Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cw35
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Virtuosa: You make some very good points. I'm glad there are still some women around my age who are obviously more realistic and intelligent. There should be more like you. I'm already not physically "perfect" enough for most women my age at 40 that I try to connect with (just talking average women my age not supermodels or anything) so I'm assuming that I might as well just pack it in at 45 if I'm still single by then. lol.
 ohio07
Msg: 173
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 11:30:52 AM
OP I breifly dated a woman on here who felt the same... yet (wait for it) had unprotected sex with "her men" (plural). Figure that one out.

You'd be surprised when you find the right physical chemistry (or fall in love) with a person, what happens to preconcieved notions. (Out the freakin window.... Evaporated!)

As long as she's clean, I can engage in oral til my jaw hurts. And when that occurs, I still have ten fingers to substitute. This isn't a lost situation here...

Now if you felt the same about A to M... I could understand. But oral. Jeez, do you let her kiss you after she goes down on you? What's the difference?

Apparently you'll never experience a woman fvcking your face... and screaming "Fvck me... NOW!!! Oh God, stick it in me... Come on, Hurry... I NEED your co*k in me!!!" (True story) Your loss.
 Paderic
Msg: 174
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 11:39:00 AM
"Sexy" comes from within. The packaging is just a visual plus.

I've heard some people can be that idealistic, but I have never been able. If I find a woman physically repulsive, there's just no way the ol engine's cranking over.

I do agree that a lot of attraction is mental. I don't think I could ever convince myself to go 100%.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 1:13:11 PM

I am in my 30s-am i one day going to find men of 70+, 80+,90+-attractive and sexually inviting?

What do you think you will remain 30 all your life? Fact is, you will age. I know, I know..doesn't seem possible does it. Trust me, if you don't pass away, you will age. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was bullet proof and invincible one time..or so I thought..sigh..

Just trying to help you understand life. If you continue to be interested in sex, your age will not make a difference. In fact, stop and smell the roses now, perhaps when you get older, you'll appreciate it more.
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 3:43:59 PM
I have found in my practice that men who suffer from this problem are the confused ones. You perform oral with your ears and your tongue is just along for the ride. Listen to her reaction to what you are doing and take your time to entice and intrigue. A lick here a kiss there and some delay along the way will make the whole experience a whole lot better for her and you will be rewarded by her reactions. Dont just jump in and stick your nose down there and insert your tongue, boring. If it is the taste then you need to talk about it to your partner something may be wrong. Of course if you can lengthen your tongue and breathing methods your in. 'Definition of female axctasy A man who has a 7" tongue and can breathe through his ears. or, as Candy in two and a half men says "if you could breathe through your ears and had a tv on your forehead you would be perfect"
 Ailliss
Msg: 177
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 10:09:58 PM

I freely admit that I don't look nearly as good as I used to.

Be honest. It's a fact of life, the aging process is not kind~Paderic~
And neither is mother nature. Some are more attractive, in general, than others from the beginning. Not meaning to be unkind but since you bought it up….you are not in the - Most Alluring Men - group. That you believe because you were younger you were “Good looking” may be delusional, not at all factual.

I don't expect women of any age to find me as physically attractive as I might have been in my thirties.

Even in your thirties you were as attractive to others interested in thirties men as you are now to others interested in men your age. If you’ve not been that attractive at thirties you will not be attractive at 40s, 50s. 60s, etc….

there probably will be a point where some aspects of sex won't hold the appeal they once did. I'm already starting to see it

Please elaborate; just what are you, “already starting to see”?
Your own lack of appeal to the opposite sex?
Physical, yours? Hers?
Or is it the sexuality? Sexual acts?

Of course if you can lengthen your tongue and breathing methods your in. 'Definition of female axctasy A man who has a 7" tongue and can breathe through his ears.~pleasure limits~

You can not be serious.
Difficult to believe you counsel others as to what should be appropriate or desirable.
The last thing I want is someone naïve enough to believe I want “tongue fvcking”.
That’s like guys who also kiss in this manner…….ugghhhhh.
Why all the bad grammar, misspellings? From a PhD…….

OT; OP you cannot force, make yourself like that which does not appeal to you.
Do not feel badly about this.
This may change when you are with a woman you love, are married to.
Until then just be honest and state your preferences.
There are women that will not mind this, especially those who have not experienced cunnilingus perhaps due to religious or other beliefs.

You do not need to do something unappealing to you in order to appeal to another.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 178
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/1/2010 3:23:16 PM
Oh boy, if you feel like this toward young beautiful woman who appear healthy, that's ****ed up! That's one of my primary fantasies is giving oral to hottys. Sounds like you got some strange issues dude (no offence intended).
 Tim_in_NPR
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/2/2010 7:10:27 AM
OP … we all know that oral sex is not for everyone. I have experienced several ladies over the years that are totally against it as much as you appear to be. Some just don’t like it either way. Some like to receive yet do not like to give in return. But once you’ve experienced the total pleasure you can give to your lover it really does not matter if she does not respond. It’s all about making love and not just having sex.

Feeling her anticipation as you slowly move down her body. To hear her breathing get deeper as you slowly caress her nipples with your tongue, while sucking them to a point they become so hard you think they are going to explode. To feel her raise her hips rise up against you pushing against your chest as you press back to show her that you understand. As you move lower and she spreads her legs inviting you to go further … you have to know that it is at that point that she is only into you and not a fantasy about some other guy … it’s you! As you finally reach heaven and feel her legs tense and start to shake she’s letting you know that all of her feelings are in your hands so to speak and then to feel her arch up to press harder against you and to feel her hands on your head is such a special feeling and it tells you that you are no longer having sex … in fact you are not making love to her body … you have touched her heart for a brief and special moment. You have just made love to her heart and there is nothing better in this world … of course this is just my opinion.

Who knows … OP… maybe one day you will find the “one” that just may change your way of thinking and about sharing. Once you've felt that moment you will always want it!
 *lilacwine*
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/29/2010 5:43:23 PM
You know, OP, not all of you guys smell like a bed of roses down there either.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 187
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 2:15:37 PM

BOTH men and women need to you know like take showers N stuff (nutty concept) with lots of lathery soap and WASH (yes actually) their genitals so they are fresh as the mornin dew.

Rarebird - I know I'm in the minority, but I think washing before oral sex IS a nutty concept! If I want something as fresh as 'morning dew' I'd go outside and lick the grass on a spring morning! Why is it such a nutty concept to want women to smell and taste like.... women?
 happybunny8
Msg: 190
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 4:53:38 PM
I'm not taking sides here, but all you men who expect freshly washed genitals - have you ever been woken up to a blow job?

I'm sure all of you have interrupted her to say "wait wait, I have to go take a shower and then you can continue". Riiiiigght.

Your woman ever give you a BJ while you driving? Again, where are you taking this shower to make yourself clean?

Ever get a BJ while out somewhere? Again, where's the soap and shower?

If you answer yes, please STFU.

I understand that a woman has more odor due to how we are built - but believe me you guys ain't so nice smelling sometimes either.
 happybunny8
Msg: 192
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 5:20:22 PM
^^^personally my first lover and I had no problems telling each other when this was an issue. The fact that you expect everyone to know while they are hot and heavy that they might have a little odor is ridiculous. He didn't always know, so I had to tell him and he did the same for me.

Again back to the fact that most people cannot communicate about sex and think that it is embarassing to talk about this. If you can't even tell your lover nicely to go freshen up, you shouldn't be having sex.

Why are you even mentioning regular intercourse? My examples had nothing to do with that?!

this:

I'm not saying everything has to be 100% non detectable.

differes from fresh as morning dew......
 happybunny8
Msg: 194
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 6:04:07 PM
^^^I don't get why that would send someone into a tizzy. Maybe if it does, the person DOESN'T follow good hygiene?

Humans have some funny odors that are not always pleasant. People who can't or don't get that seem weird to me.

If someone is not cognizant of the fact that their genitals can be smelly or collect "dirt" throughout the day, they must never look at their genitals.

As for the controversy on soap vs water. Well, I guess it would depend on how much "dirt" is on there? I don't really want my man to taste like soap, but I don't want him to taste "yucky" either. So I guess that could depend on the weather, the time of day etc., etc., we could get into specifics but I guess we don't need to right? LMAO.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 199
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 12:24:00 PM

Not to mention having sex in a moving car makes you an idiot with a death wish and I'm not one of them either.

I'll keep this in mind the next time I or we have this urge. So far? I'm still here and I'm certainly NO idiot (nor do I have have relationships of any nature with idiots.) There are ways to have "safe" sex while in a moving vehicle ~ you just have to have the imagination and wherewithal to know how to get it done. (Oh to be old and still feel SO young.)
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 201
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 6:33:37 PM
^^^^^I'd gather at some level a percentage of those balkers balk because they had a bad experience with a smelly one.

I've gotten to where if I smell it before I get there....I'm popping smoking and drawing fire.
 abelian
Msg: 202
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 7:54:38 PM

Not to mention having sex in a moving car makes you an idiot with a death wish and I'm not one of them either.

Oh well, I guess I'd rather be an idiot with a death wish than be bored to death.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 203
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/19/2011 11:33:48 PM

Eh? Not wearing a seat belt? I like to live dangerously... whether it's kissing in the back seat or porking -- I'm willing to take off the seat belt to do so if someone's a safe driver behind the wheel (while I'm a safe driver behind her wheel)...

In the end -- one poster had it right -- there's plenty of germs & bad stuff in the mouth... and overall, you can run into bad kissers who aren't so great inside their lips above the neck, and some who are bad for you kissing below the neck.

There are plenty of gals who, when going down, are not at all repulsive beyond one's own potential fears of "invisible stuff down there". If a guy's going to refuse to go down on ANY gal, fine -- at least be consistent and be an outright germ-a-phobe and walk around in not-great-areas with a mouth-cover even when there is no flu bouncing around.

To get over the whole icky-feeling of going down on a woman's lady-parts, you should just aim for the clean-cut... that won't gaurantee [sic] you anything, BUT a few attempts will at least get you a just-fine situation w/ no qualms -- and for the other potentials that are not so, just dodge.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 206
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/20/2011 2:25:11 PM
Well then, perhaps you don't find any of the women you've had sex with attractive. Anyone who asks me how to tell or know for sure if your physically attracted to someone? I just ask them, if they would want to go down on the person their thinking of? If the answer is yes, then your defenitely physically attracted to them.
 MoreDissonance
Msg: 207
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/20/2011 4:40:25 PM
Hopefully you've gotten passed this, bud. It's bar none my favorite part of physical intimacy, yes, even compared to receiving oral. The response you get when done properly is amazing. The hair pulling, face burying, head-being-squeezed-by-thighs. I think it all goes along with sex being about the mental as much as or more than the physical. Knowing she loves it and looks forward to it and the reaction when done properly drives me bananas.

I think I would consider it more a problem in a prospective partner if she didn't want to receive as opposed to give. :X
 arwen52
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/21/2011 9:54:12 PM
I love oral sex, getting it, giving it, and my partner doesn't have to be fresh out of the shower, either. I dunno, I'm just not that squeamish. I've never found it offensive. I was in a lesbian relationship for 6 years, too, so I've been down on both sexes lots of times. Never found it distasteful, always found it enjoyable. Only experiences I ever had that I didn't care for were with guys who were pushy.

As for someone who can't get into it . . . I don't know what to tell them. I think that when you are young and less experienced, it can take some time to get accustomed to the other sex's genitalia. For me, it happened more easily when I found a guy I really liked a lot and got introduced to it slowly and gradually. I was able to proceed at my own pace and he wasn't pushy. Eventually, I got very into it because I was very into him and pleasing him.

With my girlfriend, it was very easy and natural from the beginning but I assume it's because I knew what to do from my own experience.
 Kariann71
Msg: 211
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 5:32:57 AM
I once had a younger boyfriend that admitted that he had been grossed out a few times in the past when going down on a woman, so he sometimes had problems getting into it. I appreciated his honesty and told him that I always keep myself clean and had never had any complaints. To put his mind at ease we took a nice shower together and I let him wash me. Not only was it great foreplay but I think it helped set his mind at ease as well since he was the one taking control of the situation. Afterwards he did an excellent job, I thoroughly enjoyed it and he even came back for seconds... and thirds...

Gotta love a man who gets enthusiastic after getting his confidence back!
 Tia_Smiles
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 8:29:01 AM
To each their own I say. If you don't like it to that extent than don't do it at all. I know that personally if I was with someone and found out later that they thought my bits were dirty and repulsive it would completely ruin my ever wanting to be with that person again.

Stick to the basics rather than making a girl feel completely self conscious about their body. Keep in mind however you should never ask a girl to go down on yourself. Fair is fair after all.
 Drbellis
Msg: 214
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 9:01:38 AM
every woman is different as every man is different.
Some women taste delicious while others have a terrible MUSTY odor. From my own experience I have found unshaved holds more bacteria in the hair follicles which act like candle wicks absorbing and holding the bacteria. As well, over weight women tend to also harbour a less desireable quantity of bacteria. Bacteria, after all , require heat dark and moisture. Diet also plays a very important aspect of the secretions of the human body. Once the odor and taste are enjoyable, the physical sensation of the soft smooth skin is \so erotic and enjoyable that WOW. how can you resist?
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 2:08:27 AM
Try taking a mouthful of scotch, dont swallow it and go down on her. Dont spit it on her - hard to explain but it will give her some excitement and you can be assured that she's been disinfected!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 216
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 5:37:57 AM

Anyone who asks me how to tell or know for sure if your physically attracted to someone? I just ask them, if they would want to go down on the person their thinking of? If the answer is yes, then your defenitely physically attracted to them.

That's how I see it too. It's a good way to measure physical attraction. Either you want to take them in your mouth or you don't. I see no grey area here at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >