Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Casper66
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 2 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Shower before sex, there is also wipes she can use that clean the area and leave a pleasant scent. If it is an odd odor it could be her eating habits or she could have an infection, most women I know get regular checkups to avoid problems. There is also flavoured edible lubes, why don't both of you go to an adult/couples sex store and try some different products, it could be fun and make it a more pleasant experience for you.
 Juste moi Danielle
Msg: 27
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 6:50:33 PM
I find it to be disgusting and repulsive for some reason.
I feel that a girls box is alot harder to keep clean and maintain.

Gawd...is there a full moon tonight or what?

Does anyone have any advice for me. I want to please my woman I just hate performing oral. How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?

My advice? Don't do those dirty disgusting boxes a favor...there are plenty of men AND women who enjoy every inch of their partner's body without feeling they have to "take one for the team".

late™
Msg: 28
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 7:00:35 PM

There are no icky disgusting cooties no matter what you're 5th grade friend told you.

Some never outgrow this, ...it sucks to be them (or not, depending on whether you like bad puns).
 ericawhitney
Msg: 29
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 7:42:13 PM
sounds a bit selfish , maybe you should try sucking...
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 30
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 8:08:55 PM
I think this is actually quite common for younger men, although you are 25, so a little old to be acting like a child. That's okay, there are plenty of men out there who will get the gals you think are "grody". There are even some women for whom your being a selfish poophead will be okay--just ask them if they hate themselves, then YOU'RE IN!!

(I'm not sure what Bosco even is, so I may not like it)
 Revilors
Msg: 31
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 8:17:37 PM
Really....some of you posters

There isn't one of us in this forum....man or woman...that at some point didn't gasp at the thought of even copulation. Then the horror of the reality of our parents participating in this vulgar activity. For some of us "mature" people on here...our only sexual education from mom and dad was that it was disgusting and filthy. Many of us have that one "thing" or two that we can't wrap our head around quite enough to follow through with it.

Opies says he's tried...he wants to....he will....he'd just like some advice on how to learn how to enjoy it. If he was selfish...he wouldn't be here looking to improve himself.

OP...it really is all in your head. I'm not sure what/who put it in your head that it's dirty. The fact of the matter is...barring any underlying pathological issues...what comes from there is...as I said...no more dirty than your mouth. The natural odors coming from a healthy human are going to be what your mind tells it it is. If you "believe" it's nasty...you're going to interpret it as nasty. If you "believe" it's natural...it will be.

You believe that it is somehow prone to being "dirty". Then you need to educate yourself. It'll be worth the effort.
 e*Musing
Msg: 32
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 8:18:27 PM
Simple questions deserve simple answers...
How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?

69 is your answer...the only time you get it is when you are giving it.

BTW, I can pretty much guarantee that if you are doing it right, she'll be happy with the deal...if not, a little asphixiation on your lame butt for a bit is a good idea, too. Grow up, then someone will show you what it's really like to man up. All you're manning up for is your next blowjob or lay...wow, what a deal for her, you get off and she gets a lackluster performance.

And we men wonder why so many bitter women wander the planet.
 Cuckooforcocopuffs
Msg: 33
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 8:29:00 PM

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Give them my address
 KissMeCupid
Msg: 34
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 8:36:22 PM
Oral Sex Disgusts Me

Okay. Then don't do it. There are women out there who don't like having oral done to them, so find them.

I'm sure there are books that give you pointers.
 whytwater
Msg: 35
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 8:47:12 PM

(I'm not sure what Bosco even is, so I may not like it)

Lol. You probably have to know the tune that goes with n-e-s-t-l-e-s, Nestle's makes the very best, to "get" Bosco. In addition to being George's secret pin/code, it was a chocolate confection additive for milk. (Just tryin' to make sure no child gets left behind, lol). I haven't seen Bosco for sale in decades, and anyway, this thread's recommended use for it would probably leave you out, yet again.

"Disgust" is a strong word, OP, more properly reserved for the GOP, in my world, cuz there's nothing natural about them. From what I have read, the human mouth is more of a nasty threat to the health of the vulva than the reverse. Maybe you can get over the hump if you concentrate on the response she offers up at the touch of your tongue- I kinda liked the taste of ever pvssy I ever tasted, but I did't get lost in it, or in the uber delicate flesh in my mouth- it was always her response, the gyrating hips, the mostly unintelligle sorta syllables that slipped from her lips, her hands, at some point, in my hair. Really, that's the turn-on, and it can be as huge, even way more so, as your apparent revulsion is from a contemplative distance.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 36
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:04:09 PM
OK just because it's me again~ well maybe not~ sometimes I can behave~ or should I?
Oh what the heck~ darn it~ I dont need a posting ban~ Oh regular posters can read my mind anyway.
 MsMicki
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:14:28 PM

DarkCrimson is 100% right. You think we love it?

Actually, alot of us do love it!!

I have a hilarious visual of the OP finally "taking one for the team".....
and meeting up with a squirter!!
Can you imagine the response that would get her
 Super_Eve
Msg: 38
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:17:28 PM

I have a hilarious visual of the OP finally "taking one for the team".....
and meeting up with a squirter!!

Oh, but I wouldn't know anything about that...
 Revilors
Msg: 39
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:27:40 PM

69 is your answer...

Baby steps....my friend....baby steps.

Doubling up on orifice to orifice proximity is only going to make thing twice as challenging.

Why not throw in a few OTC Alli's...just for the fun of it.
 sck7
Msg: 40
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:46:00 PM
Is that a joke?

I would NEVER date or have sex with a guy who wasn't into giving oral.

And a girls box is easy to maintain, the reason it might smell or be moist is due to vaginal discharge which is natural and clean... unless you sleep with trampy hoes who don't shower.

Have fun not getting laid! I mean there are some girls who don't like it, but generally speaking, it's a marketable skill - one you should invest in and learn to love.

Get into it! Girls will love you for it.
 someone11
Msg: 41
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 10:13:51 PM

One would need to "grow up"......before they can "man up"
using words such as disgusting and repulsive to describe oral sex
is beyond childish.

Why is it beyond childish that he doesn't like giving oral sex? Ever hear of different strokes for different folks? Just because you like something doesn't mean everyone else has to, or that they're "beyond childish" if they don't!

Following your logic, if a man wants to have anal sex with a woman, and then cum on her face... if she says no, she is "beyond childish"? Some people really enjoy anal and facials, so that means that anyone who doesn't is childish and needs to grow up right?

I personally love giving oral, but I can see how some people wouldn't... I've met women who said they won't, and I've got buddies who say they won't. I don't think it's really that uncommon.
 Kranck
Msg: 42
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 10:16:25 PM
I’d suggest telling her right up front that it’s something you’re squeamish about but you’d like to try it. That’s better than her expecting the full treatment, and then taking it personally if/when you decide you’ve had enough. Takes the pressure off you too. Nibble on her belly and thighs, circle for a landing; don’t force yourself.

You say you want to please your woman. That’s a good incentive for trying it out from time to time. I don’t think I absolutely loved it the first few times either. But the eventual pleasure… oh my. I think I miss it more now than sex (intercourse) sometimes.

MsMicki
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 10:30:12 PM

Why is it beyond childish that he doesn't like giving oral sex?

Uhm.......try reading what I wrote.....

using words such as disgusting and repulsive to describe oral sex
is beyond childish.

His reasons were a bit childish too!
That's why I said he needed to educate himself.....to get rid of the
"childlike" descriptions and incorrect thinking.

Preferring not to engage in a sexual act is a grown up decision everyone can make for themselves.....
Saying......"Ewwwwww" to normal sexual activities reeks of 5th grade.
 eattoplease
Msg: 44
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 4:38:54 AM
Either ya like it or ya dont....Its my forte....love it with a passion and the woman who have been on the recieving end have too....lol
 torothin
Msg: 45
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 5:24:52 AM
So I don't get any play cuz I don't enjoy giving oral? You guys are so so wrong thanks to those that actually gave decent advice.
 *closer
Msg: 46
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 6:20:01 AM

I just hate performing oral. How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?

I have to assume you have had a few bad experiences to feel this way.
Time to let the past go.

1.Tell her to get into a nice hot bath before hand.
There's a way to suck warm water up inside our
vagina's and shoot out the 'dirties' to make it less "replulsive".
Now if it's the actual texture /feel of the inner labia that bothers you,
not much you can do about that.

2.Get better at it and reap the rewards of feeling her come hard faster!
Have you ever stayed down there long enough to actually do that?
That might make a world of difference if you could actually accomplish
something during your "sacrificial oral".

I find it to be disgusting and repulsive for some reason.

Did you ever just sit there and check out women's vagina's close up and really
learn to love it? Or has it always been just a place you dread for anything but
intercourse?You might be able to find a way to mask the natural scent long enough to actually please a woman and if that doesn't inspire you to want more,nothing will.

FYI....Cum doesn't taste very good either,but guess what?
I find it totally worth swallowing it so that my man is thoroughly pleased.
Nothing that's worth giving or having is ever easy.

Why wouldn't you think it's unfair to her to give it but not recieve it?

Maybe she's just supposed to feel lucky to be in your presence considering the fact that she may one day regain her weight.
 torothin
Msg: 47
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 6:41:22 AM
I knew this was going to come up. You killed me there. I specifically stated that I did not want to be a hypocrit for enjoying recieving oral but not enjoying giving it. Hence the reason for this post so I can better the relationship. I'm not grossed out by the texture of the Vagina. I'm mainly grossed out by the initial taste. I guess making sure she takes a bath or shower before performing this will be the best course of action.
 cw35
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 6:49:36 AM
This has to be a joke. I don't understand what happened to make you hate it. I find it better than actually having sex most times and don't want to stop. You should make a mental list of the things about it that you think make it a turn off and see if they can be corrected to make it more enjoyable for you.
 MysticalM
Msg: 49
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 7:24:58 AM
Yes, being freshly showered does help, as does her eating celery (much like a man who eats pineapple or drinks pineapple juice).

You could also slip a mint into your mouth... the taste will be there and the coolness of the mint will add a bit of zing to the experience. As an alternative to that, try taking sips of hot chocolate (just warm, though) in between licks... the warmth will be fun as well.

Also... many women prefer a man who does not just dive in and attack the pink bits. Take your time and build up her anticipation by kissing, licking and nibbling everywhere BUT her clitoris and labia... get some Kama Sutra Honey Dust and apply that playfully all around her vulva... it's quite delicious. Use your wet finger to gently and lightly stroke her as you nibble and lick around her... watch her reactions... get into it by understanding that you are the one causing her to moan, beg and gyrate the way she is... it's quite a powerful aphrodesiac.

You could incorporate some foods into the play as well... peaches... grapes... cherries... although one must be careful of inserting things as some women can get a yeast infection.

One of the worst things to do is to perform any sex act because one feels they have to... or to do it so that their partner will return the favour. I would rather go without than have a man go down on me that does not enjoy it... without enthusiasm and a genuine effort to please me, there is no pleasure.

Zebra Circle
Msg: 50
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 7:28:42 AM
I'm not being mean, and I could care less what your answer turns out to be, but you need to take a good, healthy look at yourself -- your inner self -- and ask yourself if you might be gay.

For a straight man to be repulsed by the vagina is abnormal.

If you come to the conclusion that you are gay, hey, it's no big deal. You are what you are, and there's nothing wrong with that.

If, however, you truly feel that you are straight, then you're going to have huge issues with any woman you ever meet. And when you do meet a woman, you need to get that information out to her as soon into the relationship as possible -- preferably by that third, maybe fourth date. Why? Because most women are going to want their guy to go down on them.

Good luck, man. You're in a very rough spot.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me