Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 201
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 9 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
^^^^^I'd gather at some level a percentage of those balkers balk because they had a bad experience with a smelly one.

I've gotten to where if I smell it before I get there....I'm popping smoking and drawing fire.
 abelian
Msg: 202
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/17/2011 7:54:38 PM

Not to mention having sex in a moving car makes you an idiot with a death wish and I'm not one of them either.

Oh well, I guess I'd rather be an idiot with a death wish than be bored to death.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 203
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/19/2011 11:33:48 PM

Not to mention having sex in a moving car makes you an idiot with a death wish and I'm not one of them either.

Eh? Not wearing a seat belt? I like to live dangerously... whether it's kissing in the back seat or porking -- I'm willing to take off the seat belt to do so if someone's a safe driver behind the wheel (while I'm a safe driver behind her wheel)...

In the end -- one poster had it right -- there's plenty of germs & bad stuff in the mouth... and overall, you can run into bad kissers who aren't so great inside their lips above the neck, and some who are bad for you kissing below the neck.

There are plenty of gals who, when going down, are not at all repulsive beyond one's own potential fears of "invisible stuff down there". If a guy's going to refuse to go down on ANY gal, fine -- at least be consistent and be an outright germ-a-phobe and walk around in not-great-areas with a mouth-cover even when there is no flu bouncing around.

To get over the whole icky-feeling of going down on a woman's lady-parts, you should just aim for the clean-cut... that won't gaurantee [sic] you anything, BUT a few attempts will at least get you a just-fine situation w/ no qualms -- and for the other potentials that are not so, just dodge.
 namrael
Msg: 204
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/20/2011 9:16:28 AM

If a guy's going to refuse to go down on ANY gal, fine -- at least be consistent and be an outright germ-a-phobe and walk around in not-great-areas with a mouth-cover even when there is no flu bouncing aroun

As far as germs and such go, mouths are FAR more infested than genitals. If we're afraid of oral sex at all, it should be that we're freaked out about the mouth germs getting on our less germy genital parts.
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 205
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/20/2011 1:28:07 PM
Oral sex linked to cancer risk
By Kerry Sheridan (AFP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — US scientists said Sunday there is strong evidence linking oral sex to cancer, and urged more study of how human papillomaviruses may be to blame for a rise in oral cancer among white men.

In the United States, oral cancer due to HPV infection is now more common than oral cancer from tobacco use, which remains the leading cause of such cancers in the rest of the world.

Researchers have found a 225-percent increase in oral cancer cases in the United States from 1974 to 2007, mainly among white men, said Maura Gillison of Ohio State University.

"When you compare people who have an oral infection or not... the single greatest factor is the number of partners on whom the person has performed oral sex," said Gillison, who has been researching HPV and cancer for 15 years.

"When the number of partners increases, the risk increases," she told reporters at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Washington.

Previous studies have suggested that people who have performed oral sex on six or more partners over a lifetime face an eight-fold higher risk of acquiring HPV-related head or neck cancer than those with fewer than six partners, she said.

But even though the link between HPV and cervical cancer has been well known for many years, and vaccines now exist to provide some protection, much study remains to be done to confirm observational links and establish causes, Gillison said.

"The cervical cancer field is 20 years ahead," she said.

"We can't demonstrate definitively that certain behaviors are associated with risk of acquiring an infection," she said.

"The rise in oral cancer in the US is predominantly among young white males and we do not know the answer as to why."

Researcher Diane Harper of the University of Missouri said such studies will take time, but the oral cancer field may move more quickly by using technology already developed for detecting HPV in cervical cancer patients.

"One of the scientific technologies that have evolved over time is the way that we detect HPV," said Harper.

"I think that the head and neck cancer area will benefit from that because we have gone through all kinds of different laboratory techniques to make sure we are actually finding what we think is HPV and getting type-specific information to go with that."

There as many as 150 different types of human papillomaviruses, and about 40 of those can be sexually transmitted, according to the National Cancer Institute.

Some may cause genital warts, while other more high-risk varieties can cause oral, anal, vaginal and penile cancers.

Sexually transmitted HPV infections are common and often asymptomatic, and untreated cases in women are the main cause of cervical cancer.

Half of all sexually active Americans will get HPV at some point in their lives, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated.

Two vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, were approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 2006 for HPV types that cause cervical cancer and genital warts.

However, only 40 percent of US girls have received one dose and just 17 percent have received all three doses in the regimen, said researchers.

A study published earlier this month in the New England Journal of Medicine found that the HPV vaccine could prevent 90 percent of genital warts in men, and the vaccine has also been approved against anal cancer in men and women.

Harper said she was not recommending the general population get the HPV vaccine because research has not yet established its effectiveness past five to eight years for cervical cancer.

"We know from all of the very good modeling studies that have been done throughout the world that if the vaccine does not last for a minimum of 15 years, cervical cancer will not be prevented, it will only be postponed," she said.

For now, Harper and fellow presenter Bonnie Halpern-Felsher of the University of California San Francisco recommended that patients discuss HPV with their doctors.

"If you talk to health care providers and certainly parents and other educators, they are not talking to teens about oral sex, period," said Halpern-Felsher, who has studied teenagers' attitudes and sexual behaviors.

"Teens really have no idea that oral sex is related to any outcome like STIs (sexually transmitted infections), HPV, chlamydia, and so on."
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 206
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/20/2011 2:25:11 PM
Well then, perhaps you don't find any of the women you've had sex with attractive. Anyone who asks me how to tell or know for sure if your physically attracted to someone? I just ask them, if they would want to go down on the person their thinking of? If the answer is yes, then your defenitely physically attracted to them.
 MoreDissonance
Msg: 207
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/20/2011 4:40:25 PM
Hopefully you've gotten passed this, bud. It's bar none my favorite part of physical intimacy, yes, even compared to receiving oral. The response you get when done properly is amazing. The hair pulling, face burying, head-being-squeezed-by-thighs. I think it all goes along with sex being about the mental as much as or more than the physical. Knowing she loves it and looks forward to it and the reaction when done properly drives me bananas.

I think I would consider it more a problem in a prospective partner if she didn't want to receive as opposed to give. :X
 arwen52
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/21/2011 9:54:12 PM
I love oral sex, getting it, giving it, and my partner doesn't have to be fresh out of the shower, either. I dunno, I'm just not that squeamish. I've never found it offensive. I was in a lesbian relationship for 6 years, too, so I've been down on both sexes lots of times. Never found it distasteful, always found it enjoyable. Only experiences I ever had that I didn't care for were with guys who were pushy.

As for someone who can't get into it . . . I don't know what to tell them. I think that when you are young and less experienced, it can take some time to get accustomed to the other sex's genitalia. For me, it happened more easily when I found a guy I really liked a lot and got introduced to it slowly and gradually. I was able to proceed at my own pace and he wasn't pushy. Eventually, I got very into it because I was very into him and pleasing him.

With my girlfriend, it was very easy and natural from the beginning but I assume it's because I knew what to do from my own experience.
 whatevs_meh
Msg: 209
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 2/22/2011 5:15:52 AM

Having sex in a moving vehicle does not necessarily mean doom, but still it is not a good idea

Looking at your profile, I'd say your car is the embodiment of sex. Beautiful.
 Natgoat
Msg: 210
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:59:21 PM
If it disgusts you...it's a Pity...and your loss!
Most men find it one of The Finer Things in life..!!
 Kariann71
Msg: 211
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 5:32:57 AM
I once had a younger boyfriend that admitted that he had been grossed out a few times in the past when going down on a woman, so he sometimes had problems getting into it. I appreciated his honesty and told him that I always keep myself clean and had never had any complaints. To put his mind at ease we took a nice shower together and I let him wash me. Not only was it great foreplay but I think it helped set his mind at ease as well since he was the one taking control of the situation. Afterwards he did an excellent job, I thoroughly enjoyed it and he even came back for seconds... and thirds...

Gotta love a man who gets enthusiastic after getting his confidence back!
 Stevenlane2011
Msg: 212
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 6:10:14 AM
Make sure they shower,which most women willl do anyhow. I dont use any,but will. You may wanna try a edible lotion or cream,plus some women love that as well and in return will use it on you. Also I always do the oral before I make love,so if you dont do that 1st.
 Tia_Smiles
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 8:29:01 AM
To each their own I say. If you don't like it to that extent than don't do it at all. I know that personally if I was with someone and found out later that they thought my bits were dirty and repulsive it would completely ruin my ever wanting to be with that person again.

Stick to the basics rather than making a girl feel completely self conscious about their body. Keep in mind however you should never ask a girl to go down on yourself. Fair is fair after all.
 Drbellis
Msg: 214
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/28/2011 9:01:38 AM
every woman is different as every man is different.
Some women taste delicious while others have a terrible MUSTY odor. From my own experience I have found unshaved holds more bacteria in the hair follicles which act like candle wicks absorbing and holding the bacteria. As well, over weight women tend to also harbour a less desireable quantity of bacteria. Bacteria, after all , require heat dark and moisture. Diet also plays a very important aspect of the secretions of the human body. Once the odor and taste are enjoyable, the physical sensation of the soft smooth skin is \so erotic and enjoyable that WOW. how can you resist?
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 2:08:27 AM
Try taking a mouthful of scotch, dont swallow it and go down on her. Dont spit it on her - hard to explain but it will give her some excitement and you can be assured that she's been disinfected!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 216
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 5:37:57 AM

Anyone who asks me how to tell or know for sure if your physically attracted to someone? I just ask them, if they would want to go down on the person their thinking of? If the answer is yes, then your defenitely physically attracted to them.

That's how I see it too. It's a good way to measure physical attraction. Either you want to take them in your mouth or you don't. I see no grey area here at all.
 whytwater
Msg: 217
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 5:58:53 AM

I see no grey area here at all.

You rang? (in the best Maynard Krebbs voice he can muster, lol).
I'm on Yew's side on this issue, maybe even radically. If you deign to kiss her/his mouth, the oral gloves come off. jmho With that mindset, I never rationally reached or applied the "going down" test. No pressing need to spawn its invention, I guess.
 ShadowSpirit02
Msg: 218
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 7:21:30 AM
Yay Ms Micki!!! Good for you.
 Aeladya
Msg: 219
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 10:27:23 AM

I just don't want to be a hypocrit cuz I enjoy receiving oral. I guess I will have to bite the bullet, man up, and take one for the team.

Well everyone likes to receive, who actually likes to give? Honestly I prefer not to choke on some guy thanks, I have enough problems brushing my teeth without gagging on my toothbrush.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 220
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 12:38:02 PM

Well everyone likes to receive, who actually likes to give? Honestly I prefer not to choke on some guy thanks, I have enough problems brushing my teeth without gagging on my toothbrush.

Well, NOT everyone likes to receive. I'd rather watch paint dry personally, but on the other side? I LOVE to give. There are those of us who'd rather give than receive in lots and lots of ways. No offense to you ~ but not everyone is the same. JMO
 Pingshooter
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 2:28:59 PM

That's how I see it too. It's a good way to measure physical attraction. Either you want to take them in your mouth or you don't. I see no grey area here at all.

I have to agree.
If I am going to get nekked..then it's all the way, all the flavors, juices, sighs, gasps, convulsions, hair pulling, arching of backs..yup..I'm going down.

Now, if something prevented me, such as odor, taste, clamped legs..hhmm..I'd have to re-evaluate the situation. I've never run into that (being offended some how by smell, taste, non-desire).
 gypsyfyre
Msg: 222
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 10:07:28 PM
If you're not into eating pie, then don't do it , simple. Maybe one day you'll meet someone that you feel comfortable to give it another try and may end up liking it

Good Luck
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 223
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/1/2011 4:07:11 PM

I consider oral sex the most personal intimate act of sex there is. Why I say that, is because it engages all 5 senses, or could (tongue in cheek). Hopefully there will be no foul odors But no other sex act including full on intercourse can engage all 5 senses. When having sex, you use your visual sense, audio (hearing) and touch. Where is with oral, you use site, hearing, taste, smell (hopefully it's good if it does ) and touch.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 224
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/1/2011 5:26:12 PM
dude she's not going to preform oral sex on you just as much as you refuse to do it to her. You need to Man up on that issue, use a dental dam and tell her to use a condom for oral sex ( and all the time for oral sex that method should be done )
 adrianna70
Msg: 225
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 7/1/2011 6:35:59 PM
Wow, do you feel the same way about the woman giving you oral?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me