Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fatman_Blimp
Msg: 76
Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
My ex would fart sometimes during sex, oral or otherwise..I loved it, bcuz that way I can GUARANTEE she wasn't holding ANYTHING back--never had to worry that she was faking it!
 crfmotoman
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?
Posted: 5/25/2012 4:46:37 PM
I had that happen just a couple months ago! I started laughing like crazy and she got mad cause I was laughing at first. I couldn't help it! It was just funny!!! It's all in about whether or not it was purposely done or accidently done and how you accept it when it's done to you.
 OngBakLegend
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/25/2012 5:05:43 PM
Iv never been farted on but does a **** fart count?... if had that from a lady
 CJinCentralPa
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2012 5:20:58 PM
Honestly...its never happen to me either as farted upon/fartee....but my sex life isn't over yet...I hope.
 bigcalm
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/26/2012 10:54:04 PM
never farted while getting head.
 RD2112
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/26/2012 11:28:05 PM
It has happened both ways. Not a big ripper but a tiny poof and rapid valve shut. Laughed so hard and could not continue for a while but as sick and disgusting as it sounds, it actually brought us closer. Man life is weird. lol
 Gertrude13
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/27/2012 8:58:20 AM
LMAO! Fantastic thread to start the day...

Never farted during sex until I met someone who knew what he was doing. I was mortified, would have been worse if it had been oral, LOL!

If you're really relaxed and into it, these things will happen. Just have to remember to avoid sauerkraut and cheap beer that evening, I guess! Either that, or hang a Hazmat suit nearby...
 bilby886
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2012 9:01:54 AM
during oral they fart and my finger will go in to stop any further escape -
kinda like the lil' dutch kid with his finger in the dyke...... what? ...lol ....not exactly but you knoe what I mean?
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/27/2012 5:17:57 PM
Well, I know some women don't like having oral sex performed on them, and merely tolerate it because the man wants it. I could see how cutting the cheese in the guy's face might act as a deterrent. That way, the woman doesn't have to reject the man's advances overtly, thus salvaging his ego.
 ThatFloridaDudeJ
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:46:14 PM
If giving Oral sex to a woman and she farted on my face, I'd keep going. I think it is attractive!
 bilby886
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2012 2:56:38 AM
Depends what was eaten!........
Pickle herrings (rollmops) and blue cheese ? No thank you ma'am!

Anyway didn't someone once say real ladies don't Fart.... they poot!

Just don't sh** yourself or there'll be an unhappy camper between your legs. :-)
 jfsea
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2013 12:22:26 PM
lmbo omg i cant stop laughing ....kudos for your courage to tell it berrysweetncgurl
story is an oldie but goodie post
 forrb23
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/14/2013 12:59:26 PM
not to worry, she was just talking out her ass. But, I would have changed positions. Hope it was not 69 and she parted your hair.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/15/2013 11:14:17 AM
(Halcyon_skies) Well, I know some women don't like having oral sex performed on them, and merely tolerate it because the man wants it. I could see how cutting the cheese in the guy's face might act as a deterrent. That way, the woman doesn't have to reject the man's advances overtly, thus salvaging his ego.

That's very passive-aggressive, and not nice at all. It also shows a misunderstanding of what a man will tolerate to do what he thinks his lady likes. If she doesn't like cunnilingus, then FOR GAWD'S SAKES TELL HIM IN PLAIN ENGLISH!!! Don't think that sneaky, dishonest behaviour will somehow be magically correctly interpretted by him.

Geeze-looeze, no WONDER so many folks are having relationship problems these days...

Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:24:51 PM

If she doesn't like cunnilingus, then FOR GAWD'S SAKES TELL HIM IN PLAIN ENGLISH!!! Don't think that sneaky, dishonest behaviour will somehow be magically correctly interpretted by him.

She might like cunnilingus, but is getting cunnisuckus, instead. In that case, I could see where farting might be preferable to telling him he's doing it wrong.
 ZombiezRock
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:32:25 PM
Bwahahahahaha, bwahahahahahahhaahahaha, bwahhaahahahahahaha. I needed a laugh. Ummmmm, I would personally be mortified but most women know when they are feeling a little "gassy" should I say so normally they would be like , ermmm lets skip this part tonight honey, mmmkay... Either way, its just some funny shit.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/15/2013 5:37:38 PM
laugh. gas happens. The say if you get gas you are doing it right.
 ivegotitgoingon
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/15/2013 6:52:53 PM
Are you sure it was a fart? Or could it have been a QUEEF?
 Outshined72
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:24:16 PM
I love Spanish food, ( not on date night anymore) the accidental Whooops blew on by while we were in the truck, on a cold winter night, with the heater cranking, this wasn't just a little oooopsie squeaker either, this was one that had the hounds howling...I freaked out in a panic!!! and unsure what to do...so I jammed a finger in it to make it stop.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:50:01 PM
Oh! does this thread put me in the mood............to go down to my workshop...and stay there.LOL
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 11:00:43 PM
^^^^Turned you into one of those scat freaks huh?.....You might be doomed forever on POF, but look on the bright side, you'll never have to pay attention to sanitation grades at restaurants. LOL

Damn son....tell the world about it! LMAO
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/16/2013 7:14:23 AM

(halcyon_skies) She might like cunnilingus, but is getting cunnisuckus, instead.

Ah. I had never considered the possibility of sub-standard sexual performance, never having turned in a less than five-star performance myself (*ahem*).

ARLO'S METRICS FOR ISO 9002 COMPLIANT SEX:

1. Did she punch/kick a hole in the drywall?
2. Did she tear one or more pillows in half?
3. Did she shred the bed linen?
4. Was EMS called at any time? (hey, back-spasms and lock-jaw are no laughing matter! Still worth it, though...)

In that case, I could see where farting might be preferable to telling him he's doing it wrong.

Nah, she should still man-up and tell him (er, not like my near-date experience, that is...)
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/17/2013 11:13:38 AM

In that case, I could see where farting might be preferable to telling him he's doing it wrong.

Nah, she should still man-up and tell him (er, not like my near-date experience, that is...)

Well, if most men dug women that "man-up", it wouldn't be an issue. It's a shame more men aren't like you, Arlo.
 gtomustang
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/17/2013 1:08:06 PM
If she's blowing air out, you must be blowing too much air in :) lol

in its own way, if she feels that comfortable around you, its a good sign. But maybe she's telling you to stop farting around down there and move on to something else? ;P
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/18/2013 1:36:40 PM

(halcyon_skies) It's a shame more men aren't like you, Arlo.

I know: I'm adorable.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?