Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Where one window closes, ANOTHER ONE WILL OPEN!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 111Enigma
Msg: 12
Where one window closes, ANOTHER ONE WILL OPEN!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

yep. and every Pot has a Lid.

What if my lid is broken? Should I steal one from another pot?

OP: You are right. It's a good reminder for us all to stay on the positive side of life.

And again, I keep noticing the ones who complain the loudest are usually very negative individuals....therefore not ATTRACTIVE to others...and then they wonder why we prefer to stay away from them!

Who ever said to themselves: "Oh, look at that very angry and jaded person...it's hot, I want him/her in my life to bring me down to their level..."
No...don't think so. When I see one of them...I run the other way!

P.A.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 13
Where one window closes, ANOTHER ONE WILL OPEN!
Posted: 4/18/2010 8:21:04 AM
OP: You are right. It's a good reminder for us all to stay on the positive side of life.

And again, I keep noticing the ones who complain the loudest are usually very negative individuals....therefore not ATTRACTIVE to others...and then they wonder why we prefer to stay away from them!

Who ever said to themselves: "Oh, look at that very angry and jaded person...it's hot, I want him/her in my life to bring me down to their level..."
No...don't think so. When I see one of them...I run the other way!
That's a good pep talk but most people have very valid reasons for being jaded. I just got shot down by a woman who I was getting along nice with.....we had A BUNCH of things IN COMMON. She was one of the very few in my area I could say that about and POOF!

So now logically I guess I'm supposed to be overjoyed and skipping down the streets? No. Some people have very valid reasons for being jaded despite that some refuse to accept that everyone shouldn't be happy happy joy joy no matter what the circumstances. Some people might have health issues and might not have the luxury of waiting for eternity to find someone. This is our ONE CHANCE we have called "life" not a game. People have the RIGHT to feel what they feel.
 111Enigma
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/18/2010 8:51:47 AM
Msg 23

People have the RIGHT to feel what they feel.

Yes, they do. I never said the opposite.

As everyone who have choices in life, I choose to stay away from negative people.
Being genetically prone to depression, it could be very unhealthy for me.

Truly sorry this has happened to you.
I do wish for you to eventually find your perfect match.

P.A.
 ~Azul Ojos~
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/18/2010 6:18:58 PM

All too often, people are too busy watching the door that closed, to see the one open in front

Exactly, how true that is. I have found myself doing that recently... But, after reading this thread, I feel quite liberated to move ahead and see what life has to offer... and watch the door to see what my next adventure wil be. It always has in the past, so it will again.

~Azul Ojos~
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/22/2010 5:38:29 PM

Okaaaay. Lets see this same refrain when you get to my age and there are almost no choices out there. Six billion on earth? 3 billion are the wrong gender. Of the remaining 3 billion women only about 150 million in this country. A third of those are married and of the other 2/3s almost all are in the wrong age group. Of the rest that are in the right age group AND that live around here (all ten of them)? Well when you get to my age let me know how its going.

Mr. clambroth your name sounds like a warm soup, but your post sounds a little like sour grapes....

Put a picture on your profile and maybe the women will be coming from all over....You just don't know until you try it.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Where one window closes, ANOTHER ONE WILL OPEN!