Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NappyKAT
Msg: 23
Easter BunnyPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Build-A-Bear has started packaging and marketing their bears. Aldi has one, a smaller medium size one, for $8.99, about half the price at the workshops. They are pre sewn, comes with a large safety needle, stuffing, and one outfit. Unfortunately, all the ones I see at Aldi were girl bears. But really, what wrong with a boy having a girl bear? Nothing really.

Aldi also has these beautiful orchids called 'Ice Orchids' that can survive on 3 pieces of ice daily. This is what I'm considering this year. Might forgo the traditional basket since this is something a little newer for me.

There are some other good ideas here I've never considered before. Might take them up next easter.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Easter Bunny
Posted: 3/16/2010 3:03:30 PM
Art supplies.. play dough, paper, fun scissors, markers/crayons... books.. bubbles.. driveway chalk.. finger paints...
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 26
Easter Bunny
Posted: 3/16/2010 6:14:00 PM
If you know or suspect that he has some sort of talent, get something that supports it.
Crayons and watercolors if he paints, piano or guitar if he likes music, a toy-bazooka if he is belligerent... You get the idea.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >