Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Switched at birth      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 barbee1970
Msg: 15
Switched at birthPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
They put matching bracelets on Mom and baby, but it is up to the nurse in the maternity ward to pay attention.

Recently a woman's baby was switched at birth and she sued the hospital. I can't say I blame her(I don't).

We spend 9 months caring and carrying this baby and not all women take care of themselves while pregnant. Some drink, smoke. We don't know if something is medically wrong with the other baby.

Also with the wrong baby no one knows the true medical history.
 renoirs_dream
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Switched at birth
Posted: 3/20/2010 12:57:05 AM
That actually happened to me... I was born and for some reason I felt that I just didn't quite "fit in" with my other siblings. Then I ended up getting a job with the circus and found out what my special purpose was... I created the "Optigrab" while working for a mechanic ans someone went and destroyed all the CANS!!!

Oh wait... That wasn't me....

It really depends on the age of the child... I think that maybe a switch may happen, but the family may wish to keep in touch with each other.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Switched at birth