Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I have found in my practice that men who suffer from this problem are the confused ones. You perform oral with your ears and your tongue is just along for the ride. Listen to her reaction to what you are doing and take your time to entice and intrigue. A lick here a kiss there and some delay along the way will make the whole experience a whole lot better for her and you will be rewarded by her reactions. Dont just jump in and stick your nose down there and insert your tongue, boring. If it is the taste then you need to talk about it to your partner something may be wrong. Of course if you can lengthen your tongue and breathing methods your in. 'Definition of female axctasy A man who has a 7" tongue and can breathe through his ears. or, as Candy in two and a half men says "if you could breathe through your ears and had a tv on your forehead you would be perfect"
 Ailliss
Msg: 177
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 10:09:58 PM

I freely admit that I don't look nearly as good as I used to.

Be honest. It's a fact of life, the aging process is not kind~Paderic~
And neither is mother nature. Some are more attractive, in general, than others from the beginning. Not meaning to be unkind but since you bought it up….you are not in the - Most Alluring Men - group. That you believe because you were younger you were “Good looking” may be delusional, not at all factual.

I don't expect women of any age to find me as physically attractive as I might have been in my thirties.

Even in your thirties you were as attractive to others interested in thirties men as you are now to others interested in men your age. If you’ve not been that attractive at thirties you will not be attractive at 40s, 50s. 60s, etc….

there probably will be a point where some aspects of sex won't hold the appeal they once did. I'm already starting to see it

Please elaborate; just what are you, “already starting to see”?
Your own lack of appeal to the opposite sex?
Physical, yours? Hers?
Or is it the sexuality? Sexual acts?

Of course if you can lengthen your tongue and breathing methods your in. 'Definition of female axctasy A man who has a 7" tongue and can breathe through his ears.~pleasure limits~

You can not be serious.
Difficult to believe you counsel others as to what should be appropriate or desirable.
The last thing I want is someone naïve enough to believe I want “tongue fvcking”.
That’s like guys who also kiss in this manner…….ugghhhhh.
Why all the bad grammar, misspellings? From a PhD…….

OT; OP you cannot force, make yourself like that which does not appeal to you.
Do not feel badly about this.
This may change when you are with a woman you love, are married to.
Until then just be honest and state your preferences.
There are women that will not mind this, especially those who have not experienced cunnilingus perhaps due to religious or other beliefs.

You do not need to do something unappealing to you in order to appeal to another.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 178
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/1/2010 3:23:16 PM
Oh boy, if you feel like this toward young beautiful woman who appear healthy, that's ****ed up! That's one of my primary fantasies is giving oral to hottys. Sounds like you got some strange issues dude (no offence intended).
 Tim_in_NPR
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/2/2010 7:10:27 AM
OP … we all know that oral sex is not for everyone. I have experienced several ladies over the years that are totally against it as much as you appear to be. Some just don’t like it either way. Some like to receive yet do not like to give in return. But once you’ve experienced the total pleasure you can give to your lover it really does not matter if she does not respond. It’s all about making love and not just having sex.

Feeling her anticipation as you slowly move down her body. To hear her breathing get deeper as you slowly caress her nipples with your tongue, while sucking them to a point they become so hard you think they are going to explode. To feel her raise her hips rise up against you pushing against your chest as you press back to show her that you understand. As you move lower and she spreads her legs inviting you to go further … you have to know that it is at that point that she is only into you and not a fantasy about some other guy … it’s you! As you finally reach heaven and feel her legs tense and start to shake she’s letting you know that all of her feelings are in your hands so to speak and then to feel her arch up to press harder against you and to feel her hands on your head is such a special feeling and it tells you that you are no longer having sex … in fact you are not making love to her body … you have touched her heart for a brief and special moment. You have just made love to her heart and there is nothing better in this world … of course this is just my opinion.

Who knows … OP… maybe one day you will find the “one” that just may change your way of thinking and about sharing. Once you've felt that moment you will always want it!
 CynthiaMw
Msg: 180
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/2/2010 8:14:29 AM
^^^ That pretty much says it right there. Same exhilaration from giving oral to the man I love.

Getting to that point presumes we found each other physically, emotionally, and spiritually attractive.
 cdnfinanceman
Msg: 181
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/3/2010 1:27:04 PM

I don't know what it is. I have been with plenty of woman. But never once have I ever enjoyed performing oral sex on a female. I find it to be disgusting and repulsive for some reason. Am I the only dude here that feels this way? Does anyone have any advice for me. I want to please my woman I just hate performing oral. How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable? torothin
Im curious, ever slammed your penis in a phone booth when you were a kid?
 *lilacwine*
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 4/29/2010 5:43:23 PM
You know, OP, not all of you guys smell like a bed of roses down there either.
 gonewalkabout2
Msg: 183
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 3:09:59 AM
Maybe prep her yourself by washing her clean before you get into it. Or change the idea that you find oral sex disgusting then you might like it.
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 184
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 4:32:44 AM
This is one heck of a funny post.

Im not sure if the OP really feels this way or if he's just making a joke.

But, here's my two cents.

Ive dated quite a few men and all but two loved oral. The first one was what all would call an all american hero. Ya know, the 6'5 quarterback that all loved for his talent and good looks. I fell for that for a while myself then I got to know him and what to me seemed a warped view of sex. We never went down the road because when we approached the subject (which to him was even taboo) he told me that oral sex was something only gay men did. HUH?? He told me that giving oral sex to a woman was sick and perverted and if a woman gave oral to a man it was only because the man wanted another man to do it in the first place. ?? He said he would NEVER allow a person to degrade themselves to the point of giving oral and he would never do it to a female. After all these years I am still baffled by this. Needless to say, that ended our dating. Im sure the NFL loves him to this day..LOl.
The other, a well to do business man thought receiving oral was the height of ecstacy. He wanted it often yet found it repulsive to give oral to a woman. ?? Once again, we never went down that trail at all. I immediately said goodbye. I can still see the look of bewilderment on his face as I drove off. Afterall, how I could turn him down?

Now, both these men were successful, handsome..etc. But why for the love of Gawd would I waste my time?
See. I would like to put this is perspective to men (at least from my point of view).
Most, NOT ALL, women orgasm from oral. Im not talking about the few that only get off from hard slamming in the va jay jay.
To the OP, it would be like having sex but never reaching the point of orgasm over and over again. Just when you reach that moment it stops. Would that be something you wanted for the rest of your life?
Why would I want to give up the thing that makes me orgasm and feel completely intimate with my partner? Gee whiz, the lil clit is what makes me orgasm...as well as every woman on the planet and you want to totally abandon it?

You have to man up? Take one for the team?... LOL. Honey, if you feel this way you probably shouldnt date women.

*edited* After reading more of the posts I would like to say the best sex I ever had was with a 59 year old man. OMG...THE BEST EVER... handsome, intelligent, funny, articulate..AND could lick and suck it just right... Man. I miss him very much..if only we had more time together.
You should never turn someone down just because of their age.Younger or older can be the very one you are looking for. AND before you say, well, you turned down two men...its different. Turning down someone because you would never orgasm is different than turning down someone just because of their age.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 185
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 11:02:19 AM
*edited* After reading more of the posts I would like to say the best sex I ever had was with a 59 year old man. OMG...THE BEST EVER... handsome, intelligent, funny, articulate..AND could lick and suck it just right... Man. I miss him very much..if only we had more time together.
I'm not usually one to kiss and tell but I'll just say 7 orgasms in one session and YES SHE WAS HAPPY! I would repeat what she said but again I'm not one to kiss and tell......

Maybe prep her yourself by washing her clean before you get into it.
YES! I can't keep track of these threads anymore and where I've said what but BOTH men and women need to you know like take showers N stuff (nutty concept) with lots of lathery soap and WASH (yes actually) their genitals so they are fresh as the mornin dew. THEN get down to business. Why are some so dumb? I don't get the rampant ignorance on this subject.
 namrael
Msg: 186
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 11:12:01 AM
Rarebird:

YES! I can't keep track of these threads anymore and where I've said what but BOTH men and women need to you know like take showers N stuff (nutty concept) with lots of lathery soap and WASH (yes actually) their genitals so they are fresh as the mornin dew. THEN get down to business. Why are some so dumb? I don't get the rampant ignorance on this subject.

Actually, soaping the genitals, for women in particular, can lead to some nasty microbial imbalances resulting in yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. Not everyone is that sensitive, but many women are. Running water should be sufficient to wash the genitals. It should also be noted that there are a lot of people who love the smell and prefer them less freshly washed because of it, though they may not be a majority.

Sugah:
I had a relatively recent experience with this, too. I was playing with someone and we were heading towards sex, and I asked him to go down on me, and apparently he's never successfully gone down on anyone, even. I discovered that, in fact, I really won't have sex with anyone who won't go down on me, not just potential dating partners. It's good enough to ****, but you can't lick it? I don't get that at all.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 187
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 2:15:37 PM

BOTH men and women need to you know like take showers N stuff (nutty concept) with lots of lathery soap and WASH (yes actually) their genitals so they are fresh as the mornin dew.

Rarebird - I know I'm in the minority, but I think washing before oral sex IS a nutty concept! If I want something as fresh as 'morning dew' I'd go outside and lick the grass on a spring morning! Why is it such a nutty concept to want women to smell and taste like.... women?
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 188
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 2:18:35 PM
I know namrael. I dont get it myself.

Me personally? LOVE it..giving is the best! But if I dont ever get it...wow. That's just selfish.

And one of the Nursing instructors I work with told us that women should only use running water to cleanse themselves. Yikes, I thought. I use soap. But it is true that many women are sensitive and have UTIs from the stuff...and from oral..or sex. It upsets the ph balance.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 189
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 4:39:56 PM

I don't buy the whole "not washing the genital area" thing. I get weak in the stomach just thinking about it. It takes more than water. I wouldn't be expecting oral SEX ever if all I ever did was run some water over myself and think I was clean. Ick.
Yep. It's basic courtesy IMO. I wouldn't WANT a woman to give me oral if she didn't ALSO enjoy it.

Actually, soaping the genitals, for women in particular, can lead to some nasty microbial imbalances resulting in yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. Not everyone is that sensitive, but many women are. Running water should be sufficient to wash the genitals. It should also be noted that there are a lot of people who love the smell and prefer them less freshly washed because of it, though they may not be a majority.
I'm talking about the outer surfaces which should minimize the chances of a bacterial infection. For the inner obviously don't get soap up there.

I know I'm in the minority, but I think washing before oral sex IS a nutty concept! If I want something as fresh as 'morning dew' I'd go outside and lick the grass on a spring morning! Why is it such a nutty concept to want women to smell and taste like.... women?
Without getting too graphic most people (men and women) don't enjoy the smell of sweat...urine and other more potent smells. Kinda kills the mood for both men and women To illustrate after a long day of running around at work or wherever, using the bathroom presumably then at the end of the day to get down to 'business' without a shower BEFORE....well....I'll just say things can turn out not so pleasant. But everybody has their own preferences of course.
 happybunny8
Msg: 190
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 4:53:38 PM
I'm not taking sides here, but all you men who expect freshly washed genitals - have you ever been woken up to a blow job?

I'm sure all of you have interrupted her to say "wait wait, I have to go take a shower and then you can continue". Riiiiigght.

Your woman ever give you a BJ while you driving? Again, where are you taking this shower to make yourself clean?

Ever get a BJ while out somewhere? Again, where's the soap and shower?

If you answer yes, please STFU.

I understand that a woman has more odor due to how we are built - but believe me you guys ain't so nice smelling sometimes either.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 191
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 5:13:52 PM
I'm not taking sides here, but all you men who expect freshly washed genitals - have you ever been woken up to a blow job?

I'm sure all of you have interrupted her to say "wait wait, I have to go take a shower and then you can continue". Riiiiigght.

Your woman ever give you a BJ while you driving? Again, where are you taking this shower to make yourself clean?

Ever get a BJ while out somewhere? Again, where's the soap and shower?

If you answer yes, please STFU.

I understand that a woman has more odor due to how we are built - but believe me you guys ain't so nice smelling sometimes either.
I'm not saying everything has to be 100% non detectable. I realize that's nearly impossible and would never demand that anyway. But some people are very ignorant of cleanliness then wonder why their lover doesn't like oral with them or the sex is boring etc. This isn't like regular intercourse where your nose is not in close proximity to their happy zone and therefore it doesn't really matter how sweaty etc you are in that case.
 happybunny8
Msg: 192
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 5:20:22 PM
^^^personally my first lover and I had no problems telling each other when this was an issue. The fact that you expect everyone to know while they are hot and heavy that they might have a little odor is ridiculous. He didn't always know, so I had to tell him and he did the same for me.

Again back to the fact that most people cannot communicate about sex and think that it is embarassing to talk about this. If you can't even tell your lover nicely to go freshen up, you shouldn't be having sex.

Why are you even mentioning regular intercourse? My examples had nothing to do with that?!

this:

I'm not saying everything has to be 100% non detectable.

differes from fresh as morning dew......
 Rarebird76
Msg: 193
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 5:31:03 PM

Again back to the fact that most people cannot communicate about sex and think that it is embarassing to talk about this. If you can't even tell your lover nicely to go freshen up, you shouldn't be having sex.
Well unfortunately many people can't talk about it without sending the other person into a self conscious tizzy which is why maintaining good hygiene practices should head off many if not most of those uncomfortable issues. Didn't know this was so controversial (I guess everything in these forums is it seems). Where's the thread where everybody can agree on something....I'll go to that one.
 happybunny8
Msg: 194
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 6:04:07 PM
^^^I don't get why that would send someone into a tizzy. Maybe if it does, the person DOESN'T follow good hygiene?

Humans have some funny odors that are not always pleasant. People who can't or don't get that seem weird to me.

If someone is not cognizant of the fact that their genitals can be smelly or collect "dirt" throughout the day, they must never look at their genitals.

As for the controversy on soap vs water. Well, I guess it would depend on how much "dirt" is on there? I don't really want my man to taste like soap, but I don't want him to taste "yucky" either. So I guess that could depend on the weather, the time of day etc., etc., we could get into specifics but I guess we don't need to right? LMAO.
 gonewalkabout2
Msg: 195
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 7:22:08 PM

I don't buy the whole "not washing the genital area" thing. I get weak in the stomach just thinking about it

Natural sweet juices is fine but a stinky box, if I am a man that would be a turnoff. haha
 gonewalkabout2
Msg: 196
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 7:25:26 PM

I think washing before oral sex IS a nutty concept!

Maybe your sniffer is broken, need a new nose to know the difference with lovely sweet natural **** juices and a stinky box
 111Enigma
Msg: 197
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 5/2/2010 7:25:45 PM
It's all about hygiene. Yes, hot water and soap are your friends.

I am very sensitive 'down there'...but I do use a good mild soap on my 'outside' parts to make sure I am truly cleaned up before I would let any partner put his lips, tongue and nose near it.

And I would expect my partner to do the same and not to let me near his 'region'...if he has a case of the 'sweaty balls'.

OP: Once you try a good, clean and sweet tasting coochie, believe me when I say...you will ask for more.

P.A.
 recreator611
Msg: 198
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 6:25:55 AM
Ive been repulsed by woman that arent hygenically clean...but as a whole...love it and when they feel what I have to offer they do too!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 199
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 12:24:00 PM

Not to mention having sex in a moving car makes you an idiot with a death wish and I'm not one of them either.

I'll keep this in mind the next time I or we have this urge. So far? I'm still here and I'm certainly NO idiot (nor do I have have relationships of any nature with idiots.) There are ways to have "safe" sex while in a moving vehicle ~ you just have to have the imagination and wherewithal to know how to get it done. (Oh to be old and still feel SO young.)
 itsaMonte
Msg: 200
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 4:26:37 PM
Say what? There are guys out there who'd balk at going down there? I guess to each their own, but you're definitely missing out. If she does for you, you should do for her.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me