Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > MAN with no sex at all?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wooliepack
Msg: 37
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've known some women like that.
 onefishwilldo
Msg: 38
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/11/2011 8:21:17 PM
May be he is a woman or he is married and don't want to be named "adultry".
 mateo45
Msg: 39
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/11/2011 11:29:36 PM
...and even we broke up still he wants to be with me, my question is how is it possible for a man to have no sex at all?

As mentioned, there could be lots of reasons, like he's either very conservative, or gay, or just asexual, with little or no sex drive (or else he's not that into you and just wants to be friends).

But really, why does any of that seem so surprising? Unless there are still a lot of women who assume that being "male" just means we always wanna "do it", no matter what (or with who), and that it's simply a matter of whenever any woman decides to make themselves "available"! Or maybe that's just the kinda thing they teach in Harlequin novels or those Cosmo articles, the ones with titles like "7 Ways to Drive Your Man Wild"?! ;-p
 MACALA
Msg: 40
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/12/2011 3:37:13 PM
Maybe he didn't want to catch crabs? (After all, he was a fisherman.) Do Middle Eastern chics keep up with maintanance down there? Speaking of ..., did you see the honker nose on the OP? WOWWEEE!
 MzzSweetHeart
Msg: 41
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/14/2011 7:04:43 PM
Maybe he was the 40 year old virgin?
 Rain587
Msg: 42
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/17/2011 12:29:08 PM
I know more and more becoming celibate and working on a relationship outside of sex. Doesn't mean they are gay. He may have wanted the intimate close relationship without sex until marriage; may be impotent, or just not "feeling" her to want the sex part. If you break up over not having sex then you are not ready for a real relationship.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 43
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/17/2011 12:50:31 PM
Hes a he-she, hormone imbalance, gay, married, been molested, ptsd after a year of being patient with no explanation who even would care anymore!? You seem too nice a person to waste anymore time on him ... count your losses and move on!
 matchlight
Msg: 44
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/17/2011 3:26:32 PM
It's interesting how harsh the responses to something like this tend to be. Doctors would tell you there are all sorts of things which can interfere with a person's sex drive, and a lot of them are temporary. But they wouldn't jump to the conclusion the person's gay, or has been molested, or whatever.

I'm sure some of the stories behind these problems, for both men and women, are heartbreaking. A girlfriend once told me about a woman she knew who had grown up in a very unhealthy household and had never had an orgasm, not even in her marriage. She was good with it, but her husband wasn't. Another told me about a guy she'd dated who was tearing himself apart over his e.d. She tried her best to be understanding and helpful, but the more he thought about performing, the more frustrated and angry he got.

None of this means a person who gets involved with someone like this shouldn't leave when it's clear it's not working. You should. We all the have the right to our own happiness. But it never hurts to have a heart, or to steer the person with the problem toward someone who can help them. These things are no laughing matter, and they very seldom have much to do with the other person's lack of appeal.
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 45
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/17/2011 10:31:19 PM

These things are no laughing matter, and they very seldom have much to do with the other person's lack of appeal.
 mateo45
Msg: 46
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/18/2011 11:19:09 AM
Not to be too cynical about these things, but doesn't a lot depend on how "important" it is to either one to begin with? Just as some folks "need" more money... while others need much less (now cue all the ones who'll claim that money doesn't matter... yeah, right)!
 fra59e
Msg: 47
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/18/2011 7:14:32 PM
Replying to:

MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/17/2011 332 PM

... She tried her best to be understanding and helpful, but the more he thought about performing, the more frustrated and angry he got.

.............................................................................................................

If she wants him to perform then he can find plenty of costume rentals places and dress up as a clown.

If she wants a lover then she had better quit thinking of men as performers unless they are employed as actors or in the circus.

Sir, would you want to commit your caring and your time to a woman who admitted she was just a performer?

"Man with no sex at all" could mean "Man with a woman who wants a performer." When he sees what she is he will be gone in a flash unless he's a docile fool.
 AndreBarcelo
Msg: 48
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/18/2011 8:20:48 PM
Dude's gay and he's trying to cover it up by being in a relationship with a woman.....
 fra59e
Msg: 49
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:44:12 PM
Posted By: AndreBarcelo on 12/18/2011 848 PM
Subject: MAN with no sex at all?
Message: Dude's gay and he's trying to cover it up by being in a relationship with a woman.....

Well, I loved a lesbian for years - until she died - and we never had sex, although we each had plenty of lovers. Loving someone does NOT mean "only one" or "a relationship." Love is for giving away, not for rationing out. And you can love without going to bed together although I won't say "without sex" because I think the element of sexuality is always present and nothing to be ashamed of. Neither is being gay.
 fra59e
Msg: 50
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/20/2011 9:27:21 AM

... anytime i complained or try to make it happen he had some excuses, which i never understood and even we broke up still he wants to be with me, my question is how is it possible for a man to have no sexo at all?

When you say "excuses" I immediately notice that you don't say "choices." He has the right to be whatever he is. I have a friend who was in a religious order and is very self-disciplined and a fine person and any woman who showed him she is what he might desire to be with would be getting herself a prize catch. If going to bed is not at the top of his agenda and she wants him she will find out what really is at the top and either give it to him or cut her losses and move on; there are always plenty more.
 xAvaAdore
Msg: 51
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:28:08 AM
Why in the hell did you put up with that for so long? If you wanted sex you're entitled to get some. I would have dumped that loser looooong before a year?? Oh please.

Either his****was broken, he was cheating on you, or he's gay.

Oh you don't want to have sex? You're too busy? You need to go fishing?
Whatever bullshit excuse he gave you, you should have said: "Well I don't need to be in a sexless relationship."; then you kick his limp-dick self out the door.

NEVER settle. 'Cause that's all you did; Ask yourself, are you happy?

You don't need to spend your life rationalizing 'oh but why' or 'what if' - you will drive yourself insane, because really you will never know the answer anyway. All of our answers will just temp. help you sleep.

He hid it from you/didn't tell you because it didn't want it to be known. Simple as that.

Accept it, move on and find yourself a man with a constant hard-on.
 Vinnykong
Msg: 52
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/29/2011 3:10:35 AM
musta had a breakout of some kinda ugly downstairs thing or cant keep wood or i know this is gonna be rough he only wanted whatever u were giving him ie money drugs access to housing food sisters snatch-all u do no is he wasnt there for u shit even if he doesn't want it a friend scratches ur back even wen ur sick
 mateo45
Msg: 53
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/29/2011 12:21:50 PM
Hey, I'm still cracking up over "find yourself a man with a constant hard-on"! ;-p

Although perhaps we should cut her some slack, being as she's only 21, doesn't even have a drivers license, and apparently her main, uh, "companions" so far have all been horses (which might explain a lot)!!
 fra59e
Msg: 54
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 12/30/2011 1:32:56 PM

Posted By: mateo45 on 12/29/2011 1250 PM
Subject: MAN with no sex at all?
Message: Hey, I'm still cracking up over "find yourself a man with a constant hard-on"! ;-p

Although perhaps we should cut her some slack, being as she's only 21, doesn't even have a drivers license, and apparently her main, uh, "companions" so far have all been horses (which might explain a lot)!!

If all she wants is sexual satisfaction then she should forget about real flesh and blood males and get herself a Hitachi Wand.
 djrichpowers
Msg: 55
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/15/2012 7:12:02 PM
Might be me, but he may have benefited from a little blue pill.
 justgj
Msg: 56
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 12:59:52 AM
I am just an ole lady. I have found that sex is not always the top priority on a man's agenda. Just like the ladies they are more than sex. They have a mind and plans. Find out what the plans are and what he is looking for. some men have no drive if they work to hard, have a disability, too much to drink etc. What turns you on. And what turns you off. Think about it. Just a thought.gj
 seki1949
Msg: 57
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:42:16 AM

However, if a woman wants sex, she is ENTITLED to it immediately.

Sure, it's in their union rulebook. You have read their rulebook, right?

Waiting, Seki
 Wonder5750
Msg: 58
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 8:06:27 AM
As with many threads on here the comments facinate me. So folks don't care about sex that much, some have fear of rejection so bad they would rather not even try, and some just don't know how to approach it.
Yeah he might be gay, and may not even know it, or like it, or what to be.
But for sure he is lonely. He wants a friend. The one thing I havent see on here yet, Have you talked to him about it? Asked him? If your friendship is that solid, it seems that instead of guessing you could chat a bit and find out whats going on. You might be surprised at the answer. :)

(its my guess he wasn't sure of your intent, and is uncomfortable in initiating intamacy)
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 59
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:04:48 PM
Rule #4 should be upped to rule #1 ...
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 60
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:12:00 PM
wheres JS I need someone to 2nd it!
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 61
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:17:15 PM
Why is this an issue at all? Are we all buying condoms and lube by the truckload? I'm not.
These kind of situations are far more common than anyone cares to admit. I had no sex at all the last 5 years of my "marriage", and the previous 9 weren't any better. Funny how that switch flips when you sign on the line, lust and desire turn into headaches , yeast infections, and chronic fatigue.
I only know a few people who admit to having sex now, and they are young and single. I know plenty who "wish" they had a lover ,but they don't, maybe never will, that would include pretty much every person I ever messaged or met here. I talk to a lot of people , and the stories they tell of their lives are amazing.
Why don't these people find someone nice, and hook up? There are millions of nice people right now on POF, so why don't they do it? What holds them back?
I refuse to live my life based on fear. I live in a nice area, but most white women won't come here, that's a dealbreaker for them. I do dangerous work, have done for decades. I take chances, that's what makes life exciting to me.
Why would someone deny themself love and affection? Is happiness too scary to consider?

Above: JS is at the Reagan library in Simi Valley, waiting for the former President to autograph a book for her. Don't worry, she won't be long:)
Show ALL Forums  > California  > MAN with no sex at all?