Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to find out penis size      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 barefootkitten
Msg: 26
How to find out penis sizePage 2 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Gotta agree with ZLB: why would any woman want a man that is really huge? Sorry, I'm not a gaping hole that I need something that big to do the job.
 MsMicki
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How to find out penis size
Posted: 3/9/2010 11:29:20 PM

Go to the "How to measure your Dik the correct way" thread....
11 pages of very useful information
 Ependa
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/9/2010 11:53:40 PM
Well there are lots of things to consider before size honestly. I strongly recommend premarital sex...not for that reason. But honestly, if the size of his penis is going to affect whether she wants to marry him, I'd say it's better they don't make a lifelong committment. Size can be compensated for in many ways in bed, too.
 DCK88
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:47:39 AM
i have small hands a feet... i do not have a small****. seems like a ridiculous fricking analogy!!!
 getcloser2
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/10/2010 5:10:52 AM
****, shut up and go suck his d i c k if you really want to know. At the same time he can judge if your a good enough c o c k s u c k e r to satisfy him for the rest of his life.
 ~rain~
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:27:17 AM
oh my goodness!!!

That is ridiculous!!
She can only love this guy if his package is suitable to her?

If she is that worried about it then she should just ask him! (or cop a feel)
She couldnt be that much of a prude if she is this worried about it.
and...
if she isnt the type to fool around alot before marriage, then either she has alot of ex husbands or she hasnt had alot of lovers so what can she really compare it too!
 Heptone
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:33:08 AM
shut up and go suck his d i c k if you really want to know

Good answer. I like the answer above that says, sheesh, she says she's holding out for someone special, eh? Guess we have a clue what she considers special ... and it's men that get accused of thinking with their genitalia?

All that aside, there are three above that have, actually, the right answer, and here's the reason for it:

The reason the dude's member is apt to be average is because animals (including humans) are designed, by nature, to mix up the gene pool. That said, big huge hulking guys are, on average, packing the same package as short, skinny dudes, because otherwise the need to breed would force men with large drill bits to screw women with large cavities, cause they would likely hurt smaller women. As it is, your feet, hands, and rump roasts can be whatever size -- small, large, in between -- and most everybody out there -- in point of fact 99.99 percent of everybody out there -- can comfortably fit, genitalia-ly speaking, with whomever they choose.

Luckily there are mutations like me who ... just kidding. Anyway, he's apt to be average for a reason ... not just because it's probable.
 whytwater
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:35:47 AM

oh my goodness!!!
That is ridiculous!!

Couldn't agree more. OP, if your friend's biggest concern about "their" future is the size of his dyk, and neither she, nor you, can think of a way to get the answer, well, your friend is probably the simplest creature walking on two legs.

Hiya, Rain. Ooooooh, Baby, Baby, Baby. Can I have your hat?
 gentleplus
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:46:12 AM
Another incredibly good example of how severely people are affected with mental disorders....

This girl if she is real.... needs to get into heavy therapy and discover what authentic relationship is before she creates another divorce in her life...

I have found generally (not all) those persons either male or female who have great bodies, great looks, extreme features or oversized parts {breasts, penis etc} tend to have unbalanced or even offensive character or totally lacking relational skills...

What if she finds the right size, gets married and everything is great but he gets prostrate cancer.... gets cut to save his life... and his winky is a slinky????

What if the woman gets breast cancer and gets cut to save her life???? Would he have the same expectation as well??? What man of character would run away??? I think not !!!!

Her whole outlook on life is probably totally sick, self absorbed and destructive to herself and anyone she is connected with.... Last of all OP you should seriously consider why you are her friend.... she is toxic as a person and you may be absorbing some very negative qualities without you knowing it.... If I was your SO I would question your relationship to her and would ask you to evaluate why you hang with her because I would be concerned how her behaviors might intrude with us as well ..... IMO:modhammer:
 el lagarto
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:53:17 AM
Not redundant - but quite silly !

NO way to tell , unless you're lookin' at it !

There is NO relation to penis size and any other part of male anatomy.

In fact , the largest "member" I've ever encountered so far , was on a medium sized guy - not much taller than me , no bulky arms, legs, hands, feet - none of that. Just your average looking guy - from the outside ...

Kinda sounds like your friend's priorities might be a bit off anyway .

I have a biker friend who pulls this line whenever he gets a chance :

He leeringly approaches some young honey, and leans his tall body over her getting up a little too close , then he says - in his best smooth seductive voice - " ya know what they say about a guy with big feet ? ( at this point the gal usually glances down at his size 13 boot , and maybe squirms alittle , or blushes, or giggles ) - then , after a pregnant pause , he delivers the punchline with a big smile :
" They wear big shoes !!"

And THAT is the only truth here !
 whothehellknows
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/10/2010 7:48:27 AM

She's concerned that his smallness may carry over to um, other areas as well. She's not the type to fool around much before marriage so a "test drive" is out of the question. So, is there any reliable way to determine his size without seeing, feeling or flat out asking?

Well what type is that to not fool around before marriage? If sexual intimacy is not important until AFTER marriage, why worry about it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/10/2010 7:50:20 AM

Go to the "How to measure your Dik the correct way" thread....
11 pages of very useful information

Yes, but this "imaginary" person wants to know how big it is without sight, feel or touch....lol.

For that only a fully functioning crystal ball can give the answer.....

Now, are we to really believe a divorced woman used to sex, and has the really necessary need to know this before getting married to him...would not just find out by checking it out?

Not on your life....the post is a hoax...
 MysticalM
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:04:52 AM
Okay... this is what you tell your friend to do:

* purchase 8 tomatoes and dice them
* peel 14 grapes (red are better)
* freeze 2 green bananas
* get 4 pubic hairs from her ex
* retrieve 1 sock (the dirtier, the better) from the man in question - place pubic hairs from ex IN this sock
* put on a frilly yellow apron (MUST be yellow)
* light 3 candles: one 8" tapered, one 4" fat, one 6" in the shape of a cow

Whichever candles' flame starts to flicker first, that is the length that his c*ck will most resemble.

If she's wondering about girth, that's a whole other recipe. Send me a private message if you want that one... it's not G-rated enough to post here.

damassteel
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:08:12 AM
Absolutely hilarious....since we all KNOW size doesn't matter...
 himynameisSarah
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:14:34 AM
UM... My little secret is to dance dirty with them. A little dirty, just enough to get a rise, and then investigate. I've seen 6 footers with 2 inchers, and shorter men with 10... size does matter if you can't even feel the damn thing going in Mr. Man above me.
 damassteel
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:17:20 AM
All tongue in cheek Miss...I KNOW it does matter!
 DallasSBF
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:18:57 AM

they use to say that, if you spread you hand and fingers out all the way, the distnace from the thumb tip to the middle finger would give you the penis size....but I found out that was incorrect....in some cases!!

I knew a guy with a 13 inch penis. There is no way his hands were that big.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:19:27 AM
Absolutely hilarious....since we all KNOW size doesn't matter...

Who told you that lie.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:25:42 AM
I don't think height or length of fingers are a good predictor. A short man can be well endowed and a tall guy can come up lacking. So she'll never know unless she makes out with him or ask him.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/10/2010 9:52:06 AM
I stand corrected.....actually I googled it....and you can tell by how deep his breaths are.....being the oxegen is related to the intermingling with blood and blood flow.

A man with a large d**k would need bigger breaths to supply a larger d**k to keep a constant erection.

Of course this has to be done in the normal course of breathing, not for instance a runner who just crossed the finish line of a marathon.....unless it appears he has three legs...

You can simply buy a human oxegen meter, imput the reading into a computer or calculator, then divide by 3, next ad his height and weight...then subtract the length of his hands and feet....and come up with an exact measurement...
 Gypsy-Solstice
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/10/2010 9:53:49 AM
himynameisSarah thank you so much for your reply & I'll suggest that to her.

size does matter if you can't even feel the damn thing going in

that's exactly what worries her, not that it be large but enough to feel at least.
It's refreshing to see an honest non-insulting response. I'm just trying to be a good friend and help her answer a question that's bugging her.
again, Thank you

himynameisSarah
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/10/2010 10:56:18 AM
honestly... anything less than 4 is two inches to me.

Sometime huge ones are uncomfortable... sometimes small ones can make your back arch. It just depends on the hips... and how easily they slide in between mine. IS anyone else getting horny from this thread?
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/10/2010 11:08:16 AM
Op....so there might be credibility to this post after all....in a way thats worse.

Surely a divorsed woman had sex before, and even if she is very religious, surely touching him there wouldn't send her to the gates of hell....and if this religious, its contradicts itself by letting size be the deciding factor in a marriage. I don't remember that passage in the bible.

Personally I believe in sampling the goodies before marriage...not so much for the measurements , but to see if two are compatible in the matter of sex. Which is an important matter in a marriage.

Being she is divorced, and asking this question, to where its almost the deciding factor to marry or not..gives one the impression this might have been the problem with the first marriage.

But too much speculating here....bottom line there is no way to know...without seeing, or feeling it...and there is no way to know without trying the person a few times to know if they are good in bed or not....period.

I would think most would know this....
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/10/2010 11:23:58 AM

UM... My little secret is to dance dirty with them. A little dirty, just enough to get a rise, and then investigate. I've seen 6 footers with 2 inchers, and shorter men with 10... size does matter if you can't even feel the damn thing going in Mr. Man above me.

Secret? Thats been known for years..lol, thats why some guys keep a cucumber handy, slip it when they aren't looking.//

A rise doesn't tell the whole story...and from the sounds of things this woman in question, her dirty dance might put someone too sleep..

Yes, I'm sure to a point size matters, if you can't feel it, then in intercourse, the pleasure won't be there, and I'm sure a nice large one is as tentalising to the eyes, as a nice set of breast or a nice ass is to a man...lets get real here.

It all might make one question if there is a god which gender it is....It seems men were cursed here...I mean if a woman is small here, she can make up for it being big there....if she is a bit loose, there are other options, and places.

I'm not small, but I wonder what happens to the ones who are really small, since it seems no one wants them, ruled out by size?
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/10/2010 11:43:29 AM
^^^^^^exactly....and if this is that important...then she should be willing to find out with real knowledge....not some witch doctor methods or crystal balls.

My thoughts are...who after being divorsed, and have had sex, is not going to even touch a man there before marriage? Especially if it might have caused problems before.

A religious nut or a plain nut.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to find out penis size