Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > would you call CAS on a friend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 packagedealx3
Msg: 8
view profile
History
would you call CAS on a friend?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Despite having lived on the other side of this with my stepson's issues with CPS and a judge that was a crazy nutter that made ALL the wrong decisions for his seven children, I would call in a heart beat.

She is neglecting her son. I don't always take my children to the doctor when they have a fever but my children also very rarely run anything over 100 and if they have infected sinuses, they need antibiotics, duh. If a fever was persistent or my kids had fevers regularly they would be going to the doctor, that's just laziness IMO.

If she ignores him that much one of the reasons he is probably sick is because he is always dirty and spreading the germs around even more than they normally would. My stepson's kids always seem to have snot all over them and are just like weird little live handprint machines. His older kids are the same age as my youngest and it was very freaky to be around them because they were always a sticky, dirty mess while mine wanted their faces/hands wiped from the time they were tiny.

She is also allowing him to languish during a time when language acquisition is very important. The poor kid is getting no verbal stimulation from her. If the television is on he is at least being exposed to more language there but if he is small enough for a play pen you should break that phone and see if she can't pay him some attention before he is 18. I have seen what this type of neglect produces in kids and it isn't pretty. My friend's cousin's kid that I speak of below has turned pretty much into a juvenile delinquent. When I have had my grandchildren who have been neglected since birth, they are 2-3 year or more developmentally delayed. We had to treat 5, 7 and 9-year-old children like toddlers. They also have spent their entire lives hungry and would ask for three helpings at every meal. This freaked my daughter out but when you never know when you are going to eat again, when food is available you eat until you are ready to pop. They have also lost their belongings so many times in evictions that they asked me a dozen times if I had their skateboards the day we took them home. I had already loaded them in my van but because they didn't see them, they were afraid they had permanently disappeared.

The kid probably has allergies and should either be on medication or running a vaporizer, keeping the house clean, etc. In some ways I believe that neglect is almost worse than physical abuse because I did not realize until those kids stayed with us the basic things that kids do not know to do for themselves unless they have been taught. The last day they were with us was the first day my youngest son was home having just come back from a vacation with another family. He asked to supervise the baths and he discovered that they did not know how to use soap. They thought that taking the bar and running it from their shoulder to their wrist was the end of it. He had to show this boy who was his same age how to lather the soap and actually use it, had to tell him to lift his leg out of the water to soap it up. After being there for days they didn't just go to the bathroom or ask to go, they would tell you they had to go to the bathroom and then sit there. There were hundreds of little things like that that made it so obvious that they were so far behind their ages that my middle son who was 13 hugged me the second day and literally said thank you for being my mommy. It was heartbreaking.

There was a very good point made earlier in the thread that you saw the sanitized version. Whatever was happening when you were around and could potentially be critical of something she did, you have to imagine is compounded to the nth degree with no one around to be Big Brother.

I seriously doubt they will find anything that would cause them to remove this child but this could serve as a wake-up call for your friend and even if they allow the child to remain with her, they may opt to require that she attend parenting classes to avoid additional intervention. If they find no abuse or neglect the case is closed and it is not a situation that if she is ever reported again this initial case, if no fault is found, it is like it never happened.

I have called CPS twice. I called once when I saw a woman throw her child (2-3 years old) from one side of the backseat to the other, and then she threw him back again. This was in the parking lot of the cable office. I have had kids act horrible in line but I figured if she is going to do that in a parking lot when she saw me sitting in my car, what is she doing at home with no one watching? They initially balked at taking a license number but I said that they could certainly find out through the police who the vehicle was registered to and at least try to follow up on the report. The woman asked her supervisor who had her take down the information. The hard part in making that kind of call, you have no idea what happened with the follow up.

Nearly 20 years ago a friend called me. She had lived with her cousin when the woman's son was an infant, was like a second mom. The woman was living on her own, and the child had previously gotten into the sharp knife drawer while she was sleeping and had let himself out of the apartment when she was sleeping, wandering around the complex for like a half hour or more in a diaper. She had always felt she did not take care of him properly but she was at that point really concerned about the child's safety. She also wanted to be able to answer truthfully if asked that she did not make the call.

I have actually had CPS called on me twice. My middle son both times ironically. When he was 2, he had a cut on his leg that happened when his sister let go of the screen door prematurely and it hit and then sort of scraped up. They saw his leg about 4 days later when the only mark was what looked like a small horizontal cut. He had also been playing a couple of days previous to this, came in and I noticed that he must have run into a small twig because he had a raised spot a half inch under his eye, you could see that he had been hit with something about the size of a pencil eraser. By the time he went to school, if you looked at his face at a certain angle he looked like he had had a black eye. Not anything I think that really would have caused concern but evidently my son told one of his teachers that I had cut his leg with a knife. He doesn't remember saying it or why, so it remains a mystery where this came from with a 2-year-old.

The woman came over when I was in the middle of working so strike number one, as I was expecting one of the students I tutored at that exact time, one of the kids answered the door. She refused to come into the house until I came to the door. My house was a shambles because I had been so busy that week that I hadn't done anything beyond totally necessary dishes, laundry, etc. I was obviously a total nervous wreck. We both had to sit and decipher the allegations to figure out that they were talking about his shin in stead of his chin. She looked at the kids, took pictures of all of them, talked with each of them in another room so that I wouldn't be influencing what they said. I was terrified that I would wind up like Valerie Bertinelli in that movie she made a decade or more ago when she was a good mom that was caught at a bad moment and had a horrible uphill battle to get her son back. The case was closed within a week. The woman said she saw no problems although she would probably recommend that I take a parenting class or two to have more tools to deal positively with the kids, blah, blah.

The second time I had this wonderful experience my middle son was probably around 6. Getting him to school would have tried the patience of Mother Theresa. I would almost every day either be met with him running back from the car yelling like someone was trying to kill him because he had gotten into a fight with his sister or I would get no more than barely in the car when he would again, run for the house like we were beating the crap out of him. My kids were never allowed to play in the front yard. They were not allowed by the street, however, my daughter had asked to roller blade on the front walk and we specifically told her not to go all the way to the street. So she is out about a minute, I look out and she is standing in the street with her foot right next to the curb, I had a heart attack and that ended her skating career.

So we get a young man coming to the door. This time I believe I answered it myself. He came in and said he was from child services, that the complaint was based on my kids playing in the street and me yelling at the kids, that they thought my middle son was being abused. I explained to him the going to school dynamic, that I did yell at my child the day he left a half gallon of dutch chocolate ice cream under his bed, when it wasn't supposed to be in the room and was on beige carpet. He spoke with the kids, checked them for marks, probably took pictures too. Even before he did that after about five minutes he said I'll probably be closing this case. Which he repeated two or more times before leaving. He told my husband several times that I needed more time away from the kid but he couldn't believe that they were that well behaved when their father was never home. I don't know how many times he said he couldn't believe that the kids were so well behaved with just me most of the time. When he asked me for references I said well one of the ones I will give you is in the next room can you just interview her? She told him that if she had any concerns about my discipline it was that I should probably discipline them more. Her husband said oh great, they'll be at our house tomorrow.

I believe the woman that visited me when my son was 2 intentionally dragged her feet a bit in closing the case to make me nervous and to make sure I was really thinking about the way I was parenting the children. It was a very unpleasant experience and not one I would wish on another person. The teachers at the pre-school obviously called the first time. I didn't think the call was necessary but given the knife comment they were really obligated by law to make the call. There was enough information on the second complaint that was sort of close to the situation that I believe my next-door neighbors that had moved in probably about a month or so before, probably did think I was beating the crap out of the kid and if I lived there I probably would have called on me too. He sounded awful when he was running screaming to or from the van.

I received a call from CPS a few years ago because I was listed as an emergency contact for a neighbor who had stopped staying at her house when her husband died, essentially leaving 13 and 16-year-old kids alone. She checked on them daily and made sure they had food and I tried to encourage my friend to get her shit together. When I got the call about the situation I did not lie for her. I told her that while the situation was bad and their mom needed to get home I did think the kids were primarily okay. Their basic needs were being met but they did need the supervision of an adult. After CPS got involved she did move back, and the kids did suffer because of her choices.

I had considered calling CPS and probably should have called them instead of getting involved only when school attendance and other issues prompted CPS involvement. If I had it to do over again, I would have made the call within a month of her leaving them alone. I know she had a hard time dealing with her husband's death but I cannot imagine what it was like for the kids dealing with it without their mother and hellooo, when you are a parent you don't have that luxury you suck it up and get over it. I think most of the time CPS does a halfway decent job. They are overworked and I believe the tendency to err is probably on the side of not removing children that need to be taken from the home because they really do not want to remove a child unless they believe there is imminent danger. Most jurisdictions are also generally short on qualified good foster homes.

I would rather make an error on the side of reporting if it is not really necessary than failing to report when it needs to be. Right now she is ignoring him in the height chair and play pen, do you believe she will suddenly change her texting habits just because he is more ambulatory and able to get into a gazillion things? As this child ages, this type of neglect becomes more dangerous. Depending on how long she takes to smoke that $300 worth of pot, you also have to worry that she is stoned out of her mind, at least at night, that's always useful in emergency situations.

If you want to read a chilling account of neglect to further solidify the right decision in this case, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. This was a severe and bizarre real example of neglect but you will see some of your friend in those parents. Sorry for the long post but my experience despite the negatives is that CPS is an underutilized resource.

My one word of caution about reporting is trying to use examples of the abuse that have been witnessed by many people that would not cause her to believe that the complaint was made by you. If she does not trust you and the child remains with her without requiring parenting classes or follow-up visits, you lose the ability to know what is going on and protect that child in whatever way you can. So while you need to give them information pertinent enough to investigate, you want to try to give them information that does not include things that cannot be only attributed to your personal knowledge.
 sooknw2010
Msg: 9
would you call CAS on a friend?
Posted: 3/12/2010 5:19:49 PM
I think you are right to be concerned. However, before calling CAS, maybe try talking to her about your concerns in a way that doesn't make her defensive. You could say that you noticed XYZ and ask if she needs any help with the baby. Clearly she is not doing the best job, but it may be because she does not have the skills or motivation to do one. Maybe all she needs is someone to help her in a supportive way or even help her find community resources (lots of parenting support stuff in the city).

Alot of moms (I'm a mom too), don't always want to admit that they aren't coping well, because we're supposed to 'naturally' be great moms right? haha. We're not perfect and neither is she, so first see what can be accomplished by talking to her and seeing what resources are available before involving the CAS.

Just my two cents. Good luck, I know it won't be easy.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2010 5:35:39 PM
Snook, it sounded to me like she has already gone that route. Some people want to complain about their problems like they are somehow not a component of the situation. Every suggestion you give them, they immediately tell you why it will not work, not because they have tried it and failed but because they do not want to put in the effort to change things.

You also have to consider that this woman has seen how the OP parents. In many cases, instead of continuing to behave the way she does, she might have looked at the OP and realized that she didn't have the same type of behavioral problems and could have done some modeling but she is too absorbed in her stuff to take care of her kid.

I had a friend like this years ago. She could never talk on the phone, because she never spent even a half hour with this child after they got home from school and work before she got on the phone. She would also holler at him to take his bath from the other room half a dozen times and a half hour or hour later still couldn't figure out why he wasn't in the tub. If she had gotten up and asked him and stood there until he did, problem solved in under 5 minutes. It is lazy parenting and they are causing their own problems like with the feeding. She expects him to sit there like a little tiny adult happy to eat when she can squeeze a spoonful in-between the texts. So not only is the kid totally distraught, the kid has also skipped his meal. Kids eat when they are hungry but if they have to depend on someone feeding them? That's just totally fuked up. I get ticked just when I am in a store and I hear a really young infant screaming the hungry cry. That is SOOOO easy to fix, sigh. If I was a witness to that I would probably start feeding the kid myself, gak.
Posted: 3/14/2010 4:50:02 PM
Absolutely I would make that call. In fact I actually did several times on my own child.
Another Poster asked "could you live with yourself if something happened to the child and you didn't call? Well could you??? The worst thing that will happen is the mother will get a wake up call and hopefully she will take better care of her child knowing that someone is watching. You didn't state that she physically abused the child so unless there is proof the child probably won't be removed from her custody. Hopefully this will the wake up call she needs to do right by her child. OP Please make the call if you haven't already.
 allys2
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/14/2010 8:47:32 PM
I think it is your DUTY to call CAS as she could kill him and it would be your fault for not doing so. I am not ashamed to say that I call CAS on a family member that I thought was neglecting their child. I even gave my name.
 privat33r
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2010 11:00:01 PM
Your friend sounds like a completely fit mother. Hanging out with truly desparate families it becomes clear quickly that things can become absolutely tragic and still the kids are better with their natural families. Some do have to be removed, but lots of that junk is manipulative crap from jealous or meanspirited relatives, or spouses looking to grind an axe over something.

The acid test of this is that for families that have two spouses its easy to get away with almost anything. No one ever complains. Kids beg to come back even after someone's dog has bit their eye. People rarely say a word. Kids are still sent to sleep over, sometimes for weeks. No one cares if the kids found the katana and punched holes in the roof of the family room. Single women and guys get all the crappy whacky complaints.

Children get colds, the flu is rampant in doctor's offices, disease runs through daycare centers like flames through dry grass. There just doesn't seem to be anything that you friend is doing wrong. She won't buy cable?
 jojoaus
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 1:42:38 AM
OP, the vast majority of wise posters here have advised you to make that call. If it helps, remember the call is not 'against' your friend, it is 'for' her son. I understand your dilemma- we are taught not to tell tales, to be good friends and to keep confidences. Try to see reporting her as a triple win. The mum gets help to be a better parent, the bub gets better care and you get peace of mind.

I work in day care and see plenty of loving parents who simply have no clue how to parent. We have a little lad right now who is just not kept clean enough and has not had much adult interaction. both parents are educated but it doesn't translate into good parenting skills. We have had to call our equivalent of CAS to alert them because he is being neglected in some areas. It sucks but it is in the best interests of the child. Kids are vulnerable and have NO power, it really is up to us to protect them.

Good luck, and FWIW, I think you are being a good friend to her by looking out for her son and caring enough to doubt your course of action. But please... make that call
 cookie22222
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 7:34:08 AM
CPS laws and practices vary widely from state to state. In my state you would be under no legal obligation to report. However - there is indeed a moral obligation we all carry, isn't there?

If you were here, CPS would not remove that child. They would investigate - IF the child was malnourished (as confirmed by a doctor) or sick due to the mother neglecting to seek medical treatment - it would be considered legal neglect - otherwise the term "quality of life issues" gets bantered around a lot. There may be some sort of monitoring instituted, or perhaps parenting classes, etc. It is always taken into consideration if there is drug use on the parent's part; also, if the child is pre-school age (no one sees the child on a regular basis).

As to giving your name - strict confidentiality rules exist. It is illegal for a CPS worker to tell someone who reported - in fact, if your friend named you as the source of the report - the line the caseworkers use here is "I can neither confirm or deny that"...so a person could name 100 people and that would be the response.
 briargate
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/15/2010 9:44:01 AM
I would tell your friend you think she is a bad mother first and see what happens. Once you make that official call to Child Welfare, you are going to royally mess your friend's life up. A file will be created and it's quite possible random visits will then happen. If they feel like it, they could take the child and place them in a foster home. Foster homes are supervised, but there is an economic incentive for people to take in foster children and many do it for the money. You don't ever want a child to have to go into a foster home, ever. Statistically, it's a bad place to end up.
 privat33r
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 2:50:56 PM
Well "the wise ones say call".. I guess wisdom has nothing to do with experience or familiarity with the law.

She hasn't done a thing that's bordering on illegal or neglect. Kids fuss in highchairs, some have colic. Children get colds. Its not a good idea to run in and fuss over them every time they decide to kick up a fuss in their room. Did everyone here have only one child, don't you get out? Is all your experience with a child the single one you had?

Call and you'll lose a friend; they'll say "oh you were right" but 90% of the other mom's will never trust you again. Based on what you've stated children's services will find her place just fine. If they stumble across a few anomolies that you haven't mentioned they may make a few recommendations and she'll be given some help taking care of her kid. They may ask her to take some parenting classes if things are really wild, but the wild junk won't be anything you've mentioned because.. its all fine.

It is important that a support network also keep an eye out for the odd, but this just isn't that. What exactly are you saying that she's doing wrong. She smokes dope? Talks on her cell? Doesn't have cable?

Does no one know how wild it can become? Did you guys all grow up in the city away from poor people, separated from indigenous and troubled folk?

If you use abbreviations for social services that other parents don't recognize, you've fallen into a hole. Its a symptom of a wider neglect of common values. If it was important to know what these abbreviations meant we'd know them too. Rearing children is no less difficult for non-single families. The glibness with the abbreviations only means that social services and the law are being used manipulatively to gain other advantages. The kids are being used as pawns. There's no other reasonable conclusion, unless you think all the non-single families have no problems or are hiding them.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 4:12:13 PM
Jojaus, excellent post.

Cookie, whether you give your name or not they are confidential, in that you are correct but you can also often recognize who reported you by the things that were reported. If she wants to continue to be around her friend and the child, she needs to structure the report based on things that have been seen by many people and not just her.

Privat, I think perhaps you are thinking about a sliver of this picture while some of us that gasp, have raised more than one child, are thinking about how this woman will parent when her child is ambulatory, and not safely ensconced in a high chair or a play pen.

The OP did not say she speaks on the phone she says that she is texting. If she was speaking on the phone this child would at least have a live person that while not interacting directly with him, was not a person on a screen. While it would not be actionable by the system, children need interaction. I have seen what happens to children that are ignored by their parents, it is heartbreaking. What is merely neglect now, could become criminal when she is texting, stoned, or whatever when the child is doing things that can be dangerous because he is not properly supervised. But yeah, way better to wait until something actually happens to have it checked into.

As many people have already said, the child will not be removed but she may hopefully be required to attend parenting classes and might actually be a more attentive parent. This is a bad thing?
 My I
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/16/2010 3:21:40 PM

Hmmmm....a 6 month-old having his food taken away because his mom's too busy with her phone to feed him before he gets completely hysterical...and somehow, she isn't doing anything wrong? A baby who has to scream for 30 minutes, just to have mom come in and yell at him and then leave him to scream some more? And that's proper mommy behavior?
OP, that baby can't speak for himself. You have to be his advocate, call whoever it is you need to call to get him out of that situation before it's too late.

I agree.
Too many people are spectators and critics of abuse while letting it go on under their own nose.

Protect the child... it's not rocket science.
 privat33r
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2010 8:41:59 PM
Why so much unbalanced rhetoric in this Single Parent forum? Do you guys think its a great idea to rat your buds out to Provincial Ministries over minor childrearing opinions? Why are single parents held to such a higher standard than dual parent families. Really - why is that? I don't get it. This sort of accusation would never happen if the OP was visiting someone in a $1.3m home, coworker in the family, wife running the local hockey team and helping decide who travels to the national champs. People wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. I'm not saying they wouldn't talk - and I don't doubt the OPs bud is a little troubled, but it there some sort of open season on single mothers? Why are they the ones who get reported all the time?

No one is suggesting that communities shouldn't be observant of how kids are raised, or that the best people to do that aren't friends and relatives. Turning a blind eye to abuse is tragic.

Still do you see this as that sort of thing? For me.. I can think of 30 things I've done in the last week or so that are worse than this, probably 3 in the last hour. Its probably less danger as my kids are teens, but compared to the sort of amazing craziness that kids at the beaches I used to guard experienced I'm not in the running, or the league, not even landed on the island of poor childrearing.

Folk can use help. Its a good idea to be open to professional assistance. Those folk know there stuff. I've been amazed that asking for advise works.

However this isn't one of those serious cases unless its completely miss-stated.
 NarcissusTemple
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/18/2010 2:21:11 AM
Is it possible ellena is the subject of the OP's thread?
Based on the defensive response, it raises the question.
I can't believe anyone would give such a caustic response over concern for a child.

OT:
OP, you pose the question of neglect to CPS and CPS resolves the question.
You don't need to be SURE it's neglect, you only need to be suspicious.
Let the experts decide what to do. Even if nothing comes of it *this* time, the paper trail begins and if others observe the same (after she moves out in an indignant huff) and report her, it will make the case stronger.
You will surely lose this friendship, but sheesh--how much respect can you have for her after all of this?
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/18/2010 6:57:34 AM
Go ahead and report it. SHe isnt living up to what a mother should be.
They wont swoop i and take her kid right off the bat they will give her help, so she can shape up and prove to CAS that she is changing.
Assistace identifying the causes of her neglectful maternal behaviour and remedying the cause. Mandatory parenting classes where she can learn to appropriately care for a child. Drug testing, counseling, etc. You have to be a childs voice.
She needs to be a better mother, for th sake of her little child.

If this op actually watched this child "scream" for a half hour, Something is wrong w/ her. imo.
Id say there was something more wrong with the egg-donor that popped out the screaming neglected kid.

Sorry Ellena, most people care more about the well being of children than they do some egg-donors (mom is to nice a term) right to be an asshat in need of sterilisation.
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:42:02 PM
shanadoh, the OP has said she tried making suggestions and was ignored.
And as for the children who are abused in foster care? It is obviously a well heard of problem, as you know about it. So don't you think that Child Services would be aware too? There is actually a very strict screening process now in affect for all prospective carers, and the foster carers are all monitored closely.
OP, I suggest getting in contact with the woman's parents and asking if they would be willing to help you have an intervention of sorts to get this mothers attention. The things you have listed that you are worried about are symptoms of untreated post natal depression. She is unable to create a bond with her child, and so he has sadly become a burden to her in her mind. Try and have a talk to her about her feelings towards her son in a non confronting way, and urge her to see a GP. She also needs to have her pot addiction addressed, maybe start by banning the substance in your house if she is smoking it there?

Please call child services, tell them your concerns, and request HELP, not that they look at removal of the child.
I know you are not the childs mother, but maybe if need be is there a chance you could take care of him whilst the mother gets a hold of herself? If so, suggest it to Child services when you call them.

Something must be done, OP, and as the closest person to this woman, you should put your hand up and be there.
 NarcissusTemple
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/18/2010 7:22:31 PM
Wow, brilliant suggestions, pagan-girl.
 AmandaNicole23
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/19/2010 11:53:42 PM
Listen, if you know about any kind of abuse or neglect to a child it is your obligation to report it, regardless of your relationship with the person, this child is helpless, your friend is not.
 bliss.stars
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/2/2010 7:59:30 PM
**UPDATE**

i sent her her an email last week commenting on her facebook statuses that were clearly depressing ones - she got back to me saying that shes having a tough time and will be going back on her anti-depressants.

so today we had a playdate and some time to catch up. as for CAS - she stated (not word for word, but pretty much) "so...CAS was called regarding me and ___. my doctor called, but he told me he would be after we discussed my depression. he made it clear to the worker that ___isn't in danger but she wants to come and visit and see how i'm doing. at least i can get some vouchers and gift cards so i can save my money."

i feel bad to say i was happy that i didn't have to call. however, the way she explained it just didn't make sense to me. just my gut feeling, as she has twisted things around in the past.

i told her that she and her son could drop in anytime or she can call me whenever she needs if she wants to vent or just chat.
 privat33r
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2010 8:43:49 PM
Thanks for providing an update. Its honest.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2010 4:50:29 AM
Also appreciate the update and Bliss, although it seems she still doesn't get it, CAS can require or direct her to parenting classes, see that she gets mental health help beyond meds. Understandable that you felt relieved that someone called because frankly with my friend who bailed on her kids when her husband died, I felt the same way, hard for me to call but happy that someone did and I didn't have to.
 scottey63
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2010 10:34:49 AM
Whoops, didn't read the update. Never mind.
 gothicgirl86
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/2/2011 7:44:17 PM
Yes I would your friend is being neglectful but it's not something a little tough love won't fix but if it gets worse then report her.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > would you call CAS on a friend?