Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to find out penis size      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cicciolina
Msg: 51
How to find out penis sizePage 3 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I always look at their finger sizes..... Men with big lumber jack fingers have big penis's....LOL
In my experience 80% of the time this is always the case.....
A guy can have big feet and a little penis...that doesn't work.
A guy can have large hands and little penis too... That is 50/50
If you ask him....He will likely lie about his penis size....

I guess the only 100% way of knowing is having him to drop his drawers on web cam or experiencing it in real life... LOL
 stone_artly
Msg: 52
How to find out penis size
Posted: 3/10/2010 11:50:21 AM
^^^^^^

If you ask him....He will likely lie about his penis size....

NO! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!
Men never lie about their penis size.
{{Slings penis over his shoulder and stomps out of forums because of all the wrong minded generalizations that occur here}}

Cicciolina
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/10/2010 11:56:32 AM
HAHAHA.... Don't sling your penis over your shoulder and leave...
In my experience some men lie about their penis size... Why do men with vienna sausage size peckers never admit it then???
 TallAndDark68123
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:11:36 PM
I suggest you take it for a test drive for her. I'm sure if shes naive enough to not test drive it herself shes naive enough for her to believe your looking out for her best interests. Some people......!

himynameisSarah
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:30:30 PM
"and I'm sure a nice large one is as tentalising to the eyes, as a nice set of breast or a nice ass is to a man...lets get real here."

Large ones are hard to fit in your mouth... any guy no matter what size that continues banging without getting you hot and wet is going to hurt and make it uncomfortable.
Not all men like huge boobs, not all women like bick digs... Cookie cutters only make cookies.
And so what if it isn't a secret. You can tell the difference between a freaking cucumber, roll of pennies, or whatever stupid thing you come up with. It works for me, and will work for her too. :)
Guys are so dumb...
 Thesumofallparts
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:32:36 PM
very small guy (short, tiny hands, ect.).
None of that stuff matters. I have a friend who's 5'6", wears a size 7 shoe and has tiny hands. He also has the biggest d!ck I've ever seen in person. I know this because he was quite proud of it in high school and used to whip it out at parties when he got drunk.
His nickname is "The Dutch Diggler."
His experience with women has been varied. They either love it or can't take it without extreme pain. It could be called a curse or blessing, depending on who you ask.

I, on the other hand, wear a size 12, and well... yeah.

On an unrelated note, I really wish there was a way to figure out vagina size. Really sucks when she's got this huge one; like throwing a hot dog through a hallway. Can't figure that out dirty dancing, now can we???
 himynameisSarah
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:39:43 PM
No... just fill her full of alcohol and slip a finger in there :)
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:58:35 PM
Penis stretchers (extenders)
Some urologists are beginning to use a special extending frame to try to stretch the penis.

These ‘stretchers’ are small rectangular frames that you wear on your penis for hours at a time, every day. They pull your organ out to its maximum length, and the idea is that it will gradually remain longer.

The devices are said to be undetectable under trousers.

There have been several reports from Italy and Spain by surgeons who claim a modest degree of improvement in length from this kind of traction.

We don't think these devices are some sort of miracle discovery, but one surgeon reported that a group of men achieved an average increase in length of 1.8cm after using the device daily for four months. This is less than three-quarters of an inch, but for some men this would be significant.

Stretchers cost between $150 and $200.

it could be money well spent.....

likesmbig
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/10/2010 1:25:31 PM
"There is no way his hands were that big."
Sure, it's just that the thumb and middle finger were not on the same hand.

I usually use a female hand to measure. It doesn't make it more accurate, but it feels good.

Wolf....you are absolutely the funniest. Extremely logical as well.
 OutMind
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:03:56 PM
Here's how you find out the size.

First the woman has to tell the guy something sexual and erotic that will cause him to get an erection.

If while the woman says this the guy pretty much says cute, or mmm. But does nothing else. He is less that 4.5 inches. If he takes a pause, for two seconds, as if he can't think and then react in a positive way, he is about 5 to 6. If he makes a positive motion but then kind of acts like he is going to pass out for 3 seconds he is a 7 or 8. If he simply cannot provide blood supply and his eyes twitch and he can't speak then he is a 9 or more.

If you doubt the validity of my methodology after conducting such test, just rip the pants off the guy and do the manual test drive. Which would be more fun anyway, regardless if I am wrong or right.

Hehehehe
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/10/2010 3:29:04 PM
WOW these penis size topics have been cumming up a lot these days....

I think it should be listed in all profiles.. The size that YOU are and the size DESIRED...

luckyhot777s
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:43:41 PM

I think it should be listed in all profiles.. The size that YOU are and the size DESIRED...[/qoute]

A simple way to match up....just leave the rest of the profiles blank and just put this....
 MsMicki
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:50:49 PM
Yeah.......I can see it now.....85% of the men will have 9 inchers!!

Start a whole new batch of threads.....

"He said he was 9 inches....but was only 6 3/4".....should I dump him?"

"He was 9 inches....but only as big around as a magic marker.....should I dump him?"

"He has 9 inches.....but won't do oral......should I dump him?"

Thesumofallparts
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:50:52 PM
For every penis size, there's a corresponding vagina size. For every big, a big, for every small, a small.
You know what they say, opposites attract....
I heard masturbating makes it bigger. No wonder guys have no problem admitting they whack off while girls won't

Yeah.......I can see it now.....85% of the men will have 9 inchers!!

Yup, just like 85% lie about height and body type (athletic? really?).
 Pirate Mollie
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:53:31 PM
i always thought that if you asked someone they would just show you.
 bikeman1467
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:59:50 PM

She's not the type to fool around much before marriage so a "test drive" is out of the question. So, is there any reliable way to determine his size without seeing, feeling or flat out asking?
Sorry for the pun here, but she's got to grab this bull by the horns ; if a woman has this sort of concern before getting married, she better get busy with the guy and find out; besides who's to say she's his cup of tea either?? Best to develop a healthy attitude about premarital sex, it's not a "test drive", rather you're growing physical intimacy along with the intellectual, spiritual, and emotional aspects of intimacy in order to determine if you and your partner are compatible.

Then again, if she requires a big dude, her best bet perhaps is to do kegel exercises; if her vag wasn't so loose she might not need a huge sausage in order to feel pleasure.
 whytwater
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/10/2010 7:55:56 PM

Penis stretchers (extenders)
Some urologists are beginning to use a special extending frame to try to stretch the penis.

Sounds kinda cold. Why not just get a fluffer, maybe an exceptionally goooood one? The professionals do, and, with the right camera angles, it seems to work well for them.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:30:40 PM
A woman once observed a man with huge cowboy boots walk into the bar. She chatted him up, they hit it off. She takes him back to her place and they have a raunchfest. Afterwards, the woman starts laying out these $50 and 100 dollar bills. The man says I never expected you to pay me for my sexual prowess... The woman replies: No, it's not for that, now you go buy some boots that fit!

You look at the physical stature. If the man is naturally big, theres a good chance his willy is big to
 Souad
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:45:44 PM
I just ask. Honesty is the best policy.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/11/2010 5:04:12 AM
I don't want a bigger Willy, I just wish I could train him to have better manners....he keeps jumping off and chasing women...and doesn't come back when I call him.

Ever spend the night looking all over the place for a lost willie?

Maybe I need to buy a leash!!!
 Gypsy-Solstice
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/11/2010 5:22:29 AM

I don't want a bigger Willy, I just wish I could train him to have better manners....he keeps jumping off and chasing women...and doesn't come back when I call him.

Ever spend the night looking all over the place for a lost willie?

"'Cause little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home"

sorry, I couldn't resist

MsMicki
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2010 7:16:51 AM
I have many friends from many countries......and yes.......they all are just as fixated on penis size as Americans.
Maybe we Americans are just more vocal about it!
 Thesumofallparts
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/11/2010 8:08:05 AM

hmm... my fellow americans, perhaps if you stop concentrating on the size of your willies and more on the size of your bellies, the willy insecurites would clear themselves up
So true. As my mom says, "land of the fat, home of the lazy."
 cmd1957a
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:00:42 AM
Maybe they grow the big guts so when they look down they cant see their small pecker.
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:08:13 AM
I carry my good ole tape measure.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to find out penis size