Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How is sex with an older man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 76
view profile
History
How is sex with an older man?Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I have seen the penis of 2 older men. Their penis did not look old or any different. But their penis were not very erectional, functional, but I would think the erction and being capable of would depend on their health and most important if they are are meds.
I could say the exact thing about men's penis of any age.
Summary- I think the appearance of the penis is ageless, but the function of it may or may not have much to do with age.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 77
view profile
History
How is sex with an older man?
Posted: 3/13/2010 12:26:05 AM
^^^^The hardness of a penis has much to do with who's on the recieving end. Aren't you the anti-oral girl?
 PregnantLady
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/13/2010 6:11:56 AM

You don't know anything else.. So that doesn't count...

I orgasm almost every time so I got no complaints
 specialk1962
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2010 1:33:37 PM
Younger men have more stamina but older men have more finesse. It depends on what you are looking for.
 ICMUD
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2010 7:54:46 PM
i am 41 and my girl is now just turned 38 and we have more sex than shes ever had with other partners.. im in my nordy 40`s and tend not to waist not one moment of it lol..

p.s: my c0ck still looks as young as it did when it was 16 and performs just as good
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2010 8:09:11 PM

Younger men have more stamina

I beg to differ.....
 MsMicki
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2010 10:21:42 PM
I 2nd that differ!!

quite the opposite in my opinion.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2010 4:01:09 AM
Yes "Mtnilover, I am the "Anti Oral Girl". This " anti oral" issue should have nothing to do with this, unless you older guys can't perform without UGH oral. I have bad luck of experience with older men, and men of all ages..... I had bad experiences with all men who were not involved with me in a REAL, CARING , ROMANTIC, REAL SEXUALLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP.
 BentonHarbor
Msg: 84
Posted: 3/14/2010 6:56:07 AM

Yes "Mtnilover, I am the "Anti Oral Girl". This " anti oral" issue should have nothing to do with this, unless you older guys can't perform without UGH oral. I have bad luck of experience with older men, and men of all ages..... I had bad experiences with all men who were not involved with me in a REAL, CARING , ROMANTIC, REAL SEXUALLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP.

Degrees of "analness" seem to come more and more apparent after a bit don't they? Bad experiences abound yet what's that oft used, tried and true reply to such a thing as "all of y'all...." ?? Oh yeah---the only common element is YOU!

Maybe being anti-oral is okay with some but the attitude associated with it might be the real turn off. Maybe those of us who don't feel sex in general is a wonderful thing, that it is or is not this or that based upon something not pertinent in the here and now live with these sorts of rules and conditions for themselves. Maybe 45, 50 or more years ago such "thinking" would be quite normal----these days not so much.

So did the OP ever get a peek at the older guys junk or not? Geesh I don't wanna wade back through all this again!!
 YZ_Guy
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/14/2010 7:38:25 AM
This is definitely going down as one of the top 10 funniest posts I've ever read. Thanks ya'll fer making just laugh my arse off!!!!!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 86
Posted: 3/14/2010 7:51:28 AM

This is definitely going down as one of the top 10 funniest posts I've ever read. Thanks ya'll fer making just laugh my arse off!!!!!

Funny someone else here said the same thing....we probably could have more fun here, but there are certain limitations here that might prevent post of the fun nature from popping up as much....read into that what you will.

Maybe if it were things were just a bit different, we could more fun, instead of bickering so much...lol

Oh geez, the powers to be are going to be mad at me now...lol
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/14/2010 8:01:09 AM
^^^^I guess I need to figure out what sounds like a real question, but with a content that should bring forth the funny comments...

Lets see....I could wait a while and post I'm contemplating dating a woman who is much older....she wants to wait to have sex because the dentures she is having made for her vagina aren't ready yet....are older women into anal?

Noooooo, that will start a riot for sure.....lol.
 whytwater
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/14/2010 9:35:53 AM
^^^^^^ But, first you'd need a good look at her volvo, and older women are kinda bashful about displaying their wares. Streaking, fun as it was, kinda flashed in the pan. Now it's just the occasional drunk guy at a baseball game. Lol
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/14/2010 6:07:56 PM
OMG JYD! I found my first gray pube like two weeks ago at my lovers house when shaving and had a cow! I felt so old. All he did was laugh his butt off cause he's older and all gray already. Now in retrospect it's a hoot!
Sex with my older man~ flippin' rockin' awesome!
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/14/2010 6:08:42 PM
Hmmm.. good question JYD.

I think my house is haunted with an old penis missing his long lost love...I think Im gonna call that lil woman Tangina from poltergiest

"Cross over penises. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light"

This house is clean...
 *mandrake*
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/14/2010 6:24:12 PM
I guess I can speak as an "older" man...an elder statesman, an old codger, or more politically correct, an aged citizen!

"some" older men have learned patience in life. Taking the time to savour the senses, knowing how important touch is to pleasure. Sex/lovemaking does not require urgency. It's a slow, methodical build up, bringing all the senses to life, exploring all the private melodies of the moment.

As far as penises go, they all look the same when not in a state of arousal. But, let me remind you, if the two people involved, are looking in each others eyes, you will not be noticing wrinkles. You will only be anticipating what's next.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/14/2010 9:31:03 PM
My daughters are going to read that and the next thing you know my inbox on another site (our fav) will be filled with 100 questions from everyone I know~
Stop it stop it stop it~ Dont ask your Mom
 IPSCdude
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 12:57:42 AM
Sweetie:

You know you want to jump this man's bones. Since you have a lot in common, I suspect you're thinking about more than just sex. Go for it, my dear, and do so with an open mind.

If he does blow your mind, you'll have a lot more to think about and decide. And I suspect that's what's really on your mind. You're probably thinking, "What am I going to do if the penis looks good and the sex is off the chain?"

A little advice from an older man: Life is not a dress rehearsal. Carpe diem.
 ICMUD
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 2:01:32 AM

Cat*Eyes said: Yes "Mtnilover, I am the "Anti Oral Girl". This " anti oral" issue should have nothing to do with this, unless you older guys can't perform without UGH oral. I have bad luck of experience with older men, and men of all ages..... I had bad experiences with all men who were not involved with me in a REAL, CARING , ROMANTIC, REAL SEXUALLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP.

cant be to fulfilling if you cant get a man hard?
and oral is fulfilling for a man, so no oral means not REAL, CARING , ROMANTIC, REAL SEXUALLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP yet deprived
 whytwater
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/15/2010 3:43:16 AM

Is the penis invincible

There is no more vulnerable part on any man, not even Achilles, than his dyk. imho

I think my house is haunted

LMAO!! Never occurred to me that my dyk would survive me, though it does have a more youthful look, perhaps make a claim on my remaining estate, get my jeep. My will, like every will I ever wrote or saw, is silent on this subject. But that Poltergeist allusion? The old guy in that movie frightened ME, lol, waaaayy more scary than even Count Drakul, a reknowned survivor, the whole of him. Lol
But if there's some intended slam on aging dyks in that "cleansing" your house concept, well, no soup for you!!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/15/2010 4:49:30 AM
^^^^^^ the worse case of wrinkled looking dongs....are the tribes who tie rocks to theirs at a young age....

When they reach a certain age, they get to remove the rock....some say, after this it looks like a coiled spring....

xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/15/2010 3:11:08 PM
Well at least men get to keep something that looks the same!
Women? What do we get? It's discrimination I tell you......
I protest, even Father Time is a guy. Thats it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/15/2010 8:23:32 PM
^^^^^thats hard to say...too check this out we would need a flashlight and a mirror.....and take a look inside...lol...

Hey, ya'll get to cover it in make up...we can't.
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/16/2010 3:39:23 PM

But if there's some intended slam on aging dyks in that "cleansing" your house concept, well, no soup for you!!

Would that be pea soup....a possessed penis?

lol, why I would nevvvver slam the penis's!

now the other way around.... hmmm
 ohthereugo
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/17/2010 1:59:22 AM
When i reach 53 i will send you a pic of mine .

You could go on a date and ask him if you can have a look .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How is sex with an older man?