Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 133
How to find out penis sizePage 4 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

So, is there any reliable way to determine his size without seeing, feeling or flat out asking?

Whoops! Wrong restroom!
 bilby886
Msg: 134
view profile
History
How to find out penis size
Posted: 10/11/2010 6:40:26 AM
Startled by your entrance he turns around to look at you in mid stream
Ooops you've been squirted on!
eeeeeeww!!!

(awww shucks maybe that not the first time eh? )

{ same reason why Elvis Presley ALWAYS walked out of public restrooms with wet trouser legs....hey! your Elvis!
"Momma!" he cried in that familiar deep voice, ..
.....Oooops sorry buddy}
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 135
Posted: 10/11/2010 7:42:52 AM
I remember back when I was an art major in college, we had life drawing classes, and I would sometimes ask men to pose nude for me so that I could sketch them. It was supposed to be "in the name of art", but my reasons for asking them weren't always that pure. Many took me up on it with no strings attached!
 deerdog1
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/11/2010 8:33:55 AM
Many years ago I was a TV service technician and worked for a furniture store repairing TVs .. the owner MC hired a teenager to help on deliveries ...his name was Clay.. and after a few days he got used to everybody and started talking trash talk like teenage boys will ...one day he came out while another guy ..Floyd and I were loading the truck ...and he said I bet you I got more dvck than you Floyd and MC put together... I just smiled at Floyd for both he and I knew MC was hung like a mule ..and he wasn't ashamed of it either . Now no one would have thought it because MC was a short wimpy man but his equipment hung a little south of his knee and was bigger around than his arm...I said Clay I am going to take your bet and I will make it easy on you ..I said MC has the smallest dvck of us all and I will bet you $20 that he has you beat ....Clay said You're on .. I said let Floyd hold the money ...Clay said how are we going to settle the bet ..I said Im going to get him to show you...so I went in the back of the store with Clay in tow ..I called MC and said I bet Clay you have a bigger dvck than him and I need you to settle the bet ...well MC unbuttoned his trousers and pulled that python he calls a penis out ...all Clay could say was DAMN !!!!...he never showed his ..as a mater of fact he never made another bet with me ...and that put a quietus on his trash talk

yes nature has a way of making up for its short comings in other areas ...every guy in that family was small of stature but all of them had reputations of packing ..as a mater of fact grand paw wore Liberty overalls and could pee out the side of them with both buttons buttoned ...I have seen him do it ..he weighed probably less than 110 lbs soaking wet and if you cut off his manhood you would have cut his weight by one third at least
 Yew4ics
Msg: 137
Posted: 10/11/2010 8:38:00 AM

But I agree with Yew's direct approach. Just about any guy is gonna be interpreting that as the equivalent of "I call" in a poker game, and he's gonna have to show his "hand" at that point to take the pot.

Just to clarify, it's not MY approach. It was my sarcastic advice to the OP, who I think is a troll. I don't ask men about their size. I take my chances when it comes to this, and find out when the pants drop ( unless they have sent a pic)...because I'm just nice about that. and don't put anyone on the spot. Some guys who are average size may feel like it isn't big enough, when asked that question, because they have no idea what she has been with to compare him with. I understand this. See, aren't I sweet? lol
My heart does go out to real small sized men, because it can be a disappointment to a woman, if she can't feel you. I guess they have to learn how to give world class oral. As for the huge ones out there, don't think all of us women want them either, because some positions can be unbearable with someone extremely large.
 whytwater
Msg: 138
Posted: 10/11/2010 9:12:27 AM

Whoops! Wrong restroom!

I don't care who ya are, that's fkin' funnay.

I take my chances when it comes to this, and find out when the pants drop ( unless they have sent a pic)...because I'm just nice about that. and don't put anyone on the spot.

No avoiding the "spot" when the clothes come off, and any guy older than a teenager is probably gonna have his eyes on your face at that moment for whatever hints your expression affords. (seriously extrapolating here) My expressions tell all, which is why I no longer play cards for dollars. lol If you can hold that lascivious leer/smile in the face of that kind of adversity, well, you're a real Marine (adversity is their best friend, I hear).
Your original suggestion to the OP, swathed in sarcasm though it may have been, was much cuter. lol Hey, I fell for it.

Some guys who are average size may feel like it isn't big enough, when asked that question, because they have no idea what she has been with to compare him with. I understand this. See, aren't I sweet? lol

That has yet to be determined. Lol But you hit on a great point. I've never been in the presence, thank the deities, of any other erect penii, and that's probably true of the vast majority of hetero men. All we know is what we read in the newspapers, or these forum pages. lol Sooo, you can probably say whatever occurs to you about his 'hood, and he's most likely going to take it as gospel. The almost universal Achilles' Heel of all of mankind. lol
 deerdog1
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/11/2010 2:18:02 PM

Some guys who are average size may feel like it isn't big enough, when asked that question, because they have no idea what she has been with to compare him with. I understand this. See, aren't I sweet? lol

I had always felt like I was average size ..or just a tad bit smaller ... until circumstances dictated that I was forced to see a multitude of naked men ...I still feel that I am average size but I also know that there is no where near a average number of men that are average in size ..the average man is way short of the average size ...this is why I always felt that women were lying to make me feel good when they told me I was big .. seams a young guy only is aware of the guys who have huge ones ..they are the ones strutting in gym class ..the ones you cant help but see .. average size to small guys try to hide it and since you are trying not to notice It goes without notice ...Only after I became a corrections officer and it was my job to strip search men did I notice there are a lot more small guys ... so defining average as in the middle between the biggest and the smallest I have seen I'm going to still claim average .. and smile when a woman says I'm big ...

from talking to women who claim to know ..I sure don't want to be tiny ..but being huge is almost as bad or maybe worse ... small guys may get their feelings hurt ...but no small guy ever had a woman run out of the room screaming "YOUR NOT PUTTING THAT DAMN THING IN ME !!!!"

I know a guy who had this happen on a regular basis
 Redlance71
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2010 3:01:37 PM
It's a matter of style in asking a guy, and it's a matter of class on how a guy will answer. Not all guys that are not strutting thier stuff are average or small, from what I hear it is quite the opposite most of the time, only club-dragging alphamales brag about it, take some bimbo home on this one "accompishment" impregnate them, then dissapear to a new county looking for a new hookup.

As a matte of fact, I measure in at....let's just say above the 6" average in all dimensions. I have NEVER made it a bragging point and rather enjoy the reactions of a woman when we first get intimate. But a gal who once slept with me, and who had to cut the session very short went telling our mutual circle of 12 friends about my equipment. I should have guessed she said something early on by the jokes they were making towards me. Eventually the "big" alpha of our circle of friends kept daring me to "compare for beer". I never have been into displaying my properties to any man, except my doctor so kept declining the offer. Drove him nuts(no pun intended). He was like a inescure little boy and even went so far as to grab my crotch once. I never liked him too much so I threw a table into him.

Anyways, being average or even on the slightly small side need not be a curse, if effectivly used it wont matter, so I am told. And you don't have to worry about sending a woman to the emergency room with internal damage...
 Yew4ics
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/11/2010 7:00:32 PM

I've never been asked right out before. I think I would like that because it's never happened to me before. It would be cute and I wouldn't mind.

Well now that you said that......
I'll ask. Give it up. HOW BIG?
 bilby886
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2010 4:42:47 AM
Dick's Law
the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the lust of the thrust provided the urge remains constant.
You then use this angle with Pythagorean theorems to compute a mans hypotenuse.

or
look at the shadow he casts at a nudist beach during the midday sun in synchronisation with Greenwich Mean Time.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/12/2010 8:41:28 AM

lol Naughty girl. More than most but not HUGE. Nah...didn't do anything for me. Maybe it's the voice that's missing.

Considering the time and place it was said...I didn't really think it would make you stand up to paradise, lol. But if it was good for a laugh, I'll take it.
 tallshyman
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2010 10:51:00 AM
Women will tell me that my identical twin has a huge penis.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 147
Posted: 11/2/2010 3:15:43 PM

Does he drive a Corvette?

1234deleted1234
Msg: 149
Posted: 11/7/2010 3:27:04 PM
There is no way to tell without seing it...and no way to really know without getting
him hard!
 gentleplus
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2010 5:01:52 PM
Yew
More like the three bears not too small .... not too big.... but juuuuust right
 Yew4ics
Msg: 151
Posted: 11/9/2010 3:28:18 AM

Yew
More like the three bears not too small .... not too big.... but juuuuust right

You go that right. It should fit like Cinderellas shoe.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 152
Posted: 11/9/2010 4:52:10 AM

You go that right. It should fit like Cinderellas shoe.

And "Cinderellas" do vary.

As long as women think men with Corvettes are challenged in other areas, Corvettes will remain useful tools for men to attract smaller "Cinderellas".
 average babe
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2010 1:50:03 PM
Havent you ever heard the saying "its not the size of the pencil....its how you use it"
i am a firm believer!!!!
hell....i have a friend who had to divorce their spouce cause she couldnt have sex with him due to the fact that he had a huge c*ck and it hurt her so bad....so really...size isnt everything..... :)
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/25/2010 3:17:42 PM
Havent you ever heard the saying "its not the size of the pencil....its how you use it"
i am a firm believer!!!!
hell....i have a friend who had to divorce their spouce cause she couldnt have sex with him due to the fact that he had a huge c*ck and it hurt her so bad....so really...size isnt everything..... :)

So you like'em like a chinamen then? Hung like a lightswitch? Nice and tiny
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2010 1:02:37 AM
If your friend is too dumb to get his willy hard, I think that makes the size a redundant issue....wouldn't you think? She better forget about marriage and stick with her paper dolls.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 158
Posted: 11/29/2010 7:12:23 AM
msg 227:

Does he drive a Corvette?

i agree. i have never seen a cool guy in a Corvette, but i have seen almost all of them use the car as a tool to TRY and make themselves cool. most men i have seen driving them seemed to need social help.

if you're one of these men who think that a car will make your dik bigger, go buy a Corvette and join the crowd of deperation.

jus sayin
 damassteel
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2010 7:31:33 AM
All of this talk about "size", when I hear it's not supposed to matter!
 ForeverLong
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2010 5:28:47 PM
It matters, but not to all. I like it when women say they enjoy my size even if sometimes I feel used.
You can't always judge the package by the bulge, it may be just potatoes and no meat.
 starshiney
Msg: 161
Posted: 12/15/2010 9:56:27 PM
I dated one man who warned me he had a large penis. He wasn't lying, it was large when it was not even erect. They was nothing about him that would indicate what he was working with, he was average height (5'10), weight, hand, foot size, etc. I would never have guessed that he was so well endowed had I not confirmed it with my own two eyes first... If size is crucial to your "friend" a test drive is the only way to get reliable confirmation.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:59:31 AM
Lord have mercy, do we have some extremes in our society, some couples have six kids and still aren't married, and now a couple are considering marriage that haven't even aroused each other before. I bet this is going to be a hot steamy relationship.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >