guys -- you were on looking for guy attention in-that-way, period.

What is the logic behind men dating a pregnant woman, even if they are genuine about it.

First, you were on POF (or Match or OKC or T!nder). That means you're open to cross platonic lines to the right guy, even if uber-picky when having a BF. So it's not purely just friends no-matter-what for every guy out there. It'd be a$$inine to assume anything different. So given that, it's a cute gal who's pregnant who's open to meet some guys. FWB as a high chance if she likes me. No attachment, can't get her prego... and if she's, say, not even 7 months pregnant and not bulging at the seams -- how crazy of a notion is it, besides it being a Social no-no? With her jumping into a Dating Site pretending to Only want "just friends" (wink wink) and having a BF -- the Social No-No concept's already out the window. So if she's prettier than me -- yeah, I may be game. After all, it's just affecting her potential physicality. The real problem is having her BF find out and causing drama. But that part keeps it from being something where she'd want me to be some daddy as she's Clearly not looking for a BF. Win-win.

That's the process that goes thru one's mind, and it's understandable if they're already willing to meat up with a gal with a serious BF in the first place. The social wtf/no-no about it will keep many away, but for guys just looking for a hookup and you're better looking than them? No strings? I'd be surprised if No guys were up for a roll in the hey-hey-hey when said type of gal's not even in her 3rd trimester (and still mildly surprised if she is).

But they have no period.... period! ;)
 cooldog65
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2017 12:33:00 AM

I'm newly pregnant

OP posted this in March 2010. Kid is about 7 now and the father and her may not be together anymore.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/20/2017 11:03:59 AM
DNA results are in. You are the father!!
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/20/2017 11:05:32 AM
Perhaps you think they are hitting on you or you want them to hit on you. Which is it?
 FoxyMcBeans
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 3:30:47 AM
I just want the free milk!
 Seki1949
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2018 11:11:34 AM

. . . a lot easier to wake up next to than someone hung over who can't remember my name and reeks of smoke and vomit.

But was it worth it?
 seekinggpof
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2018 8:44:28 AM
I would say that a pregnant woman has focus on her future and every thing is not up in the air. I have not dated a pregnant woman but i would .
ps. pof is no place for a woman with a boy friend or a husband. if you want friends go to CHRISTIAN CHAT . COM.
 julystorm7
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/21/2018 9:10:37 AM
I know a girl who got pregnant and used POF to find a dad for her baby because she didn't know who the first one was. It worked too. He let her move in with him, she had the baby and he looked after her. He even had his name put on the birth certificate. She was 20 years old and he was 44 and thought he'd never get the chance to be a dad. A lot of us thought he was being an idiot but she gave him 3 more kids before cheating on him and jumping ship and he's happy because she left him with all 4 kids and he is a really good dad. He's the same age as my mom though, 54 with a 3, 5, 9 and 10-year-old.

I think some guys might be hopeful about a girls' fertility, that if she sticks with him long enough, she'll give him a kid too. I've seen a few situations where I wonder if this is the case.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2018 6:51:57 PM

I know a girl who got pregnant and used POF to find a dad for her baby because she didn't know who the first one was. It worked too. He let her move in with him, she had the baby and he looked after her.

Desperate guy, desperate girl. :)

She was 20 years old and he was 44 and thought he'd never get the chance to be a dad.

Yeah, if you're a young gal -- going after a middle-aged guy would be your best bet, if you're looking for someone to help support ya. Still a longshot, but can be done. They'll highly likely have to aim "lower" on the looks scale on top of it, too (but with some luck, not that much, I guess).

she gave him 3 more kids before cheating on him and jumping ship and he's happy because she left him with all 4 kids

Wow. Is he SURE the latter two are his? :) She didn't know who her first kid was, so, I certainly wouldn't bet $10 that the latter two were mine, if I were him (I'd want a DNA test first). Not that he wouldn't still be a dad, I'm sure.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Why do men date pregnant women?