Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ekw1234
Msg: 226
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 10 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
[If I woman takes good care of herself in every other respect you can almost bet she takes very good care of her junk. Just be thankful you aren't gay and have to deal with men's sweaty balls. There is a reason why God gave them the P@@@Y you know.]

I have to agree, your junk isn't a dream either. Some women do not particulaly want oral sex from guys who are disgusted by their bodies. You should not have to do anything that disgusts you at all, ever. I would not advice you to "take one for the team". I am thinking that this has roots that run way deeper. You might want to really take a look at yourself. So female genitalia is disgusting to you... how do you feel about male genitalia? Maybe you are gay, have you ever perormed oral sex on a guy? Did you like it? Anything you do for sex should be enjoyable, none of it should be that unpleasant.
PS Aeleylda, there are people who enjoy giving, I love giving, as long as I am attracted to the guy of course. Don't really care to recieve coz I can tell when a man is not into it and that does not work for me at all. It is a turn off when your partner doesn't know what they are doing, isn't paying attention or listening to you and I would rather avoid the whole problem. However I still would not want to have sex with a guy who thinks my parts are disgusting, oral or no oral.
 marcus_biggs
Msg: 227
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 3:37:30 AM

Mainly I feel that a girls box is alot harder to keep clean and maintain. That's the biggey.

all the more reason not to eat it, and give it what it wants, stiff platinum wood.

and i d on't know how a girl would hate suckin on a**** for the smokers......y'all smoke cigarettes right, or smoke herb..?? do you notice all the****shaped things you put to your mouth and don't realize it? ? if your suckin on cigarettes puffing cigars, suck some****and stfu.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 228
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 4:41:15 AM
all the more reason not to eat it, and give it what it wants, stiff platinum wood.

That usually isn't all "it" wants.

and i d on't know how a girl would hate suckin on a**** for the smokers......y'all smoke cigarettes right, or smoke herb..?? do you notice all the****shaped things you put to your mouth and don't realize it? ? if your suckin on cigarettes puffing cigars, suck some****and stfu.

Who is "y'all"? I happen to like giving head, but I never knew foods and smoking( I dont smoke) had anything to do with this issue. I guess this means if YOU smoke or eat carrots and bananas, YOU are also out there doing your part and sucking on d!cks. Thatta boy.
 gentleplus
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:04:57 AM

Who is "y'all"? I happen to like giving head, but I never knew foods and smoking( I dont smoke) had anything to do with this issue. I guess this means if YOU smoke or eat carrots and bananas, YOU are also out there doing your part and sucking on d!cks. Thatta boy.

You go girl !!!! or is it yew???

Sexual Neanderthals need a tongue lashing for sure.... and for those who are linguistically challenged that would be caveman or man biotch
 marcus_biggs
Msg: 230
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:05:51 AM
i eat none of what you mentioned anddd i don't smoke
 gentleplus
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:17:29 AM
Thank you marcus for all the anger and disrespect you show for others and especially women.... I recommend you start a club or gang in your area to further your cause.... then all those females who are repulsed by your attitudes would be able to see you and those like you and run toward balanced mature males for a happy life....
 barefootkitten
Msg: 232
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:18:39 AM
A lot of us don't suck on cigarettes or cigars either marcus. That doesn't necessarily mean we don't like giving head though. Given a choice, I'd rather suck on a c0ck than suck on a cigarette, so equating one as practice for another is ridiculous.

I take it you've never licked an ice cream cone before? After all, it's not much different than licking a p*ssy using your logic.....

Look, it's simple. If you don't want to go down on your partner, DON'T. This goes for men and for women. Don't expect them to go down on you, however, if you aren't willing to do the same for them. I had an ex that, even before we had ever gotten physical told me he never goes down on women (I should have taken him telling me that as a cue to run away), so I KNOW it certainly wasn't anything against me, but he most certainly expected me to go down on him. Now I like pleasing my partner, but I tell you, when you know you're the only one doing any giving, it starts to make you resentful about it and you start to not want to do it. I'm not saying it needs to be a "his turn" , "her turn" thing, because I don't keep score, but if you know you are NEVER going to get something in return, you stop wanting to give.
 Sebjuanthefirst
Msg: 233
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:31:23 AM
Hello Torothin,
I read the entire forum.
No one gives you the advise you want and I am most certain it is just a bit of advice you are after. It will boost your confidence and I am sure you will enjoy oral sex more!
1) The pleasure you give her will be massive!
2) Look at her vagina and see just how beautiful and unique it is, every woman is as different as you and your Penis are. She will see your****and think the same way.
3) Imagine her Vagina is not just a place for your Penis, there are many things a Vagina can do beside be a place you put your****
4) Imagine the Vagina and the area around it as an upside down V shape. Massage it very gently with your fingers while you are kissing it. I don't mean inside the Vagina, I mean outside it. The whole area is totally sensitive and will respond like turning up a light from DIM to FULLY LIT if you be gentle, don't worry, while you lick and kiss and touch LISTEN with your ears. You will hear her believe me and you don't have to ask what she wants, just experiment, she will let you know as you go and you will pick up what is making her enjoy what you are doing as you continue to play and find out!
 Sebjuanthefirst
Msg: 234
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:48:45 AM
4) Make sure she is as clean as possible and make sure you are also if that is an issue for you. A certain Military commander used to ask his lover " Don't wash, I am coming home " and that my friend was three days out at least! WOOOHAAAA!
You go boy!
5) Just get in there and go for it, she will love it if you are gentle and seem as though you enjoy it yourself! Believe me, she will be listening to you and wondering what your response to her is there, it is a very intimate thing to do to another person, so be a man and keep your cool because it will make you a better lover regardless of what the " Let you off the hook people say here, me or women "
6) Practise makes ( Well Nearly ) perfect! Every one is a new experience, just listen and learn from the one you are with and think about them, not how much your not enjoying the 30 minutes your there to please her ( how you can't die from lust at the joy from giving this is beyond me, but that is between you and I )
7) Try working your way up to ANILINGUS, that is, putting your tongue into her bottom as well as her Vagina, as long as she is washed you are going to get some browney points. UNDERSTAND!
8) Here endeth the lesson.
9) There is also a special site to instruct you on how to overcome the mental aversion on your particular minor issue. Good luck. Please her as you have read.
 ocean_park
Msg: 235
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:56:20 AM
In my experience, the men that didn't like giving oral usually had a bad experience with women who smelled pretty bad down there. Once I was able to get them to give me oral sex, they generally didn't have any more problems with giving oral sex after that.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 236
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 2:30:32 PM

i eat none of what you mentioned anddd i don't smoke

And your point? That giving oral is only for those that do? How about trying again...and this time making some sense, hmm?
 nikkilee2010
Msg: 237
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 3:08:00 PM
Wow .... i don't think you know what you are missing...but then again i am gay... giving oral sex to a woman is such a turn on ... you wanna know something... girls think giving oral to guys is disgusting too... we also keep our pussies very clean ... just an fyi!....
 ekw1234
Msg: 238
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 3:09:21 PM
Smoking and eating all that stuff is not even comparable to oral sex. Huge fallacy, makes the whole comment sound stupid.
Being disgusted by pu$$y may also mean that you are asexual. But that is horrible, I can't imagine my life with no sex at all so sad. So for your sake I hope that you are gay so that you can enjoy a lifetime of fulfiling sex. Good luck!!
 dd3va
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 6:10:20 PM
My oral region, my vagina, my kitty, my junk, oh what the hell, my ****, is immaculate. You could eat off of it!
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 240
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 6:44:17 PM

If I woman takes good care of herself in every other respect you can almost bet she takes very good care of her junk.

^^^^ Until recently I would have agreed with you completely, and still say that's a good rule of thumb to go by... But not 100% accurate. I may be one of the most picky men on this site (maybe even to a fault), and have found myself surprised by what lay hidden beneath a very pleasant wrapper.

I hate to admit this; but, since I don't see this as a viable place for dating for myself, I will.

I've always loved performing oral on my lovers. Their reactions to the pleasure I give them turns me on and makes me a more potent lover. Lately though, I've had a few lovers with problems down there (Health and/or hygiene) that have ruined my enjoyment of the act. It's like biting into your favorite food and finding you've just bitten through the rotting corpse of some hidden vermin. That food will forever be ruined for you. Never again will you enjoy it the way you did before. Now I find myself dreading the act, and it has affected my overall enjoyment of sex. Please ladies, clean yourselves thoroughly and see your gynecologist regularly.... Don't ruin it for those who follow you.

Aren't you the one who wrote the hot essay about how to give oral pleasure to a woman? ^^^The above post makes me sad. :(

The only complaint I ever got was not letting a guy go down more often. Lmao! What? Ya gotta be in the mood for it. And he has to be good at it other wise it's just annoying as hell. Frustrating. Wanna kick him in the head. Ugh....wait. Or turn into a traffic director--left, no a little to the right. Wait...up Sweetie, no down. OMG. Forget about it! Did I just say that out loud? Opps!

Seriously though...we know if you don't like it. It makes me, personally, feel self-conscious if I even suspect that a guy doesn't dig it. (Only had that happen once and he swore he loved I dunno. Was years ago and I still don't believe him.)

It's a very vulnerable thing for a woman, I think. I have to trust the guy I'm with to even consider letting him down there. So if you hate--admit it up front. Be honest. It may be a deal breaker for some--it would be for me. But at least be man enough not to wait till you're down there and she realizes that you suck at it and hate doing. Cuz trust me, she'll know.

Also, shaving helps. Keeps things tidy and fresh.
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 241
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 6:54:14 PM
Okay...I just read all the women who said going down on a guy wasn't awesome. Don't flog me, but I disagree! I love to do that for the guy I'm with. Holy crap...I just have to see it and I salivate.

It's amazing. To make your big, strong man weak and quivering? Oh hell yes!

That's all I had to say.

:D
 Goodcook68
Msg: 242
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:02:22 PM
And then for some of us, going down on a woman is a spiritual experience. The smell, the taste, all that hair. I can't imagine anyone not liking it.
 mznorwaygal
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:12:09 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. Besides showering on a daily basis, I usually bath before oral sex or any sexual encounter. I personally won't date a man unless he doesn't enjoy oral sex. I enjoy pleasing my man and I appreciate the affection from my man.
 ekw1234
Msg: 244
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/3/2011 7:10:07 AM
[Actually, alot of us do love it!!

I have a hilarious visual of the OP finally "taking one for the team".....
and meeting up with a squirter!!
Can you imagine the response that would get her ]

I don't thinks mr disgusted by oral is capabble of making anyone cum, however it would be absolutely funny if he did and they did!!
 goodquestion
Msg: 245
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/3/2011 7:54:19 AM

Besides showering on a daily basis, I usually bath before oral sex or any sexual encounter.

I also enjoy a shower before any type of sex like almost right before it, there is nothing like fresh skin on skin, although I can rough it as well.
 sitonmyface62
Msg: 246
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/5/2011 8:35:28 PM
i rather give a woman oral than getting a bj or getting laid. i get sexually satisified just giving oral if she gets into it
 singdad456
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:52:22 PM
It is not for every one....but if your lover finds oral pleasurable , you should at least give it a go.....It is worth it to give her the pleasure she deserves. After you find out how pleasurable it can be for her , just the feed back from her excitement will make you not want to stop!
 happybunny8
Msg: 248
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:49:44 PM
hahahahaha, I love how everyone says they shower right before oral sex.

I guess none of you have ever gone down on your partner spontaneously while out and about. I know some folks are like that, but c'mon....

You all talk about "spontaneous sex", but then contradict yourselves in posts like these.

Let's face it, sometimes sex is messy. Personally I don't understand someone not liking oral sex, but let's not try to pretend it's squeaky clean!!

Most folks are usually clean and if not, you and your lover should be comfortable enough to say "I think we should hop in the shower before". Not too many actually do do that though.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 249
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:58:59 PM
one more thing, ditch the one with the tattoo , and take at least

I guess you selected a good username then. ( sitonmyface62)That is hysterical.
 abelian
Msg: 250
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:59:10 PM

I guess none of you have ever gone down on your partner spontaneously while out and about. I know some folks are like that, but c'mon....

I used to and I would still, but I don't have that option this time. If she doesn't take a shower, I'm not allowed to go there. Yeah, that does a number on the spontenaeity - at least in one direction.

Let's face it, sometimes sex is messy.

If you do it right.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me