Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mikev111
Msg: 251
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 11 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
wow...u dont like performing oral sex?...I think that is the greatest thing to do to a woman...shows that you care about only her and make her feel good...and the taste is out of this world...me and my talented tounge love to lick **** all nite long...even one of the girls I used to date didnt like it to her and once I did it...she cant get enough now...I think licking **** is like a woman giving a blowjob...to show how much you care and want that person...intercourse is easy...satisfying yr partner is a must
 sybianO
Msg: 252
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/9/2011 9:14:11 AM
To each his own. Frankly I'm addicted to cunnilingus and find it a delicious and sensual experience. It's all about pleasing your partner and many women will tell you they derive greater pleasure through oral sex than through intercourse. Think of it as worshipping at the altar of Venus.
 Lowtones84
Msg: 253
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 1:13:35 AM
".satisfying yr partner is a must"

I think it comes down to this. Personally, I don't eat out because I more or less side with the OP's opinion. How many times do I date to find that a girl tells me she's had 4 times the partners I've had? Definitely doesn't sound clean to me. On the other hand it also takes me a while to open up to having oral sex performed on me as I actually care where its coming from and want to make sure I know the person. I'm all about tickling/erotic teasing anyways so I find more than one way to satisfy a woman.
 kennym2000
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:52:45 AM
gee using disgusting and repulsive is childish to describe something that is perverted to begin with ?? I must be childsh then because i agree with this guy. I would not do this any more than i would lick a toilet , it is disgusting.

women masturbate , urinate and have their periods from there. Why would I put my mouth there ?? I wouldnt !! and that goes for a woman too , why would she want to do the same. Its completely disrespectful on both ends.

I dont think any of you would want your mothers and grandmother to be used for such stuff either. this is not a traditional society at all it is a sick one. people need to realize what they are doing when they talk like this.
 kennym2000
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:58:28 AM
you would never date me then , because I wont put my mouth ever where a woman has periods and urinates. it is disgusting .

sad that you dont see this , but then our society is sooo way off into perversion , does it even matter anymore that someone has good values in the sex department
 oldjumper
Msg: 256
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:05:51 AM
If God hadn't wanted man to eat **** he wouldn'd have made it look like a taco. The real act is very enjoyable if you both get into it. Does she go down on you
 Yew4ics
Msg: 257
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:29:21 AM

I dont think any of you would want your mothers and grandmother to be used for such stuff either. this is not a traditional society at all it is a sick one. people need to realize what they are doing when they talk like this.

Well my mom and gramma missed out on the joys of explosive orgasms, and sexual fulfilllment, due to their being raised by uptight parents who thought like you do. I broke the mold, and raised my daughter to appreciate her god given femininity. Now that she is an adult, I hope she is having the time of her life, with multiple orgasms from the big stiffy, and the oral as well. How's that grab ya?
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 258
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 12:17:40 PM

Well my mom and gramma missed out on the joys of explosive orgasms, and sexual fulfilllment, due to their being raised by uptight parents who thought like you do. I broke the mold, and raised my daughter to appreciate her god given femininity. Now that she is an adult, I hope she is having the time of her life, with multiple orgasms from the big stiffy, and the oral as well. How's that grab ya?--Yew4ics

Lmao! Give him a minute to pick his jaw up off the ground.
 Rose_Dagger
Msg: 259
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 12:45:11 PM
Buddy that is NOT something I would go about advertising

I hate doing dishes and weeding my gardes, but I do it!

If it puts you off that much, make it clear from the get go, and take it from there. Good luck!

Angie
 Natgoat
Msg: 260
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/10/2011 3:40:04 PM
_Very_ few things inspire more interest in me than having my face ~Sat~on~!!
I'd even do Dishes AND weed the garden ....for the ~Reward~!!!
 ted61
Msg: 261
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/11/2011 6:52:35 AM
"quote" isn't working for me. Replying to the poster who said her ****** is immaculate. You could eat off of it! Every women thinks HER ***** is immaculate and other women's ***** are cesspools. Just listen how women describe the woman they think is cheating with her man! And they must think all OTHER women must be full of STD's as thats the first thing they bring up!
 WolfLikeMe88
Msg: 262
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:57:52 PM
try givin it to her in the shower-for more freshness and less eww factor.
or try focusing on how much she loves it, the faces she makes, how crazy you can make her with it, the gibberish you can get her to say.
your tryin so thats something.
i would personally never get with anyone who didnt-cause I do and I like getting mine. This comes with the understanding that Im not gross-they're not gross and everyone's happy.

If the person drinks fruit juice like orange or pineapple-it is true I have found, they do taste sweeter. Also there was a study done about how vegitarians taste better, less bitter apparently-across both genders.

But really-so long as everything is hygienic-which you can negotiate mostly on an I trim/you trim basis-and you get them after the shower-then your block I think is entirely cultural. I highly recomend focusing on her face and how happy you can make her. This has worked for me when I was getting over feeling like giving was demeaning-its not, its GIVING.
 english lass
Msg: 263
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/20/2011 9:01:00 PM
to make it more enjoyable - share showers/give spongebaths/use edible scents/etc

or just don't do it and find someone else who feels the same way you do

better to be honest upfront if you're feeling grossed out by something, rather than feeling repulsed and it coming out in another way - a disgusted facial expression does not for romance make
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/20/2011 10:20:41 PM
I think there is only one lesson you need to learn and one other you have to think about.
One:concentrate more on your attempts to give your partner 'absolute' pleasure and the how will quickly fade into insignificance.
Two: imagine what she would think if she disected the act of oral onl you. The thing you pee out of and which could have been just anywhere in your past and yet she still goes ahead, (pun!!!!). What a woman.
Give it some thought, and when concentrating on her pleasure ASK her what she is enjoying, where she wants your tongue, what pressure and does she really enjoy your fingers inside at the same time stimulating her 'G' spot etc etc etc
Go enjoy my friend
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 265
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/20/2011 10:34:17 PM
Some of the posts here are totally re-dickless ,
such as Adrenaline_Queen !
Why should people force themselves to do
something they find repulsive ...really.....just
to fit into some generalized mold some of you
want to shove down everybody's throat !
This is where sexual compatibility should come
into play....dammit !
In passing.....I like that MsMicki has gone back
to her "whoring" outfit ....fits the forum :)
Also I liked the guy's name Chasing~Cars,
you know he likes to put his nose up a lady's
crack !! lol
 ClaireChristine
Msg: 266
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/20/2011 11:29:51 PM
Slather it all with cream and honey... Probably childhood conditioning I would say.
What is it you dont like?? A lot of women dont like performing oral sex on penises and cum gushing all over them either...this is what keeps the ladies of the night busy as the wives and girlfriends wont do it.
 steph_0929
Msg: 267
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/21/2011 6:49:57 AM
I have never heard of a man being repulsed by it. Most men I have met claim to enjoy it. I would be offended if a partner told me that it disgusted him. I wouldn't allow him to enjoy it in any other way. I definetely wouldn't be performing oral on him, it would probably kill any romantic mood to find out he found some part of me repulsive. Never been in this situation and hope to never encounter it.
 sfre34
Msg: 268
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/21/2011 7:58:54 AM
If you dont want to lick it.....why would you want to stick it?.....good grief charlie brown....I love performing oral on a woman so much that if I were a woman....I would be a total lesbo lol, there is no bigger turn on than making a womans legs and entire body shake when an orgasim rips through her body with your tounge.....when she grabs a handfull of hair and pulls you up and tells you she needs you right then and there.....you pre heated the oven correctly....and if you enjoy doing it....you are ready to rock.
 monican
Msg: 269
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/21/2011 5:25:15 PM
Make her wash good then chow down and have the time of your life
 monican
Msg: 270
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/21/2011 5:26:34 PM
nothing like making a woman scream
 Jypzee
Msg: 271
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/21/2011 10:45:59 PM
if u dont like it, dont do it..some women dont like it done to them..find one of those gals & u both will be happy
 azuaya
Msg: 272
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/22/2011 9:34:45 AM
Have you tried eating it with whip cream? Hot chocolate? I perfer to call it "Oral Fun"

dliveli
Msg: 273
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/22/2011 3:29:15 PM
Just put some whipped cream on it.
 Tinfang
Msg: 274
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/22/2011 3:48:23 PM
I have a better question, how many women would date someone who does not go down on them?

The way I see it; it's a preference but if you don't someone else will.
 boterkoek73
Msg: 275
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/22/2011 6:12:36 PM
Honestly, I love going down on my lover. As long as she keeps herself clean, and there`s no excuse not to be, then it`s fantastic. It`s just a small learning curve of doing it the way she likes it and having her do it the way I like it (no teeth please!) lol. Make the effort to make it good for her and she`ll do the same. Everybody`s happy!

If you don`t like it, then you`d best find a woman that doesn`t want you to do it. A tall order, but there must be some out there. The law of averages demands that there is lol!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me