Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
A normal vaginal discharge is made up from exfoliated vaginal skin cells, bacteria, and secretions from the cervix and vaginal walls. While as many as 30 types of bacteria can be found in normal vaginal discharge, about 95% of a healthy vaginal bacteria population consists of lactobacilli. There are several subtypes of lactobacilli, but the most important type produces hydrogen peroxide. Just like hydrogen peroxide is used to clean cuts and scrapes on the surface of external skin, the hydrogen peroxide produced by the lactobacilli helps decrease the numbers of undesirable bacteria such as E. coli, a common bowel bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections. A healthy vaginal pH is relatively acidic (pH 3.8-4.5). An acidic pH also discourages undesirable bacteria.
Sounds like to me it might be one of the healthiest things you could do with your mouth
A doctor once described to me a womans vagina is like a self cleaning oven. So make em crawl the walls it probably the healthiest meal your will ever have.

By contrast there are over 100 million organism in every millilitre of saliva from more than 600 different species of bacteria found in the human mouth.

If you look at it from this point of view she should never let you anywhere near her vagina with that mouth.Your mouth is a jungle, home to bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa.

Some if not all of this info is freely available on the web I will post the areas if needed but you get the picture.

Bonn appetite

http://blogs.webmd.com/womens-health/2008/06/vaginal-discharge-normal-or-not.html
http://www.brighthub.com/science/genetics/articles/45935.aspx
 Kranck
Msg: 102
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/25/2010 9:24:50 PM

"I'll never be a real man until I make her climax through oral."

LOL...a real man is someone with the balls to admit something like this, at the risk of being judged.

And not just that (splutter cough), not eating puzzy is just plain un-American!
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 103
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/25/2010 9:27:49 PM

A normal vaginal discharge is made up from exfoliated vaginal skin cells, bacteria, and secretions from the cervix and vaginal walls.

That made me so hot that I'm discharging exfoliated vaginal skin cells as we speak.

I have a hilarious visual of the OP finally "taking one for the team".....
and meeting up with a squirter!!

One of my first boyfriends refused to go down on any women because he said he tried it and a woman squirt all over him. I'd never heard of that (and really only got confirmation that there are a lot of squirters about 8 years ago) so I thought the girl peed on him or something. Anyway, I put up with it and the sex sucked. I'm certainly not going to demand that a guy to go down on me-- I love a guy who can't wait to dive in-- but for me, first-time intercourse follows oral sex so until that happens, there won't be any penetration.

Now, I can understand a guy not wanting to go down on a woman who smells bad and don't quite know how a woman wouldn't realize when she's not "oral friendly." But if a guy has an aversion to the natural sex scent and will only go down on a woman immediately after a shower, that just seems awfully inconvenient and wouldn't be a good match for me.
 emmmjay
Msg: 104
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/25/2010 9:31:19 PM

"You are in a minority when it comes to straight men."
And your point is?

My point is that he is in the minority when it comes to straight men. What did you think I meant?

That is true for close to any preference, be it anal, spanking, golden showers or the really specialized areas of sexual entertainment.

Oral sex is routine and expected for most adults.

Some find a sphincter repulsive while others have close-up fun.

The counter part of a penis is a vagina, not a sphincter. I don't know if MOST people prefer to lick ass, but MOST adults indulge in oral sex. It's just a fact.

IF I were to date him I would be disturbed by his extreme revulsion for a part of my body.
 *closer
Msg: 105
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 5:05:30 AM
Maybe if the OP has simply said...."I don't really enjoy eating p*ssy due to the taste" instead of saying he found it "repulsive and disgusting"he would have gotten some less judgemental advice.His bad.But the thing is,turns out by him telling her his line,he found out it's not even smething she would miss if he never went down on her so in reality,they are perfect for eachother.Problem solved.Too bad he didn't bring it up with her first, so he could spare himself the embarassment of broadcasting it here.

Not necessarily. It should really only be done if it's enjoyed by both parties.

IF I were to date him I would be disturbed by his extreme revulsion for a part of my body.[/quote

If I were to date him,I most certainly wouldn't take it personally.This is something he came into the relationship with.Not my fault or problem unless he tells me my p*ssy is unedible.I live with a man who isn't into it for his own personal reasons but will do it on occasion,but it's not as though I am going to force him to go down on me or dump him. Relationships are about compromise and sometimes even sacrifice.Guess it just depends of how worth it they are to you as to whether you can see past certain parts of a person.

but MOST adults indulge in oral sex. It's just a fact.

Did you conduct a survey to validate this theory? lol
 lakeland33813
Msg: 106
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 7:06:15 AM
OMG, how can you not like it? I love doing it. the small, the taste, the reaction......damn I wish they'd bottle that stuff. I'd buy it by the case.
 damassteel
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 7:09:55 AM
Folks, let's try and remember as we verbally flay the skin off of OP's back that he NEVER said he found female genitalia repulsive or disgusting, only the ACT of cunnilingus. Somehow his dislike of the ACT has been extrapolated into a dislike or revulsion of an anatomical feature. It's NOT the same thing.
 MsMicki
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 7:25:51 AM
No......this girl did not just straight up say she didn't enjoy oral.
She actually asked him straight up

It came up while making love last night. Good timing huh? She asked me why I never go down on her.

then OP tells her

I made it clear that I had no intention on doing it unless she is fresh out of the shower or just recently took one.

which resulted in her doing what every young girl that doesn't know how to speak up for her own needs does by saying
She then told me that she did not enjoy it a great deal because she feels as if she is doing nothing and just laying there while it is performed.

Now......how many really believe she doesn't enjoy it when SHE is the one that asked him why he doesn't do it???
 MsMicki
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 7:59:53 AM
Oh, I agree completely georgie......but he needs to find a woman that truly
doesn't enjoy recieving oral.
But.....This girl would not have brought up the issue.....if it wasn't an issue!!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 110
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 8:06:51 AM
I think its safe to say...the Op is not the only one who isn't into oral, some men and women can be like this.

But as far as the comments to this post? I think if a question pops up with a title saying oral sex is disgusting, the words repulsive and disgusting are used to describe it....and the Op stated he or she loves it done to them though.

Well, in a case like this....it should be expected an array of comments, not only to the question, but some of the responces.

We see this in even much tamer questions...so, life goes on in the world of dating site forums.

Personally, I think it better if he finds a way to enjoy it, overcome whatever these issues are, or simply find someone who is compatible with him, and doesn't care for oral. But since a limited few mentioned they could be okay with this one sided affair...if there is love, etc...so, I guess that possibility could be added to the mix.

He mentions, the other aspects of a relationship, and what about them? But sex is an important part of a relationship, and though not every aspect of that needs to be perfectly in line...oral or not with most is a big issue with most or many...and is a factor...so, it can be equally important as those other aspects he mentioned.

I feel its best these issue's be mentioned up front, before things start, so that there are no surprises, disappointments later, and compatibility be found.
 ITS A TOUGH JOB
Msg: 111
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 9:40:30 AM
Hey, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.
Check the internet info and read the most disgusting things ever re: oral. This would put anyone in an early grave.
Guys that don't have a handle on things, are the ones that go for the oral cause their willys don't work. Hey, I'd go for someone like you anyday. Just hang in there, there are some people with our thinking out there, I know, I'm holding out..............years ago a friend of mine said about her husband "he could boil it and I still wouldn't put it in my mouth"

Nice to read about a guy who is not into the crap, sex is great without it, extended, foreplay, exploring, toys, lasting and where does the oral fit into it? In the garbage dept. in my books
 MsMicki
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:05:25 AM

Guys that don't have a handle on things, are the ones that go for the oral cause their willys don't work.

Oh Good Lord!
If you don't like it.......fine
But there is absolutely no need to be condenscending about it!
Oral sex is just one more way to enhance sexual pleasure......no different than your idea of adding toys to the equation.
Does a man using a toy on you mean his "willy" doesn't work?
 *closer
Msg: 113
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:07:37 AM

Just hang in there, there are some people with our thinking out there, I know, I'm holding out....

LOL...He said he liked getting oral, just not giving it.

If the OP's G/F wanted it,she should have told him so when it came up.
He gave her the chance and some stipulations to getting it!

years ago a friend of mine said about her husband "he could boil it and I still wouldn't put it in my mouth"

There is a big difference in the cleanliness of a penis and a vagina.
Maybe she should boil her vagina instead.

I think your friend is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oral sex is on the top of my list of 'To Do's' long before I expect it done on me.
Something about receiving anything from anyone makes me feel uncomfortable though.It's not just oral.I am a giver at heart.Most likely I have just never run into a man with a passion for it.So it has never been that good.

I have a simplistic theory as to why men cheat.
Thier wives or g/f's don't give head.
Maybe the same works with women.
 Angel__Wings
Msg: 114
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:21:22 AM

She then told me that she did not enjoy it a great deal because she feels as if she is doing nothing and just laying there while it is performed.

If she just lays there, sorry Torothin your doing something very very very wrong lol.
 torothin
Msg: 115
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:26:33 AM
HAHHA you are so funny. When did I ever say that I performed oral on my current girlfriend... Oh wait I didn't!
 *closer
Msg: 116
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:34:29 AM
I assume she meant she doesn't feel like a participant?

I'll bet any money she never had a guy actually make her come that way,so she
doesn't see the point in wasting yor time.

Why do you think she asked why you didn't do it?
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 117
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 2:54:37 PM
OP,

Different Va-Jay-Jays taste differently than others. My guess is that you went down on a gal that tasted & smelled like a dumpster and figured that the experience is the same across the board. That's pretty bad.

Some guys aren't fans of receiving oral sex because they've always had girls with big teeth or were horrible at it where it wasn't much different than letting it sit in a cup of warm water.

I know we're hard-wired for stereotyping very strongly when it comes to likes/dislikes of sex. So...

How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?

You need to find a very clean cut girl. Very clean cut. After you go down on a gal who has a deliciously well-kept, clean-cut piece of equipment down there, you won't have such a bad feeling about it. May help to mention that you're looking to change your mind about going down on girls to a lady you start to see... expressing open-mindedness and due to the fact that you haven't liked it before. Such a clean-cut gal will make sure she's "powders her nose" to a tee down there, and you should in the very least, not mind it at all.

Don't we expect it to be right that our partners respect if we don't want to do something and should never force or make you feel inadequate.

Not necessarily. I know, sounds bold, but it's really not if you think about it. If someone doesn't want to wear a condom in that 'first time', you do have the right to persuade or make them feel inadequate (inadequately compromising) to not wear one. Also, if someone just wants to go from 1st base to home-plate and to NEVER round the bases -- it's our right to say "you don't turn me on sexually, sorry. I like things more open than that". Granted, those are a little more extreme... but it's your right to be turned off and to let them know why, if the other person doesn't choose to do some things that are to your liking -- and vice versa.
 Amillio-Bello
Msg: 118
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 6:22:28 PM
It's not supposed to taste like a beautiful delicious cake with all the nice icing on top. But it's not a rare situation for a person not to like human orios for eating/drinking/sucking.

Oral sex should only be used in my opinion as a kind of preparation for sex, to get the guy ready and stimulated. Think of it as him filling up with some gas, and then the truck gets ready to drive!!
 emmmjay
Msg: 119
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/26/2010 9:05:50 PM

"My point is that he is in the minority when it comes to straight men. What did you think I meant?"
I thought you were saying that to make a point. Most others do. Let me tell you that the background of this forum is a light blue. See, I am making a point: A fact without a point is pretty useless, even if true (and according to dictionary.com facts don't have to be true).

Since you think I was making a point, let me ask you again, what point it is you think I was making? Why don't you just say so? What point do many men make about women who don't do oral?

If a person doesn't want to do something, he shouldn't do it. No question there. Since he asked the question in an open forum, though, he should hear the truth. The truth is that most straight men eat ****.

I can argue that the sphincter is the 'other hole'. Secondly, who said it had to be the counterpart or something similar? I could have talked about nostrils as the point (there we have it again, a pesky point) of my remark was about repulsion. Thirdly, you missed what my remark was about. Now you bring up majority vs. minority again? Like that matters in a bedroom.

Points are often made by comparing two things. You chose to compare the vagina and the sphincter in terms of the revulsion felt by the OP. It is not comparable. Men and women both have sphincters, only women have vaginae. Feeling that a particular body part is revolting, when that body part is only found in women, is NOT insignificant, no matter how much you argue that it is. As for majority, minority, I am not suggesting he should get down just because most guys DO; I just think he ought to be aware that it is unusual. You know, since he ASKED if other dudes have this problem in his OP.

................................................................................................................
Not necessarily. It should really only be done if it's enjoyed by both parties.

Only enjoyable things should be done. The fact is, most adults find receiving oral sex to be pleasurable.

I were to date him,I most certainly wouldn't take it personally.This is something he came into the relationship with.Not my fault or problem unless he tells me my p*ssy is unedible.

You are a woman. You have a ****. He finds eating it disgusting and revolting, therefore YOUR **** IS inedible, to him.

.Guess it just depends of how worth it they are to you as to whether you can see past certain parts of a person.

Guess it does. I wonder how many men would look past this "certain part".

but MOST adults indulge in oral sex. It's just a fact.
....................................................................................
Did you conduct a survey to validate this theory? lol

Yep.LOL. As a matter of fact the survey began about 28 years ago, and continues to this day. My data are conclusive. EVERY man with whom I was intimate, (100 percent of participants surveyed!) got down with gusto. Could they have been faking enjoyment? I guess. At least they weren't so REPULSED and DISGUSTED that they couldn't even do it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 120
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/27/2010 3:49:41 AM

Nice to read about a guy who is not into the crap, sex is great without it, extended, foreplay, exploring, toys, lasting and where does the oral fit into it? In the garbage dept. in my books

Ding Ding Ding....I think we have a winner for the OP....said one bystander.

The other said....great, lets get them both outta here.....lol.
 Juste moi Danielle
Msg: 121
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/27/2010 7:17:34 AM

I don't have anything against the OP for not liking to perform oral. It's the terms he used that's the problem.

Same here...if my fifteen year old used words such as box, repulsive, disgusting, hard to keep clean and maintain to refer to a part of a woman's or a man's anatomy in the hopes of generating an honest and mature discussion on an open forum, I'd be sorely disappointed and deeply ashamed, let alone if she was twenty five years old.

Judging from the frequency and the size of the threads that deal with penis/vagina/genitalia issues, I think it's fair to say that it's something that touches a chord with many (most) of us.

For me, this is not about whether OP likes or doesn't like a certain sexual act..it's that he finds the very essence of the body of a woman to be repulsive and disgusting...how can that be? I may not find my or his genitalia particular pretty but I do find them pretty amazing...I mean, maybe it's just me, but I find the simple fact that we don't fill with water when immersed under water amazing...a penis and a clitoris, which is a really just a mini penis, that engorges with blood to give us the most amazing sensation blows my mind, not to mention that it is through my vagina that my children emerged ....I mean...what more do you want...for our junk to be wrapped in a pink bow and say "cheese"?

I recoil when I hear anyone disrespect something that we are born with and I especially am disgusted and repulsed when that something belongs to the opposite gender than the one who is showing his ignorance. And for those who say calm down no need to take it personally blah blah blah I say good for you that you don't find such behavior repulsive, but I do.

Anyway...even if I didn't particularly enjoy (receiving) oral sex, I would never *ever* want to be intimate with a man who finds my female parts or any part of me for that matter repulsive or disgusting. Would a man enjoy being with a woman who finds his penis or any part of him disgusting and repulsive? I think not.

emmmjay
Msg: 122
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/27/2010 9:11:23 AM

I don't have anything against the OP for not liking to perform oral. It's the terms he used that's the problem.

Exactly.

Same here...if my fifteen year old used words such as box, repulsive, disgusting, hard to keep clean and maintain to refer to a part of a woman's or a man's anatomy in the hopes of generating an honest and mature discussion on an open forum, I'd be sorely disappointed and deeply ashamed, let alone if she was twenty five years old.

Yes. Maybe the OP should discuss this with his mum.

I recoil when I hear anyone disrespect something that we are born with and I especially am disgusted and repulsed when that something belongs to the opposite gender than the one who is showing his ignorance. And for those who say calm down no need to take it personally blah blah blah I say good for you that you don't find such behavior repulsive, but I do.

Is IS personal, if you have a vagina.

Anyway...even if I didn't particularly enjoy (receiving) oral sex, I would never *ever* want to be intimate with a man who finds my female parts or any part of me for that matter repulsive or disgusting.

I couldn't bring myself to be intimate with him, if I knew he felt this way. IMO, I would feel there was something deeply wrong with him.
 Juste moi Danielle
Msg: 123
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/27/2010 9:45:04 AM

I would feel there was something deeply wrong with him.

And eventually, I would feel there was something wrong with me. A few years ago, I made the mistake of getting involved with a man who ended up thinking along the same lines as the OP and it ate at my self-esteem big time. It's hard to explain in words but it wasn't even about the act (or lack of)...it goes much deeper than that.

Also, I don't think it's a coincidence that he also turned out to have a deep hatred for women that he camouflaged very well with his charming ways until he got you reeled in and then wham...so no...never again.

Personally, I have never met a man who loved women who hated or disrespected their body parts. I have known people, both men and women, for whom oral sex wasn't top on their list, but that's a different animal altogether.

And yes, having some little twerp calling my vagina a dirty repulsive disgusting hard to clean box IS personal, as it should be IMO (although typing all those words together makes me chuckle every time:)
 namrael
Msg: 124
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/27/2010 9:59:29 AM
Danielle:

Anyway...even if I didn't particularly enjoy (receiving) oral sex, I would never *ever* want to be intimate with a man who finds my female parts or any part of me for that matter repulsive or disgusting. Would a man enjoy being with a woman who finds his penis or any part of him disgusting and repulsive? I think not.

Exactly this. I had one partner, not an LTR, who wouldn't go down on me except very rarely, and very briefly, because he didn't enjoy it at all. I felt defective and rejected on a continual basis.

It's not the act for me--I do very much enjoy the act, but I rarely come from it and tend to use it primarily in foreplay. For me, it's about knowing that my partner is as enthusiastic about that part of my body as I am about his. I can't imagine ever again being with someone who was willing to f*ck me, but not to actually enjoy the full experience of my nether regions. If it's that unattractive, why do you want to f*ck it? What makes it good enough to f*ck but not to lick?

No thank you. If I find myself with someone like that again, I'll break it off and keep looking. I deserve to be with someone who finds every inch of me sexy and desirable, and I won't settle for less.
 damassteel
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/27/2010 10:57:48 AM

Would a man enjoy being with a woman who finds his penis or any part of him disgusting and repulsive? I think not.

I read OP's posts carefully. He never said vaginas and a vulva were repulsive. He doesn't care for cunilingus. For him the ACT is reulsive.
Now think about it for a minute; early in life we all receive a certatin kind of socialization around cleanliness and hygeine. This involves washing hands after toilet and personal business occasions, not handling our excrement and urine etc.
These prohibitions are very strongly enforced and for most, this training and socialization becomes a major superego voice in our heads. The result is a certain caution around our own fluids and excretory matter, let alone anyone elses.
I've spoken to those who feel as the OP does and for most of them the issue is that it's just too close for comfort to where other personal business gets done, since they've been trained from early on not put the things that come out of these place in their mouthes.
We all have our limits. Me, I love oral sex, but I don't care how well it's been cleaned, I'm not licking any butt holes. Sorry.
The OP's "set point" on that threshhold is set low. We all have that "set point" and it varies from person to person; like so many other things in life involving personal tastes and preferences.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me