Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *closer
Msg: 51
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Just to try to make you feel less "gay" I'll mention that for some guys,even with 'clean' women,they have a psychological/physical aversion to oral sex that doesn't mean they are gay.I am with a man who's lack of interest in oral hasn't ruined our sex life.I can take it or leave it,but then again,he's not the Don Juan of cunnilingus. Doesn't make him a bad person! He's really good at other things.
He'll go down on me if I ask him to,but it's not his favorite thing to do and I accept it as one of his lines (that really has very little to do with me personally)without giving him shit about it.Oh,and I still LOVE to suck him off. I don't like to play tit for tat. Some women won't discard you for not being into it....but some fair warning would be the right thing to do in case it is a deal breaker for them.

I will also admit that I have gone down on a couple of women in my life and thankfully they didn't taste any differently than I do.....hehehehe.

You are not GAY if you don't find it appealing! Shit,some days I can't stand my own smell!

I'm not grossed out by the texture of the Vagina. I'm mainly grossed out by the initial taste

Gotcha.Vagina's don't keep themselves clean! If you attempt to go down on a woman before she has cleaned herself up,you are gonna be a bit grossed out.I think that's a normal reaction to a strong odor/taste.The thing is,once it is clean,and it starts to get wet,that doesn't really taste like anything bad,it's just slippery!

So yeah, NO WOMAN should expect any man to go down on them if they haven't at least jumped in the shower first.But I know there are plenty of guys out there who don't mind licking up some chicks piss/blood on a moments notice! lol

Do a taste test with your fingers and if it's not up to par,don't put your face down there.Just suggest you start having sex in the bath or something.

Just know,you aren't alone.And it's good you know that her pleasure is important too and that overcoming this is important.

*army mom*
Msg: 52
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:07:08 AM
Dang ... I thought my ex-husband wrote this ...

Except he wasn't even willing to take one for the team.

Although I don't recall he EVER turned down a blow job.
 sck7
Msg: 53
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:49:06 AM
you will get play of course but speaking as a girl I'd probably be turned off if a guy wasn't down to give me head eventually (provided we were involved romantically... clearly one night stands are different)

just dont sleep with trampy hoes and her vagina shud taste like chicken...
 namrael
Msg: 54
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:51:22 AM
Personally, I've dated someone once who clearly didn't like going down on me, did so briefly only a couple times, and loved blow jobs. Never again will I have a sexual partner who doesn't take joy in going down on me.

It's pretty easy to keep that area clean--you just need to wash it (and contrary to popular thought, you don't need soap on those bits, as soap can mess with the microbial balance and make women more susceptible to yeasties and BV).

OP, I'm sure there are some men who have learned to like cunnilingus despite an initial aversion, so you might want to target them for advice. Beyond that, let the women you date know about this so they can look for someone more sexually compatible if they need to do so. I wouldn't want to be with someone who only viewed going down on me as "taking one for the team" and didn't actually enjoy my body the way I enjoyed his. This is definitely something you should be up-front about.
 saluteyourshorts84
Msg: 55
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:54:25 AM
Unfortunately I think a lot of men and women have no common sense in the hygiene department...

I would never let a girl give me a bj unless I showered a few hours earlier...

I could see how a guy could hate going down on a girl if she tasted terrible....been there, done that, wrote the book on it
 torothin
Msg: 56
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:56:20 AM
You women call me a jerk, cheater, and all this other stuff. yet all I have been reading is the classic "I won't date a guy if he doesn't like going down on me" What about liking a person for who they are, their family, their job security, their looks, their values in life, and most importantly their personality. I think its obvious who the real super ficial ones are. Its becomming more and more obvious thats its not me.
 KissMeCupid
Msg: 57
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 12:02:19 PM

I think its obvious who the real super ficial ones are

lol. lol. lol

This followed by
their job security, their looks,

If you think you aren't superficial, then you wouldn't care if someone had a job or what they looked like.
 namrael
Msg: 58
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 12:03:57 PM

You women call me a jerk, cheater, and all this other stuff. yet all I have been reading is the classic "I won't date a guy if he doesn't like going down on me" What about liking a person for who they are, their family, their job security, their looks, their values in life, and most importantly their personality. I think its obvious who the real super ficial ones are. Its becomming more and more obvious thats its not me.

Wow, defensive much? I was plenty respectful and never called you a jerk, or any other name.

However, I've been with someone who didn't enjoy going down on me. It made me feel sad, rejected, like he didn't find that part of me sexy and desirable. I hated the effect it had on me that he wasn't willing to go there, and clearly didn't enjoy it when he did. I promised myself that I would never date someone else who didn't enjoy that part of me, and believe me that I give as good as I get.

There's nothing superficial about sexual compatibility, and the lack thereof spells the eventual end of an awful lot of relationships. There are a lot of factors that go into relationships, that's a big one, and everyone has their own sexual needs and desires. Dismissing the desires of women who want someone who loves going down on them sounds defensive and petty to me. You have a right not to go down on women, just as women have a right to choose to be with someone who loves going down on them if that's important to them. There are definitely women out there who aren't into cunnilingus, and I image you'd be better matched with one of them. Since oral sex is generally considered pretty standard and a lack of it is a deal-breaker for many, I highly recommend that you bring this up early with any potential partners.
 torothin
Msg: 59
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 12:07:11 PM
Well it hasn;t been brought up with my current partner. If she asks I will do it. I guess I'll just surprise her and go for it while were in the jacuzzi bathtub or something for starters.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 60
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 1:09:12 PM

If you think you aren't superficial, then you wouldn't care if someone had a job or what they looked like.

That's not superficial. It's natural. Everyone of us has been on the wrong end of... "You're a great person, but..." Whatever comes after that "but" doesn't matter. What they're really saying is "I think I can do better." We only think something is superficial if we are the one's eliminated, or if we are chosen for our looks (or some other strength) and then treated as though we have nothing else to offer.
 arwen52
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 1:16:16 PM
torothin, I actually have some compassion for you. I'm not going to give you grief. I will give you some advice from my own personal point of view.

I think a lot of younger people, men and women both, feel uncomfortable with the opposite sex's genitalia. Some people never get over it. Fornately, many of us do.

I was in a lesbian relationship for six years so I've had a lot of experience giving it an getting it. I've done it fresh out of the shower and I've done it hours later, hot & sweaty. It never was a problem. I also love giving it & getting it with men. This wasn't always the case. During the early years, I really recoiled when some guy would push his erection in my face. It took awhile to get used to and took being with someone who was caring and considerate.

I'd suggest that, rather than diving right in, you take the gradual school. In order to be good at oral sex - or any kind of sex - you need to love your partner and all their parts. Now, I don't mean you have to be in love with them, just have an appreciation for them in the here & now, appreciate their body, appreciate that they have this gift for you.

If I were you, next time I'm with a woman I'd admit that, you know, I feel a little uneasy with female genitalia and I'd like to get more comfortable with it. Don't even think about being oral. Just ask her if you can hang out with her p*ssy a little bit, get to know it. Lay there and stroke it. Look at it. Take your time. Look at it closely, all it's parts. Get to know it. If you get to know different women, you'll notice each one is different. Some are small and neat and have one that looks like a little girl's. Some have large, purple lips. Some have little button clits, some are much larger.

When you start feeling more at ease, put your tongue on it. Notice how it feels. Ask her what feels best to her and try doing it. You don't have to get into a full-fledged session. Just a little can be okay.

Take time to be amazed.

You might find a woman who is older than you are, who is comfortable in her sexuality, who might be willing to coach you.

Don't tough it out. You'll be bad at it and that's no fun. You need to get comfortable, relax, and learn to love giving your partner pleasure.

And when you run into a young woman who is uncomfortable giving head, you'll understand exactly what she's feeling.

Good luck. I hope you work it out because if you don't, you're going to miss out on a lot. Once you get into it, giving your partner pleasure is so much fun that when you don't get to do it for awhile, your tongue gets horny and misses the experience.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 1:23:38 PM
No one can change your opinion, however, there are flavored oils that may help you and your partner have an enjoyable time.

Or, be right up front with your partner and advise them that you don't go down.
 *closer
Msg: 63
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 1:25:16 PM

"wouldn't you think it's unfair to her to give it but not recieve it?"
Absolutely not. It depends on what people like and want. If he wants to receive but not give, that's his right and preference. He just needs to find a woman who likes to give but not receive. This 'equal' and 'fair' thinking has to be dropped prior to the panties. It is so annoying. Which Einstein started it anyway?

What's good for the goose...
If you want anal, I'll get my strap-on and go first.
If you want to receive, you have to give.

LOL....Classic.Listen,I added that I don't GET but am more than happy to GIVE oral sex.And I don't expect to GIVE anal sex but love to GET it...so yeah...wrong tree to bark up.

But,if you want anal sex, I don't have to get it too to make things fair....
 *closer
Msg: 64
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 1:37:26 PM

Well it hasn't been brought up with my current partner. If she asks I will do it. I guess I'll just surprise her and go for it while were in the jacuzzi bathtub or something for starters.

How about you talk to her about it before and explain your issues with it so it's not embarrassing for her if you can't go thru with it.My guy didn't warn me for MONTHS that he didn't enjoy it.He said he JAW hurt.Then he said his ex wife used to make him feel inept.THEN he admitted that he couldn't stand the smell of p*ssy in general.

I was like...ok.I cleaned the hell out of it and he went for it and he said when he was done....YUM! Communication is Key.

Considering all the women in the world who refuse to suck d*ck,and it's not nearly as potentially bad smelling as a p*ssy can be,I don't see why you aren't getting more sympathy at least from men.

Oh...and fair warning.Serious when I say do NOT cum inside of her and risk going down on her anytime after that before she cleans herself OUT!

Damn if that isn't the rankest smell ever the next day!

Off I go to take a BATH! lol
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 65
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:14:34 PM

'm not grossed out by the texture of the Vagina. I'm mainly grossed out by the initial taste

From what I have experienced there isn't much taste. That would be from my own juices ... LOL Not another woman ok Just so we are on the same page there..
 guyinacorner
Msg: 66
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:17:46 PM
it depends on the girl. some **** I could eat for hours. some kills my woody and sends me running.

keep it clean and atleast trimmed if not shaved
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 67
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:21:46 PM
I figure if a person doesn't like something, they just don't like it...Of course, I have no idea how you are doing this....you aren't sticking your head up there and licking the walls are you?

Well, I think though most enjoy this, you are not the only one who is like this...there are a few men and women not into doing oral for the other gender...

Curious are you enjoying oral done to you? if so...this is grossly one sided....

You might try just licking the clit area, instead of every where else...But, it sounds like you need to find a woman who is repulsed by giving head....then you two showed be happy together...because in the long run any woman who enjoys giving head is going to want reciprecation in oral given to her.

Sheesh without oral, sex is so limited....just touch and stick it in?...what a bore.
 Canadian Ink
Msg: 68
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:29:22 PM
Hey, if oral sex isn't something the OP is interested in, then it just isn't. I'm not going to sit here and ridicule him for it. People's likes and dislikes are their own. I do think, however, that he's depriving himself of a very good part of sex as a whole. I think, OP, if you would just take a deep breath and make that small leap and just give it a try, that you might be surprised not only THAT you enjoy doing it, but HOW MUCH you enjoy doing it.
 *closer
Msg: 69
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:36:01 PM

you aren't sticking your head up there and licking the walls are you?

This isn't Gene Simmons we are talking to is it? lol

But, it sounds like you need to find a woman who is repulsed by giving head....then you two showed be happy together...because in the long run any woman who enjoys giving head is going to want reciprecation in oral given to her.

Not unless she is understanding and doesn't play tit for tat.

I figure if a person doesn't like something, they just don't like it.

Exactly.Who wants someone between thier leg's that is doing it begrudgingly? Not i.

Sheesh without oral, sex is so limited....just touch and stick it in?...what a bore.

Some of us see sex as emotionally connecting within a healthy relationship,not just physical interplay,so what does happen between two people is more than about touching and licking and sticking it in anyways.

If you wanted to f*ck me up the a$$ and I said,um..not unless I can do it to you....how would that work for ya'? Oh wait.....forgot who I was talking to! LOL

My mother used to tell me life's not fair....deal with it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 70
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 3:09:25 PM

Some of us see sex as emotionally connecting within a healthy relationship,not just physical interplay,so what does happen between two people is more than about touching and licking and sticking it in anyways.

Oh, I am into the emotional connection too....sure there is more to it than meer sex, if its in that kind of relationship....

But here in this context the OP mentioned being with different women, and sex by itself seemed the main focus here...thus my answer.

I answered on a post that asked if two people could keep the physical flame alive over the long haul of a long or lifetime relation...I answered yes, if there is real love, but my frame of mind was two people similar in sexual ways...either both plain or erotic.... a great difference can cause a problem, depending as you say on the understanding, but also the importance of sex and how that sex is.

If two people defer greatly it can and has effected things in otherwise good relations...and likely this difference reaches out to mental differences either directly or not pertaning to this...then, its not a healthy relation.

Love is the most important thing, it can overcome many things...understanding comes into play to absorb our differences..but sex and compatibility is very important too, or many would not be here today....love by itself wasn't enough.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 71
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 3:20:51 PM

I just find it odd that North Americans aren't into washing their genitals prior to sex... Guys might not be aware of how pee dribble, sweat, and eau de farts can make their bits rather fragrant. I have smelled a distinctive poo smell on more than one guy that I attempted to go down on.

I firmly believe that most issues would be eliminated if everyone used a bidet prior to sex. No need to shower the entire body. Just the genitals.

Most of my partners have been Northeast Asia born and raised. They were all very clean and would not have sex unless they rinsed well before. Waiting for them to take care of this little ritual never caused me to lose the mood at all. In fact my mood was enhanced by this courtesy. Instead of a bidet (Which aren't common in the States.), they always turned on the tub faucet and backed into it (doggy-style). No soap required. Most of my American born partners have not been as obsessive about being clean before sex.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 72
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 3:23:49 PM
It's called primping people. All I need is anything that hold water to wash myself with before getting frisky.
 tropicalfish09
Msg: 73
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 3:44:16 PM

Am I the only dude here that feels this way?

No I know a couple of guys like that but they're gay! lol

On serious note though it depends on your partner if she's clean and cute enough!
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 74
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 3:50:44 PM
You are DEF not the only one who feels that way. I had a BF for years who felt the same way--and he was 45!! I think the initial reaction from most posters is your use of the word "disgust". Can you not see how saying that the very essence of womanhood is "disgusting" might cause people (specifically, women! lol) to be defensive?

I think based on this post and a previous one you started, I am going to say that you're just fairly immature and inexperienced. Someone else mentioned how we used to be "grossed out" by the thought of sex itself. But we grew out of it. I think through experience you will grow to love--and even be excited--by it. If not, that's not "abnormal", frankly. Just a preference.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 75
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/24/2010 4:38:36 PM

Don't delude yourself youngun.......your "team" has been reveling in this act for hundreds of years without feeling like they were "taking one for the team"

Hear, hear. It's one of life's simple pleasures. I love it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me