Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NoOne001
Msg: 466
view profile
History
How to find out penis sizePage 20 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Shit, that really works!!!! Let me see if it works. Man mine is big and thick, when the girl pulls off my pants. They grab their wrist and say, " Conyo, eso es una gran polla!" jajajaja
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 467
view profile
History
How to find out penis size
Posted: 7/26/2018 3:25:43 AM
Weird.....and in these days IF she has a question then ask it but in saying that be ready for the guy to tell her to take a hike oooorrr maybe he will put up and show her!.....hard to imagine anyone who cares for another in a relationship wondering about such things especially when people should talk and converse about their thoughts.....exactly why some don't get what they want....she wants big and cares for the guy then she can figure it out!
 ssm508
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 7:40:26 PM
Take off his pants. Get him hard, and measure it. LOL.
 CBGB77
Msg: 469
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2018 8:37:55 AM
But the op's question was:

"So, is there any reliable way to determine his size without seeing, feeling or flat out asking?"
 ssm508
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2018 1:11:41 PM
^^^The clear answer would be no. Height, hands or feet size etc aren't general indicators of penis size.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 10:50:12 AM
whatever he says minus 1-2 inches usually ;)
 Tech30
Msg: 472
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 12:46:50 PM
I think this should be a normal question after a few dates. THe women can ask penis size .Length and width and men can ask vagina tightness, circumference of the opening and volume of space inside.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 5:00:04 PM
simple really. Have him whip it out..... Men will lie about their height but penis length? Maybe before they see you.,
Usually a man with a less than impressive penis will go for the more petite girl.
 siisaa
Msg: 474
Posted: 7/30/2018 7:01:45 PM
See it in person. Erect.

I try to be mindful of my facial expressions the first time a guy shows me. I don't want to look put-off or disapproving. So many men are so insecure about their penii, and that goes for if they have an average-sized one too - not just tiny.
 siisaa
Msg: 475
Posted: 7/30/2018 7:07:05 PM

^^^The clear answer would be no. Height, hands or feet size etc aren't general indicators of penis size.

In college I took a human sexuality class and our professor told us the most accurate indicator of a man's penis size was his biological father's size. Even then, it's not an exact science. She also prefaced, "Men, you may not have wanted to know this about your dad." I was dating someone at the time and told him. He looked disappointed and said he'd call his dad to cuss him out. "Damn, dad....why didn't you hook me up?" LOLOLOLOL!!!
 sun_water
Msg: 476
Posted: 7/31/2018 7:12:54 AM

I try to be mindful of my facial expressions the first time a guy shows me. I don't want to look put-off or disapproving. So many men are so insecure about their penii, and that goes for if they have an average-sized one too - not just tiny.

I think some men assume women want men with huge penises. That's not always true. Not all women are size queens.
 sun_water
Msg: 477
Posted: 7/31/2018 7:30:10 AM
Oops. Repeated what I had said above by mistake.
 ssm508
Msg: 478
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2018 7:37:52 AM

Usually a man with a less than impressive penis will go for the more petite girl.

The majority of men would probably prefer a thin or fit woman over a larger woman. Regardless of his penis size.

Another reason why some men are insecure is they think average penis size is larger than it actually is. Perhaps based on what they have seen on adult videos. I have heard some people wrongly state that average is 7 or 8 or even 9 inches when average is actually somewhere between 5 and 6 inches.
 grover14
Msg: 479
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2018 6:27:29 AM
Well, in reality, there is only one way to tell. Get naked and get him erect. What really counts is how you "fit" with your partner. Of course men have different sizes, so do women. I was lucky enough to have a relationship with a woman that was an absolutely perfect fit. Super satisfying for both of us. I sure do miss her!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 480
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2018 11:56:09 AM
Much better to see it in pictures before you see the guy in person so you don't get stuck dating a guy with a weird****
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 481
Posted: 8/23/2018 2:35:06 PM

and men can ask vagina tightness, circumference of the opening and volume of space inside.

there are various tools available including inside micrometers, depth gauges etc. Oh and seeing as you might be down there a while anyway, giving a loud shout and timing the echo is a handy trick
 ssm508
Msg: 482
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 8:02:46 AM

Much better to see it in pictures before you see the guy in person so you don't get stuck dating a guy with a weird

I wouldn't send a woman X rated pictures of myself. Even when we are in a serious relationship. Never know where those pictures could end up if/when the relationship ends.
 CBGB77
Msg: 483
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 9:20:15 AM

Posted By: siisaa on 7/30/2018 9:07:05 PM
Subject: How to find out penis size

In college I took a human sexuality class and our professor told us the most accurate indicator of a man's penis size was his biological father's size.

So then the answer to the OP's original question( "is there any reliable way to determine his size without seeing, feeling or flat out asking?") is: You just have to ask to see his fathers penis.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 10:33:16 PM
Its illegal to post some ones X rated pics around the internet.
Doesn't stop people from showing others in person I guess. I don't think anyone really cares much to do that though lol
 ohenryx
Msg: 485
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 7:35:52 AM

I wouldn't send a woman X rated pictures of myself. Even when we are in a serious relationship. Never know where those pictures could end up if/when the relationship ends.

If we're talking about a picture that shows ONLY your penis, that should be fairly safe, how could that be identified by itself? And even if there were something really unusual and identifiable about your penis, how would anyone know unless they had already seen it?

Not that I'm in the habit of sending dyck pics, but I have had women ask and I did oblige. Unusual, but has happened.

More often (but still not common), women who send me close ups of their private parts. I am really not interested in seeing a picture. In real life, heck yeah. But the most important aspect of a vagina is cleanliness (as in smell and taste), and you can't tell anything about that from a picture.

Well, on second thought, that would be the second most important aspect. The most important aspect would be the woman who is attached. If you can't stand to be around her, nothing else would really matter.
 ssm508
Msg: 486
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 9:00:14 AM

If we're talking about a picture that shows ONLY your penis, that should be fairly safe, how could that be identified by itself? And even if there were something really unusual and identifiable about your penis, how would anyone know unless they had already seen it?

True. But a woman might want a X rated picture that shows my face as well. Otherwise I could send her a penis only picture of someone else and claim it's me.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 487
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 9:42:32 AM
I've received some great dic pics but also some stolen ones lol.
They always deny it but it's very entertaining.
The stolen ones are usually better than the real ones though because guys go out of their way to find the best pics to steal.
 newfriendopening8318
Msg: 488
Posted: 8/26/2018 3:38:36 AM

Much better to see it in pictures before you see the guy in person so you don't get stuck dating a guy with a weird****

It works better to avoid someone who thinks a penis provides anything. Reminds me of my ex-wife who enjoyed all the variety of d*** she could while I worked 70 hours a week as an account manager and attended business school for 16 hours a week.
Posted: 8/28/2018 10:41:54 AM
I like TallChick already, :-)
I will be the first one to admit that I'm not huge down there, however, I believe it's what you do with what you have that counts.
It's not about what you have it's how you satisfy women and the play is where it's at. Or should I say it's the all-day teasing and then the endless foreplay that really matters?
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 490
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2018 4:53:25 AM
Honestly, if someone wanted to know, I'd just want them to ask. Then again I'm on the larger side, so I have nothing to hide. Arguably it would also mean less chance of ending up with someone incompatible, given just how some want/need larger, some can only handle average/smaller. Although it can be a bit of an ego boost, it still does suck to be turned down by someone who prefers smaller or average and who avoids larger (either due to perceived issues, or issues with others in the past).

That said, I do hate numbers, given how people do lie. Basically means if anyone does push for a number, they'll likely think it will be smaller than it is, given I won't add the stereotypical 1-2" to my length, as it just seems dumb to do so.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >